• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Brett Casey
OhTeeD2
Brett Casey
OhTeeD2
Brett Casey
Wizard Barith
I am waiting to see if the other wolves post again before I decide on a course of action for me wolf.

most of the wolves are in one house at the moment XD

think ringu would be scared seeing all that black stuff on natts arm

no but he smells something off abou it

Lol he smells witch magic. I think in my next post ill have matt patch up his hurt head or something

hes healed just bloody from the accident

then I guess ill wait on hayle for this vampire madness

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PLEASE READ!

This message is brought to you by the That's What She Said Corperation:

First, I would like to apologize for being absent, there was a car accident and a few family issues I had to settle while I was gone. I was absent for what, two or three days? Lol. Thanks Brett for posting the Dial for me. For those of you who's profiles I haven't put up I apologize and I well get on that as soon as possible. As promised, I posted some locations to help the RP get a bit more interesting. If anyone would like to add to the locations, lemme know since I am open to suggestions. I am currently working on getting a freind of mine to do a map, but I am not sure when that'll happen. So for now, here is the link to the location post on the first page. If anybody wants to pull out of the RP lemme know. Have fun guys!

crystanis

XxFate_of_the_AkatsukixX

wanna_be_bad

Anzen Hatsukoi

OhTeeD2

XKiromX18

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

dragonprincess_bloom

Brett Casey

Arsenic_Ambrosia

The False Shepherd

the_moon_girl0

Everfear2

Yandere Darling

Wizard Barith

Hallowed Wolf

MOMO-kun xD
PLEASE READ!

First, I would like to apologize for being absent, there was a car accident and a few family issues I had to settle while I was gone. I was absent for what, two or three days? Lol. Thanks Brett for posting the Dial for me. For those of you who's profiles I haven't put up I apologize and I well get on that as soon as possible. As promised, I posted some locations to help the RP get a bit more interesting. If anyone would like to add to the locations, lemme know since I am open to suggestions. I am currently working on getting a freind of mine to do a map, but I am not sure when that'll happen. So for now, here is the link to the location post on the first page. If anybody wants to pull out of the RP lemme know. Have fun guys!

crystanis

XxFate_of_the_AkatsukixX

wanna_be_bad

Anzen Hatsukoi

OhTeeD2

XKiromX18

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

dragonprincess_bloom

Brett Casey

Arsenic_Ambrosia

The False Shepherd

the_moon_girl0

Everfear2

Yandere Darling

Wizard Barith

no problem momo, you forgot the howling moon restaurant run by lougra and his family (( they npc so everyone feel free to use them while they are there.))

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Brett Casey
MOMO-kun xD
PLEASE READ!

crystanis

XxFate_of_the_AkatsukixX

wanna_be_bad

Anzen Hatsukoi

OhTeeD2

XKiromX18

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

dragonprincess_bloom

Brett Casey

Arsenic_Ambrosia

The False Shepherd

the_moon_girl0

Everfear2

Yandere Darling

Wizard Barith

no problem momo, you forgot the howling moon restaurant run by lougra and his family (( they npc so everyone feel free to use them while they are there.))

Wanna get me a pic?

Hallowed Wolf

MOMO-kun xD
Brett Casey
MOMO-kun xD
PLEASE READ!

crystanis

XxFate_of_the_AkatsukixX

wanna_be_bad

Anzen Hatsukoi

OhTeeD2

XKiromX18

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

dragonprincess_bloom

Brett Casey

Arsenic_Ambrosia

The False Shepherd

the_moon_girl0

Everfear2

Yandere Darling

Wizard Barith

Wanna get me a pic?

could only find a nice inside shot inside

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Brett Casey
MOMO-kun xD
Brett Casey
MOMO-kun xD
PLEASE READ!

crystanis

XxFate_of_the_AkatsukixX

wanna_be_bad

Anzen Hatsukoi

OhTeeD2

XKiromX18

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

dragonprincess_bloom

Brett Casey

Arsenic_Ambrosia

The False Shepherd

the_moon_girl0

Everfear2

Yandere Darling

Wizard Barith

Wanna get me a pic?

could only find a nice inside shot inside

Lol that works.
Sorry I haven't posted for a while

So I see we've moved onto the morning.

Just wanted to get opinions on the whole Aegis, Feiyan, Maverick, Rin, and Honey situation =o

MOMO-kun xD
Yandere Darling
Anzen Hatsukoi
crystanis
Quote:

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XKiromX18

Just wanted to get opinions on the whole Aegis, Feiyan, Maverick, Rin, and Honey situation =o

MOMO-kun xD
Yandere Darling
Anzen Hatsukoi
crystanis
Quote:

Oh yeah, about that. I was thinking that when you post for your characters, just make your characters seem exhausted. I'm going to say that the Sword Agents drew back since vampires are the stronger race, and because Jericho was injured.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Just letting people know that not only am I waiting for a reply to post in response to, but also I am feeling physically unwell and in not too good of a mental state right now either, so I don't know how often or how well I will post.

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The False Shepherd
Just letting people know that not only am I waiting for a reply to post in response to, but also I am feeling physically unwell and in not too good of a mental state right now either, so I don't know how often or how well I will post.

-says with an aldmeri dominion accent- your cooperation has been noted. :] I'll wait for ye.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MOMO-kun xD
PLEASE READ!

crystanis

XxFate_of_the_AkatsukixX

wanna_be_bad

Anzen Hatsukoi

OhTeeD2

XKiromX18

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

dragonprincess_bloom

Brett Casey

Arsenic_Ambrosia

The False Shepherd

the_moon_girl0

Everfear2

Yandere Darling

Wizard Barith

Well worry not i am still going to be active in the rp.
And sorry about not posting yet, work went a bit crazy last week.
Hope that things settle down a bit for you Momo

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dragonprincess_bloom
MOMO-kun xD
PLEASE READ!

crystanis

XxFate_of_the_AkatsukixX

wanna_be_bad

Anzen Hatsukoi

OhTeeD2

XKiromX18

-Save_Me-Save_Lifes-

dragonprincess_bloom

Brett Casey

Arsenic_Ambrosia

The False Shepherd

the_moon_girl0

Everfear2

Yandere Darling

Wizard Barith

Well worry not i am still going to be active in the rp.
And sorry about not posting yet, work went a bit crazy last week.
Hope that things settle down a bit for you Momo

Lol it's all good ^^

Unsealed Spirit

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
MOMO-kun xD
XKiromX18

MOMO-kun xD
Yandere Darling
Anzen Hatsukoi
crystanis
Quote:

Oh yeah, about that. I was thinking that when you post for your characters, just make your characters seem exhausted. I'm going to say that the Sword Agents drew back since vampires are the stronger race, and because Jericho was injured.
want matt to have just left the letter with the pack?

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OhTeeD2
MOMO-kun xD
XKiromX18

MOMO-kun xD
Yandere Darling
Anzen Hatsukoi
crystanis
Quote:

want matt to have just left the letter with the pack?

sure

Noble Sleuth

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
The False Shepherd

I am so sorry for not responding yet! I'm still active, I promise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff