Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

Yeah, it's a point I wanted to play with. There's no reason to like Jorin, at all, and yet he's the victim of mysterious circumstances. Will grudge prevent people from taking action, where they would otherwise jump to it for an innocent? Who knows!

Bashful Widow

I honestly cant tell you how Meelos will react because I dont even know (I never plan ahead for him. all of his posts are really formed off the top of my head AS im writing cx)

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Skuhlly
I honestly cant tell you how Meelos will react because I dont even know (I never plan ahead for him. all of his posts are really formed off the top of my head AS im writing cx)

Improv for the win!

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunastasia the drawn back creepy girl with her own intentions on things.
OOOOOHHHHH Shiny gaia_diamond

Lightbringer

I finally put up those common abilities I was talking about in the general info post on the first page. Every character can recover quickly and has some means of communicating with their own dragon. If any other powers become necessary just to keep things moving along I'll introduce them.

Also I made a really simple map just to show the layout of the academy, it's in the 'notable locations' section. I might make a more detailed one eventually.
e.e; I'm having a brain fart and I'm unsure what to post. I'm still here just lingering.

Lightbringer

Azure Ryuu
I can nudge an NPC, or otherwise some manner of situation, if you like.
Takarashi
Azure Ryuu
I can nudge an NPC, or otherwise some manner of situation, if you like.

I'll think of something eventually. I'm just brain dead this morning. I'm also still debating my female character.

Lightbringer

Azure Ryuu
Alrighty. I'm always eager to make things more interesting and involved if you're looking for plot related things. c:
Takarashi
Azure Ryuu
Alrighty. I'm always eager to make things more interesting and involved if you're looking for plot related things. c:

If you have plot ideas, then feel free to throw them at me. =3 If you wanna keep them secret, PM me.

Bashful Widow

Meelos is so full of himself.
I cant stand him
(Even if hes my own character) XD
Skuhlly
Meelos is so full of himself.
I cant stand him
(Even if hes my own character) XD

If he would have poked Evaliir, she would have bit him like an angry cat. xD

Bashful Widow

Azure Ryuu

If he would have poked Evaliir, she would have bit him like an angry cat. xD

Well now I want him to poke her.
._.
Skuhlly
Well now I want him to poke her.
._.

Lmao. Evaliir isn't very friendly with strangers. She's skeptical about everyone and just assumes everyone is a danger until they prove to her otherwise. -Nodnod.-

Bashful Widow

Azure Ryuu

Lmao. Evaliir isn't very friendly with strangers. She's skeptical about everyone and just assumes everyone is a danger until they prove to her otherwise. -Nodnod.-

Oh gosh!
She and Meelos are going to get along great!
**SarcasmAtItsBest**
mwuhaha
twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out