Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh dear zealot 's Datemate

Tiny Hellraiser

yeah hahaha like..... one group gets a pizza w like pineapple or something and one of them is like we didn't order pineapple...... im allergic to pineapple while the other group is like where the hell are my pineapples

OHHH NOOOO hopefully he at least stays in his lane today and doesn't bug you

Toxic Hunter

yessss. i personally think it should be reiner just because he looks in peak condition and for him to be allergic to something so simple is funny.

my boss gave me a load of work to do so i can tell him to shove it if he asks me to do his stuff muahaha.

Tiny Hellraiser

YES DEFINITELY that's such a funny image. bertl is like dude it's a fruit you're not gonna break out from looking at it..... and reiner is 5 feet away like don't touch me

meanwhile evie and cora are like wtf why are there so many hot wings here did we order hot wings?

oh that's good! maybe he'll do some of his own work for once. god people like that make me SO MAD

Toxic Hunter

haha!!! and reiner will be like dude get that s**t away from me im gonna break in to hives just looking at it.
and when bertl's like wtf he'll be like do you know why it stings when you eat pineapple? BECAUSE PINEAPPLES TRY TO EAT YOU RIGHT BACK.

pineapples are so metal.

me too :/ it's only like an office of ten people too so i can't escape.

Tiny Hellraiser

OHH MY GOD THEY WOULD LMAO

i'm with reiner tho i don't ******** with pineapples i'm too weak for them...... give me some strawberries or a banana or something tbh

but hahaha bertl is like ok dude whatever i'll eat it and reiner just has to sit and watch

that's so gross though :/ i've never liked super small work environments i feel like I'm bein g watched all the time

Toxic Hunter

:'D

ahh man i love pineapple! ham and pineapple pizza is where it is at yo. although my friend recently introduced me to mac n cheese pizza... that s**t was like heaven.

reiner will be all hungry and pouty p:

yeah it's pretty bad, luckily i only have douchbag sat opposite me and two friends next to us so we normally goof off when he's not there.

Tiny Hellraiser

finally home from work

my friend really likes pineapple on pizza and usually when we order we get it on half for her. my fav pizza is just like........ cheddar and mozzarella, alfredo sauce, and bacon and its to DIE for.

i also really love cheese fry pizza but that's rare around here unfortunately :/

WELL at least you've got a couple of friends there haha that's better than just you and douchebag

Toxic Hunter

yayy *claps*
i'm working on my supernatural reply.

i had a thought, perhaps there could have been a high school reunion like a week before the incident??

gosh i'm super hungry for pizza now :T damnit.

Tiny Hellraiser

oohhh okay yeah! that sounds good to me, definitely. i feel like that's something lia wouldn't have bothered herself with, tbh.

SAME THOUGH i'm starving...... i'm gonna bake some cookies, i think

Toxic Hunter

awesome c: i'll mention it next post.

bleeeh i'm so jealous D:
also your sig is making me laugh so much omg.

Toxic Hunter

ever since i made that thread i can't get this song out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Uz1icjwrM

Tiny Hellraiser

10 HOURS IM GONNA YELL

once i had a 10 hour loop of the epic sax guy on for like............. 3 hours

Toxic Hunter

i got six minutes in and was like NOPE can't do it.

that's some dedication, wow.

Tiny Hellraiser

IS NICK MILLER REALLY A CHARACTER ON NEW GIRL? IM LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC IVE NEVER WATCHED THAT SHOW IN MY LIFE

Toxic Hunter

HAHA OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT BY ACCIDENT I WAS TOTALLY JUST LIKE SAMMY U SO LAME.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff