-------
OOC
-------

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
What's up? I'm InkyBlox, feel free to call my Inky or Ink. I will be playing Vixen Willow White.

Timid Bunny

InkyBlox

hi! my name is Bunny and i sent in a reserve for a character in this rp c:

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Kodee-Bunny

Hey, Bunny. Welcome to the Role Play. :3 I was doing some thinking and since our characters both have white hair, do you want them to be close cousins? :3

Timid Bunny

InkyBlox
Kodee-Bunny

Hey, Bunny. Welcome to the Role Play. :3 I was doing some thinking and since our characters both have white hair, do you want them to be close cousins? :3

lol im glad to be on board! c: and yes! that sounds cool xD

EDITED: we should definitely plot c:

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Kodee-Bunny

i like they way you think my dear.

I was thinking that they have known each other since they could walk. They are practically sisters. (especially with the artistic / creative sides they have.) Vixen can sow, she's going to school to be a seamstress.

Timid Bunny

InkyBlox
Kodee-Bunny

i like they way you think my dear.

I was thinking that they have known each other since they could walk. They are practically sisters. (especially with the artistic / creative sides they have.) Vixen can sow, she's going to school to be a seamstress.

lol thanks c: that would be a great idea since i wanted Grace to be an only child. a seamstress?! thats cool! xD Grace can paint, draw, and she also got into photography when she went to high school. I'm planning on making her go to an art school in San Francisco. She really wants to become a well known artist, but if that doesn't work out, then she'll settle with animating and character designing for someplace like Disney c: but i want her parents to be all like "no thats too unrealistic!"

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Kodee-Bunny

Nice! Yeah and Vixi can back her up 100%. And whatever Grace designs, Vixen could sew it up for her. They could have like kinda opposite personalities. But she is completely protective over Grace.

Lets go jump in the ocean from the top of the boat!
"Yeeeaaaaahh! ...Wait, Grace, put a life jacket on."

Timid Bunny

InkyBlox
Kodee-Bunny

Nice! Yeah and Vixi can back her up 100%. And whatever Grace designs, Vixen could sew it up for her. They could have like kinda opposite personalities. But she is completely protective over Grace.

Lets go jump in the ocean from the top of the boat!
"Yeeeaaaaahh! ...Wait, Grace, put a life jacket on."

OMG YES!!!!! I could see Grace be annoyed over that kind of stuff cause she thinks that Vixi sees her as a kid but knows that she is just trying to protect her lol! xD

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Kodee-Bunny

Yeah. But much appreciated when someone picks on Grace. Vixen could have a track record of fighting guys three times her size to defend/protecting Grace and won.

Timid Bunny

InkyBlox
Kodee-Bunny

Yeah. But much appreciated when someone picks on Grace. Vixen could have a track record of fighting guys three times her size to defend/protecting Grace and won.

lol yay! that would probably mke other guys afraid to approach her lol! xD that would be too funny and cute! BTW: im going to try spreading the word about this rp to some of my friends. there should really be a recruitment page c:

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Kodee-Bunny

muahahaha! good.

okay, dokie. i have it on my signature. So whenever I post with the siggy, it will spread the word.

i'm going to bed. I'll see y'all in the morning.

---Solve Media Questions and my answers just now---

-Signal where you are turning-
"It's called a ******** blinker!"

-Where to go-
"Bed"

Sorry, thought I should share xD

Timid Bunny

InkyBlox
Kodee-Bunny

muahahaha! good.

okay, dokie. i have it on my signature. So whenever I post with the siggy, it will spread the word.

i'm going to bed. I'll see y'all in the morning.

---Solve Media Questions and my answers just now---

-Signal where you are turning-
"It's called a ******** blinker!"

-Where to go-
"Bed"

Sorry, thought I should share xD

lolol! xD maybe i should do that too c: and its cool! i thought that it was funny x3 yeah i think imma turn in soon too. have a good night c: 3nodding
Kodee-Bunny

InkyBlox

Sorry I'm so late to the plotting party, I had to cover for a coworker and I was dead tired afterwards.

@Bunny: I see Quinton as the "guard dog" of the group. Instead of barking, though, it's obscenities and threats. He'll need someone to hold him back and calm him down when he's worked up, and I think Grace could fit the bill. Her innocence and honesty would go a long way in that regard.

@Inky: I think Vix and Quin could get along great, though his lack of self control could get on her nerves at times. He would admire her determination and the way she looks after Grace. He could also have a (not-so-tiny) crush on her.

Just some ideas in my head right now. razz

Timid Bunny

BravelyCraven

Sorry I'm so late to the plotting party, I had to cover for a coworker and I was dead tired afterwards.

I see Quinton as the "guard dog" of the group. Instead of barking, though, it's obscenities and threats. He'll need someone to hold him back and calm him down when he's worked up, and I think Grace could fit the bill. Her innocence and honesty would go a long way in that regard.

I think Vix and Quin could get along great, though his lack of self control could get on her nerves at times. He would admire her determination and the way she looks after Grace. He could also have a (not-so-tiny) crush on her.

Just some ideas in my head right now. razz

lol its cool c: its your rp after all! x3
d'awe that would be so cute! i can see those moments playing through my head! x3 we need more guys so that we can start with the shippings!!! lol!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff