Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >

Dapper Lunatic

Almost done with another Vee post, but got a bit stuck on what Papa should be doing - I had the idea of Vee sending him after Solera's elites or rulers or some other target, but realized there is no mention of a palace. >>

Wheezing Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aisu Fan
Getting a celphi post up as soon as I wake up and dropped my brother at the hospital.
Taking longer then expected, my apologies for that.

No problem, take your time, and I hope he's feeling better!

Wheezing Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ethereal F R O S T
Almost done with another Vee post, but got a bit stuck on what Papa should be doing - I had the idea of Vee sending him after Solera's elites or rulers or some other target, but realized there is no mention of a palace. >>

Yep, Solera has no palace though it does have a council with seven members who's above the governor but we will get more into them after the nights' over. Remember Solera is a bit more modern, built on the remains of what used to be markets, homes, etc of the old kingdom. The only "ruler" it has is it's governor whom Donovin so nicely gave a boot to in the infirmary. So he's currently cooking at a medium-ish temperature and won't be much trouble for now. I would say have Papa go MIA till you need him or mention that he was spotted somewhere near the Tavern, that way if Celphi sees him, its a good set-up for Round 2 of their fight.

Your choice though. :3

Dapper Lunatic

Mmkay, Vee's post is prolly gunna be a little short then.

Celphi can find him if she looks, Im sure hes off massacring peeps and being in no way stealthy... Attacking the barracks was another idea I had.
User Image

I was going to agree with the Papa round two idea, but just like five seconds ago something else popped into my head.
Hopefully I can post before Kikiro x3 but Papa has to wait a little longer.
*starts working*

Dapper Lunatic

Edited Vee's post to have him be shocked by the ward on the weapon - forgot ALL about that. But, gave me a better reason to have the presence in the book begin to wake up.

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ethereal F R O S T
Edited Vee's post to have him be shocked by the ward on the weapon - forgot ALL about that. But, gave me a better reason to have the presence in the book begin to wake up.
XD Thought that might have been the case. It's cool. Thanks for editing it. ^_^

Beloved Poster

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Aisu Fan
User Image

I was going to agree with the Papa round two idea, but just like five seconds ago something else popped into my head.
Hopefully I can post before Kikiro x3 but Papa has to wait a little longer.
*starts working*

Great idea man. Thanks!
User Image

Cynthia and Celphi post tomorrow, gonna see if I can bundle in a Zelio post together with it.

Wheezing Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aisu Fan
User Image

Cynthia and Celphi post tomorrow, gonna see if I can bundle in a Zelio post together with it.

Sounds good. Can you get those up soon? I'm going to get a few posts up tonight to move things along and get us up and running again. Sorry for the delay everyone. In the meantime, I also need a post from Sy so we can get that finished up by dawn. Natalia post coming tonight as soon as I get home.

Eloquent Bibliophile

14,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sorry. I've been swamped with school and stuff. I'll get Sy up as soon as I can.

Wheezing Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
No problem, I have been too. Hence why I haven't posted either. But as usual, with the school season back in full force, a post once a week will be fine if we can manage that. Anything really to keep it going makes me happy so don't stress over it! Same goes for work and irl issues guys!
E for Eris

User Image

Sorry for the delay, I'll be trying to post more stable while building up to a point where I actually make my posting dates sweatdrop
Talking abit with Frost for Cynth, working on that post tomorrow (hopefully with some Zelio aswell)

Wheezing Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aisu Fan
E for Eris

User Image

Sorry for the delay, I'll be trying to post more stable while building up to a point where I actually make my posting dates sweatdrop
Talking abit with Frost for Cynth, working on that post tomorrow (hopefully with some Zelio aswell)

Cool! No problem. Just keep doing what you're doing!

Dapper Lunatic

I am sorry about the delay folks... Iv been having issues I have needed to work my way through. But I think I have done enough to get my will to write back. I will be shooting up some posts soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff