Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

ok thnks, i would have had it finished yesterday but things came up while writing it, god I hate all the paperwork it takes to get just one week leave. the navy just love their paperwork.

post usually get better and longer once i get to combat

Dangerous Hunter

i had a sneaking suspicion that that would happen, wont be posting till later tomorrow, got a whole bunch of stuff going on tomorrow. night all

Dangerous Hunter

oh so to let you guys know, im waiting for someone else to post before i make my next post, also you guys see ep 24 yet?

Dedicated Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
CodeMagi
oh so to let you guys know, im waiting for someone else to post before i make my next post, also you guys see ep 24 yet?

Okay.

x.x
n_n I hated episode 24!!

Lightbringer

Heyo anyone and everyone. New guy to the RP, playing a dude called Keiyo in the Beginner section. Just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to playing out the story with everyone. I've really enjoyed SAO, and I'm glad I found this place to try my hand at writing in the same universe.

Dangerous Hunter

well then welcome to the family, and i forgot to tell you guys that i probably wont post for a few more days since im on leave and visiting my family.

Dangerous Hunter

im just curious, am i the only one who uses ooc?

Lightbringer

I'm subscribed to it. I'd say the RP is dead though.

Dedicated Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Takarashi
I'm subscribed to it. I'd say the RP is dead though.

I've had no time to post guys!

Lightbringer

Aki the Hokage
I've had no time to post guys!
Sorry. When I see no posts for a week or so, I just assume everyone has gone off to do other things.

Dangerous Hunter

remember its the holidays, the reason I havnt posted is because over 90% of the base went on leave and i've been called out so many time i lost count. hopefully when people start getting back into a normal routine things will pick up. thats if they remember to check gaia.

Dedicated Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
CodeMagi
remember its the holidays, the reason I havnt posted is because over 90% of the base went on leave and i've been called out so many time i lost count. hopefully when people start getting back into a normal routine things will pick up. thats if they remember to check gaia.

It's true.. It is the holidays. I seem to have time on a normal day, when school's back. My head just isn't in the game during the holidays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff