Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skuhlly
Oh gosh!
She and Meelos are going to get along great!
**SarcasmAtItsBest**
mwuhaha
twisted

You're about to put Meelos through hell aren't you? XD

Bashful Widow

Azure Ryuu

You're about to put Meelos through hell aren't you? XD

Pretty much! cx
Do you guys think there should be a schedule so that no one gets confused? I mean, I like detail, and I'd like to know my character's agenda so I know where he's supposed to be and when there's a break between classes. Sorry if this is too demanding...

Bashful Widow

I dont mind having the schedule and such. Its up to the rest of you.

Lightbringer

I'll make a schedule if people would prefer that. The only reason I didn't is that, in school-based RPs, no one ever really attends classes. But just for the sake of having people be in sensible places at certain times, yeah, I can do it.
Nice. Do you want us to help or do you want to do it by yourself?

Lightbringer

I'll take suggestions, certainly.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Takarashi
I'll make a schedule if people would prefer that. The only reason I didn't is that, in school-based RPs, no one ever really attends classes. But just for the sake of having people be in sensible places at certain times, yeah, I can do it.

PLEASE Im like clueless where to go next

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lunastasia IV

PLEASE Im like clueless where to go next

For now I think you can just say we're spending our own time until the first class...

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
ya but i was thinking what class as my first I cant decide and my minds like running in hyper drive to much thing running through it .

Lightbringer

Okay, I put a class list on the first page. Pick whichever ones suit your fancy and have your characters go to them, I suppose. I've never actually been in, or run, an RP where characters have gone to class before, so I dunno how to handle them, if we need to at all. :D;

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Takarashi
Okay, I put a class list on the first page. Pick whichever ones suit your fancy and have your characters go to them, I suppose. I've never actually been in, or run, an RP where characters have gone to class before, so I dunno how to handle them, if we need to at all. :D;

Thank you
Thanks. I just like extreme order. Sorry if this was a waste of time for you.

Lightbringer

Helping members of the RP isn't a waste of time, never has been and never will be. When I make RPs, I do so with the expectation that the members will help shape it more to their liking. If I did everything my way, I'd just be writing a book. Any time a person has suggestions, I want to hear them.
Oh, alright. That's good to hear(read).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces