Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Pink in Style
iNk_mAy

Hey~ Hex as the Mad Hatter! Of course, his sense of fashion even extends to costumes. 4laugh
User Image

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Here's Natalie as the Queen of Hearts, reposted from the TFC in-character thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Queen of Hearts in a spy flick! mrgreen

Hex is perfect as the Mad Hatter!
Acknowledged Now

iNk_mAy

Time-traveling Ally

Hex looks AWESOME!
This be Molly:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Acknowledged Now
HEX

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NATALIE

Pink in Style
LILY

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Aww, that's adorable! emotion_kirakira

Time-traveling Ally

Hey guys I just wated to let you know what I think, so here it is:
After HALLOWEEN [Oct. 31st] all of the current plot stuffs should be wrapped up with a neat little bow on it so we can move back to the original concept of the cafe'. I noticed we don't have the customers like we do and those we do have are being kind of ignored in order to focus on this fun little side story.
Besides which I'm sure something will come up for us to do around Christmas and before then we need to work on getting more people back in here.
So all in all I'm hoping we can all agree to resolve all kinds of conflict/story stuffs in the thread by tommorow night or at the most Friday night.
I want to get back to the "semi-normal" ways of the cafe'.
Opinions?
Agree?

MystMist
NORA

Acknowledged Now
HEX

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NATALIE

Pink in Style
LILY

Captain Dory
RED/ BARB/ HOMMUCOLUS

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
iNk_mAy
Hey guys I just wated to let you know what I think, so here it is:
After HALLOWEEN [Oct. 31st] all of the current plot stuffs should be wrapped up with a neat little bow on it so we can move back to the original concept of the cafe'. I noticed we don't have the customers like we do and those we do have are being kind of ignored in order to focus on this fun little side story.
Besides which I'm sure something will come up for us to do around Christmas and before then we need to work on getting more people back in here.
So all in all I'm hoping we can all agree to resolve all kinds of conflict/story stuffs in the thread by tommorow night or at the most Friday night.
I want to get back to the "semi-normal" ways of the cafe'.
Opinions?
Agree?

(I'm back!) Yep, I agree! :3

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
I agree, i basically have everything wrapped up, Nora should just deliver the vampire sealing ring to Molly and then my part of the side-plot is done.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Okedokee.

The whole Red side-story will probably be wrapped up today or tomorrow on Halloween.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Agree! Definitely...I think we should have fun little side stories like this once in a while, but it's time to get back to normal...our poor characters are going to have to have years of therapy after this! sweatdrop

And...ideas needed! How are we going to pull a happy ending out of this story arc? It's gotten so dark...I don't want to have the whole thing turn out to be a dream or something and erase everything that happened, but at the same time...yeah, we need a happy ending!

iNk_mAy

Pink in Style

MystMist

Acknowledged Now

Captain Dory

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

iNk_mAy

MystMist

Acknowledged Now

Captain Dory

O-O yeah... Lily's gonna describe the next dream and move on. She won't remember anything but right now she's not in the best condition.

Oh and about the art I promised, my photobucket password is... well, gone. I can't upload anything.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Agree! Definitely...I think we should have fun little side stories like this once in a while, but it's time to get back to normal...our poor characters are going to have to have years of therapy after this! sweatdrop

And...ideas needed! How are we going to pull a happy ending out of this story arc? It's gotten so dark...I don't want to have the whole thing turn out to be a dream or something and erase everything that happened, but at the same time...yeah, we need a happy ending!

iNk_mAy

Pink in Style

MystMist

Acknowledged Now

Captain Dory

What happened to Glass Passenger?

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
So Lily isn't dead, right? sweatdrop (By the way, Nuts was aiming at her hand, not her body...although Nat's aim probably isn't the best in the world right now considering the injuries she sustained before Robo-Lily threatened to kill her.)

Oh man, Pink, that stinks about your Photobucket! Maybe make a new one?

@Dory: Moo/Glass Passenger is in the Coast Guard and he'll be on patrol for the next two months. He probably won't be back online until December.

Pink in Style

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
So Lily isn't dead, right? sweatdrop (By the way, Nuts was aiming at her hand, not her body...although Nat's aim probably isn't the best in the world right now considering the injuries she sustained before Robo-Lily threatened to kill her.)

Oh man, Pink, that stinks about your Photobucket! Maybe make a new one?

@Dory: Moo/Glass Passenger is in the Coast Guard and he'll be on patrol for the next two months. He probably won't be back online until December.

Pink in Style

Captain Dory

I didn't know he was in the Coast Guard. Wow, we should give him a heroic welcome or something...

Anyway...mmm how to end this Halloween Event.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Hmmm...well, I'm actually kind of hoping we can get some of the RPing done tonight, since I'm supposed to be working from 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central time (meaning I'd be getting home at about 8:30), but since one of my coworkers unexpectedly got a schedule change from her other job, they might change my hours. And I really want to be there when we wrap up the story! crying

As for the ending...I have no idea. Obviously somebody has to dispatch Red, but who, and how? And for the people who have injuries, how will they be healed?

Captain Dory

Pink in Style

iNk_mAy

Acknowledged Now

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Hmmm...well, I'm actually kind of hoping we can get some of the RPing done tonight, since I'm supposed to be working from 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central time (meaning I'd be getting home at about 8:30), but since one of my coworkers unexpectedly got a schedule change from her other job, they might change my hours. And I really want to be there when we wrap up the story! crying

As for the ending...I have no idea. Obviously somebody has to dispatch Red, but who, and how? And for the people who have injuries, how will they be healed?

Captain Dory

Pink in Style

iNk_mAy

Acknowledged Now

Ummm..............Hmmmmm........What if the humonculous de-stableizes, and sets off a chain reaction?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff