14,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Roiyaru Yuujiin
Asakura Yukino
Roiyaru Yuujiin
Word to the wise...nothing Gundam xD

Um.... >_> lol. I'm not sure how to respond to that. The picture I picked is a gundam, just for the fact that the unit itself match almost exactly what I was looking for. I was thinking about taking a screen shot of my AC from AC V, but they don't exactly have the best looking melee weapons in that game. Blah, Now I'm going to be all self conscious about my picture.

"Hey everyone, look at that guys mech!" >_>;;;
It was a joke. Gundam Seed and GS Destiny are crap

Distinct Hunter

K4M1-kun
It's often refered to as a posting style, you can find some people (like me) who have a test thread dedicated to it and such. My test thread (you can look, but no posting)

That's really cool, being the post on that thread. I'm going to ask before I just assume, is it okay if I use one of them if I find one that I really like... Well you're format but with my pictures inserted into it?

IRL Lunatic

14,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
It was a joke....Seriously...

Distinct Hunter

Asakura Yukino
Roiyaru Yuujiin
Asakura Yukino
Roiyaru Yuujiin

Um.... >_> lol. I'm not sure how to respond to that. The picture I picked is a gundam, just for the fact that the unit itself match almost exactly what I was looking for. I was thinking about taking a screen shot of my AC from AC V, but they don't exactly have the best looking melee weapons in that game. Blah, Now I'm going to be all self conscious about my picture.

That's really funny to hear, I feel like... most if not all people who are huge Gundam fans agree with you 100% on that. Personally I like them, they aren't by far my favorite since Heero will always have a special place in my heart being that first gundam I ever watched when I first got into anime and the fact that it was also my first model Wing Gundam Zero mech, well second I think if you count the old Zoids they use to have. lol. the joys of being a 90's kid... *sigh*

Dangerous Genius

Asakura Yukino
Roiyaru Yuujiin
Asakura Yukino
Roiyaru Yuujiin

they were no where near as bad as SD and G if you ask me though...
gundam should never try to suddenly enter the super robot type of fighting like some of the other anime mecha series have... it loses the uniqueness that is Gundam. And don't get me started on SD's flaws...

@Sayu: come now, you know at least Zet and I are gundam fans xD

@Roi: sure, though i should warn you some are more complicated than others... really though, it's best to figure out how to make them at some point as i believe if you can become good enough, i have seen people pay gaia gold for good posting styles

Also, you my boy are granted the title of awesome for the day *is a fan of Gundam Wing as well*

Distinct Hunter

K4M1-kun
Also, you my boy are granted the title of awesome for the day *is a fan of Gundam Wing as well*

Haha thanks... all though, depends on what time zone you are in, the day has just ended or I still have 23 more hours of wearing my Awesome for the day title razz

Dangerous Genius

for me: the day starts when i wake up, not when it hits midnight = 3=

Distinct Hunter

lol, my friend pulls that card on me all the time when I wake up at six in the morning to see him still online on WoW. "Morning!"

"It's not morning yet, I haven't gone to sleep..."

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
Ah, wing. I remember that being the first Gundam series I ever saw, though I was always the odd one when it came to my group of friends. Where most everyone else obsessed over Heero and Duo, my main man in Wing was always and forever will be Wu Fei. Gundam Shenlong and Gundam Altron ftw.

But even though Wing will always have its place in my life, I must admit that as time passed the original series and its Universal Century continuations (0080, 0083, 08th MS Team) surpassed it in my mind. Everything about them was just so well done, right down to the very personal connections made between the characters and the viewer. Wing might've been my first foray into mecha, but it's the classic series that really defined Gundam for me.

Distinct Hunter

Haha, this may sound like a silly question and I'm sure you've noticed this as one of my issues I was having while making my profile for Blasted Stars K4M1-kun... I use photo bucket for my pictures... what is a good size for pictures so that they don't take up half the screen, but also aren't so small that you have to zoom in to even see it?

Dangerous Genius

@Roi: I AM NOT ALONE!! AHAHAHA!!! xD
i don't play WoW though...

as for the pictures, when i have a wide pic with text above and below it, i use 600 for the width at max. for taller pics, i at most use 350 i think

@Therren: then you probably agree with me when i say G gundam and SD gundam were terrible/black sheep, no?

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
@ Roi: For banner types I usually go 600x250, for standard usually 300x500 or so.

@ Kami: I never saw SD Gundam, but G Gundam was pretty goddamned absurd. It had entertainment value for what it was, but I wouldn't really consider it a Gundam series. It was more like watching Street Fighter with giant robots.

IRL Lunatic

14,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I think I'm going to head to bed...and remember guys Monday thru Friday.....I'm on thirds...

Aged Scamp

As long as we're talking about Gundam Series... my favorites are 0083, Zeta and Double Zeta (ZZ, whatever) 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff