Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

Xaven the Raven
sorry for disappearing. I have tomorrow off (yay) so Kami, I'll get caught up here and in WoE, and I'll get posts out.

again, sorry to everyone

alrighty, sounds good

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

Alena's posted. Rowan is in progress (if I can get enough motivation up to even finish it at this point). Layla is a maybe just because she's a free spirit I can literally post whenever I want with. Taryn is still stuck waiting (seriously guys, I thought we were getting posts a week ago here...). Also it isn't Sera's turn yet.

ThrieTheTiger

You're up for Scarlet when/if you get a chance hon~. Just giving you the heads up :3

Aged Scamp

Oops, sorry bout that Mitzy XD I forgot to post today and have otherwise been busy.

I did say that Ash could go ahead of me if he wanted to though, so it's not entirely on me XD.

Edit: Also as it turns out I've been spelling Natalie's surname wrong based on how it's meant to be pronounced. You all probably assumed it was pronounced Chan-You, but it was meant to be pronounced Shawn-Yuei. The new spelling will read as: Chãnyue in all future posts. I'd imagine characters like Taryn and Holly would probably mispronounce it anyway, Holly mainly due to his Australian accent.

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

To be honest it’s not any one person’s fault here, sorry if I made it feel like it was all on you there ><;. Everyone is responsible in their own way for keeping the thing afloat and with the activity it has, it’s barely treading water as far as I’m concerned right this moment.

Sorry, it’s just that I am really, really starting to get frustrated with the pace but have refrained from saying anything out of optimism and the fact that I don’t really like bringing up less than good opinions on things. I’d had some hopes and anticipation that the reboot would have done more to change and improve that, but I feel a bit let down on it. Well, to be honest more than a bit. My own motivation is next to none to post for most of these characters that I’ve created or, in Alena’s case, inherited. I feel like the only ones I’m really even into right this moment are Serafina and Layla. Sera because she’s the first one I had here and Layla because I just love her and had plans for her. Plus those are probably the only two that I really feel like there’s any aim for as far as plot and the like goes. Taryn maybe next but..yeah. That’s the pace thing coming back into play. No, it’s also not something a time skip is going to fix. It feels like we’d had too many of these as it is.

It’s been two years that I’ve been in this. I’ve tried my best to try to do my part but any of my positive feels for the RP are just starting to slip away. I don’t even know if I actually want to stick with it anymore because for me, when I start feeling negative it starts feeling more like a job and I love RP but it just shouldn’t have to be that way. It's also why it might be taking me a while for certain characters at times..though maybe it would be better if I lessen my numbers by a bit or entirely if I'm going to start being that person who never wants to post.

I really am sorry. v.v

Aged Scamp

I'll be honest, I'm kind of having the same problem when it comes to motivation. I have a kinda vague idea what I want to write and want to write it, but it feels a bit like a chore doing so in most cases, particularly when I'm too far removed from action segments of the story.

I think I've said this before, but I think the main problem with this particular RP is that there are way too many simultaneous large conflicts happening at once. A single conflict with multiple parties may have made things easier (For instance the 100 Worlds / Farrah Conflict) with sub factions like the Earth Federation, the UNITY or the JSF playing a minor role (for instance as an ally to one of the two or an enemy). It's kinda too late to fix that now though.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
It seems like it's been slow on Gaia period to me.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Ive been silently lurking here waiting for a post, and also been busy as hell with work and prop commissions since Nan Desu Kan (local con hhere) is coming up, however I was planning on posting as Ash tomorrow night/tuesday morning

Dangerous Genius

Mitzy-nyan
      To be honest it’s not any one person’s fault here, sorry if I made it feel like it was all on you there ><;. Everyone is responsible in their own way for keeping the thing afloat and with the activity it has, it’s barely treading water as far as I’m concerned right this moment.

Sorry, it’s just that I am really, really starting to get frustrated with the pace but have refrained from saying anything out of optimism and the fact that I don’t really like bringing up less than good opinions on things. I’d had some hopes and anticipation that the reboot would have done more to change and improve that, but I feel a bit let down on it. Well, to be honest more than a bit. My own motivation is next to none to post for most of these characters that I’ve created or, in Alena’s case, inherited. I feel like the only ones I’m really even into right this moment are Serafina and Layla. Sera because she’s the first one I had here and Layla because I just love her and had plans for her. Plus those are probably the only two that I really feel like there’s any aim for as far as plot and the like goes. Taryn maybe next but..yeah. That’s the pace thing coming back into play. No, it’s also not something a time skip is going to fix. It feels like we’d had too many of these as it is.

It’s been two years that I’ve been in this. I’ve tried my best to try to do my part but any of my positive feels for the RP are just starting to slip away. I don’t even know if I actually want to stick with it anymore because for me, when I start feeling negative it starts feeling more like a job and I love RP but it just shouldn’t have to be that way. It's also why it might be taking me a while for certain characters at times..though maybe it would be better if I lessen my numbers by a bit or entirely if I'm going to start being that person who never wants to post.

I really am sorry. v.v

And I was in this from when it originally started...

Also, I don't want rping to feel like a chore for others, that's why I don't try to threaten people to post, maybe bribe, but not threaten.

Dangerous Genius

Harmonious Zen
Ive been silently lurking here waiting for a post, and also been busy as hell with work and prop commissions since Nan Desu Kan (local con hhere) is coming up, however I was planning on posting as Ash tomorrow night/tuesday morning

Oh, you changed your name and avi.... I was wondering about who this was xD

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Mitzy-nyan

I really am sorry. v.v

At this point, I'm inclined to agree. I've been in this rp for two years and it definitely hasn't made enough progress to show for it. Even with the reboot, the rate this rp moves is very, very slow. Of course I'll stick around to the cold bitter end of Mars, but really, at this rate, we may as well just be beating a dead horse. I get being busy irl, but come on, when you're busy for weeks and weeks, yet finding time to post in other RPs, I think you could put aside some time for BS. On the opposite side of that coin, you could be one of the people who waits and waits, because if you don't "you're moving too fast."

I don't even think the spread of characters is a problem, it's just the fact that you're stuck waiting for so damn long without feeling like you're making any sort of progress. We can see factions trying to get to each other, the problem is just getting there. Really, I think the rp would be fine if it wasn't for its laughably slow speed.

Dangerous Genius

Jetfury
Mitzy-nyan

I really am sorry. v.v

At this point, I'm inclined to agree. I've been in this rp for two years and it definitely hasn't made enough progress to show for it. Even with the reboot, the rate this rp moves is very, very slow. Of course I'll stick around to the cold bitter end of Mars, but really, at this rate, we may as well just be beating a dead horse. I get being busy irl, but come on, when you're busy for weeks and weeks, yet finding time to post in other RPs, I think you could put aside some time for BS. On the opposite side of that coin, you could be one of the people who waits and waits, because if you don't "you're moving too fast."

I don't even think the spread of characters is a problem, it's just the fact that you're stuck waiting for so damn long without feeling like you're making any sort of progress. We can see factions trying to get to each other, the problem is just getting there. Really, I think the rp would be fine if it wasn't for its laughably slow speed.

Agreed, I just which I had a solution, but I don't.

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

Well it says right on the first page to be active. We need to just really start really enforcing it without being so soft fisted on the matter. After a week or two, pm them. If they don't respond within like 48 hours then byebye. Even if it's someone that seems 'pivotal' to goings on. They're just gone. If people are taking as long as they are without a real good reason that is just saying they don't want to be here and enforcing it we show quickly enough who still wants to play and see it through. Those will be the ones posting. I've seen this be successful there's no reason to back out on it especially with a new thread like we have.

I'm still keeping track of activity BTW. That wasn't a one time deal.

It's definitely one solution to help fix the pace.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
K4M1-kun
Harmonious Zen

Oh, you changed your name and avi.... I was wondering about who this was xD

Yeah I tend to do this from time to time xD

Dangerous Genius

Mitzy-nyan
Well it says right on the first page to be active. We need to just really start really enforcing it without being so soft fisted on the matter. After a week or two, pm them. If they don't respond within like 48 hours then byebye. Even if it's someone that seems 'pivotal' to goings on. They're just gone. If people are taking as long as they are without a real good reason that is just saying they don't want to be here and enforcing it we show quickly enough who still wants to play and see it through. Those will be the ones posting. I've seen this be successful there's no reason to back out on it especially with a new thread like we have.

I'm still keeping track of activity BTW. That wasn't a one time deal.

It's definitely one solution to help fix the pace.
If you could send that my way again, I'm gonna mass message then and I'll cut back on how much mercy I give... this will likely mean we'll be loosing a couple people in ~1 week.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well, yeah. Considering the lack of posts, we won't have many people when all is said and done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff