Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

Phoenix347
I would think that'd be set on a turn-by-turn basis in the forum, with the order set before the battle if there are more than two people.
That helps to a certain extent, yeah. How well players can cooperate to meet the goal is still a big variable. It starts getting to the point where you need outside discussion to plan things out to make sure it goes smoothly. We'll worry about that when we reach that point though I suppose.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
I just realized something... We have currently have:
1 Witch
1 illusionist
1 healer
1 smart-guy
1 winged-guy
1 thief
and 1 angel of death
Guys... We've practically made a DnD or Fairy Tail team...
Skuhlly

Azure Ryuu

Lunastasia IV

Shiruke Ryu

Takarashi

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Bashful Widow

Phoenix347
I just realized something... We have currently have:
1 Witch
1 illusionist
1 healer
1 smart-guy
1 winged-guy
1 thief
and 1 angel of death
Guys... We've practically made a DnD or Fairy Tail team...
Skuhlly

Azure Ryuu

Lunastasia IV

Shiruke Ryu

Takarashi

YAY FAIRY TAIL XD

Lightbringer

Shiruke Ryu
Would you like me to bring out the medic NPCs at this point or do you wanna let the situation handle itself?
The NPCs would probably help the situation move along smoother or faster. But that's just my preference.

Lightbringer

All right, since there's a bit of lull in activity, I'm gonna take the reins now and move things along. I apologize if I disrupt anything that you folks have in mind, but rest assured I'll be giving ample time for people to interact and build on their own stories. I just wanna have my overarching plot present to keep things interesting.
Yeah, okay. Don't worry, I don't have anything in mind, so I'll be okay with the story plot being presented now.

Lightbringer

So begins our plot in a small, tame way. I'll be doing little things to make characters more sensibly involved and draw them deeper into the mystery in the way of NPC interactions and giving out trinkets, things like that.
I have a question, Takarashi. Since Gure is around twelve feet tall when it's laying down, would it be able to follow Lark around campus? If not, then can you give me a list stating what places on campus it can go to?

Lightbringer

Shiruke Ryu
Since the academy was built with having dragons around in mind, I guess the only places Gure couldn't follow Lark would be inside buildings. I'll make a (terribly drawn) map and toss it on the front page so people can have a bit more of an idea for scale.
Okay, thanks. Once more question, is the Ceremony Hall indoors?

Lightbringer

Shiruke Ryu
Okay, thanks. Once more question, is the Ceremony Hall indoors?
Yes, so aside from very small dragons (Like no bigger than a cat), only people could fit inside.
Right, got it. Thank you.

Bashful Widow

Well now Meelos will feel bad for fighting Jorin cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out