xx
                  tab Should be posted below!

tab The thread is here!~
                  tab Out Of Character chat is over here.

Quotable Genius

User Image

D A R I U S xx F I T Z G E R A L D

Fae Type: Incubus
                          Abilities: Whenever he sucks the sexual energy from someone, he both heals, and gets to use their abilities for a limited amount of time. (To an extent. Like if he took the energy from a wolf, he wouldn't be able to shift or anything OP, but he'd get the strength and enhanced senses. By touching someone (skin to skin) he can calm a person and create a temporary obsession from the other person to himself. Other fae can fight it though.
                          Diagnosis: Unknown, but from snippets of conversations he's heard he figured he had pulled some big attack or something against some test facility.
                          Personality: Nonchalant, Hot-headed, Protective
                          Sexuality: Bisexual
                          Bio: Unknown. His memory was wiped before he was placed inside the asylum making him a loose cannon.
                          Love Interest: N/A
                          My Conscious: WreckingHavoc

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A L E X A N D R I A xx R E Y N O L D S

Fae Type: Human
                          Abilities: Air Manipulation (She doesn't know.)
                          Diagnosis: N/A
                          Personality: Cold, Heartless, Robotic
                          Sexuality: Heterosexual
                          Bio: Often called by her last name, Reynolds was a 'compound baby'. Her father worked for the government, more specifically he was a scientist who worked on finding the supernatural creatures. The only difference between him and the government is that he didn't want to contain them, he wanted to make them a safe haven. Her mother died giving birth to her, and the government required that her father stayed at the laboratory, so she grew up in the labs.
                          tab When the government found out that her father wanted to help the supernatural instead of kill them, he was killed. In front of Reynolds, when she was only fourteen. She then grew cold, and hard of heart especially when the government had her fill his place and use what knowledge her father taught her to test on all kinds of creatures. She tried to be as gentle as possible. The first creature died at her hands when she was fifteen. She refused to do it, but that's when the lead scientist reveled that her mother infact was alive and that he forced her hand into marriage after her father's death. Her mother being held hostage is the only reason she works with the government against creatures.
                          Love Interest: N/A
                          My Conscious: WreckingHavoc

Storm To Pass's Honey Bun

Dangerous Lunatic

15,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Divorced 100
          User Image

A R C A D I A xx L A F A Y E T T E

Fae Type: shapeshifter
                          Abilities: changing appearance and general form; adapting to other species, meaning she'll get the traits of the animal she changes into.
                          Diagnosis: she was found to walk around in inappropriate and insufficient clothing, which was deemed offensive to the public.
                          Personality: foxy, playful, loyal, curious
                          Sexuality: pancurious
                          Bio: Arcadia never knew her parents, seeing how she was ditched at an orphanage as a baby and has lived there most of her life. At age seven she found out about her powers and realised she had to keep them hidden. However, as she grew older, she also knew she had to train her powers if she wanted to be able to control them. However, regular clothing was in the way of properly shifting, so she started donning very breezy outfits and ended up being arrested for this. It was only a matter of time for them to find out about her powers and she was locked up.
                          Love Interest: none as of now.
                          My Conscious: prinnywaifu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas