Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか
'Harmony' the vagrant in red

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

Let’s make this fleeting moment last forever, so tell me what you’re waiting for? I’m gonna keep it frozen here forever, there’s no regretting anymore. It’s worth the wait, even so far away. I’m making the night mine until the day I die. No lights to brake when you’re hanging by fate, you know what it feels like when you’re dancing blind. All alone, just the beat inside my soul. Take me home, where my dreams are made of gold. In the zone where the beat is uncontrolled. I know what it feels like, Ćómę őń mǻĸĕ mě fěeļ ăłivē
User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

Let’s make this fleeting moment last forever, so tell me what you’re waiting for? I’m gonna keep it frozen here forever, there’s no regretting anymore. It’s worth the wait, even so far away. I’m making the night mine until the day I die. No lights to brake when you’re hanging by fate, you know what it feels like when you’re dancing blind. All alone, just the beat inside my soul. Take me home, where my dreams are made of gold. In the zone where the beat is uncontrolled. I know what it feels like, Ćómę őń mǻĸĕ mě fěeļ ăłivē
User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

はるか

"I want to be a hero!"

User Image

Bump~

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces