Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anafae
>v< Indeed, though Clawed still doesn't trust that she'll keep his/ her secret xD she's the first one to catch that he can change sex..

he has no reason to. Though, she will, because she doesn't want people to find out she knows a guy that she isn't planning on loving

Golden Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Saber vampire
Anafae
>v< Indeed, though Clawed still doesn't trust that she'll keep his/ her secret xD she's the first one to catch that he can change sex..

he has no reason to. Though, she will, because she doesn't want people to find out she knows a guy that she isn't planning on loving
Makes sense 3nodding ............
Real world logic or at least theoretically possible logic has been used in fantasy for some time. The eberron setting of D&D is cold-war steam-punk with some multi-national corporations. Yet, it has decent logic and logistics behind it. Heck it had a magical nuke go off even.... more or less, no one knows exactly what triggered that tragedy, but still.... Anyway, the fall of Luskan also makes perfect sense in the Forgotten Realms setting as did the fall of Edificent Library... can't remember if that was cadderly's original library or the cathedral he built at the end of the cleric quintet. Even athas/dark-sun setting makes sense because of both the continued presence/influence of primordials, absence of deities, AND the presence/discovery of defiling magic.
But D&D was built to be able to handle real world and theoretical logic. Meaning it is under different settings and guidelines then this rp. So comparing and desiring it to be in the same setting and frame as D&D is unfair for the owner and Co owner of this rp. So in over all you can not apply your logic for you did not make it. Now I will give that rps are built off of the rpers but those rpers would have no base without the owners who made the story and settings. So therefore you can not apply D&D logic and theory to it for this is not D&D if you had wished for the complexity and down right headache inducing complexity of a logic based D&D like rp you should create you own or find one. But please do not try to transform someones elses work into a D&D like proxy.

Golden Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
*sits on the side, munching popcorn and reading*

Fanatical Werewolf

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
*Sits with Ana and Saber and watches as well* Its a little funny, then menfolk are talking while we are just watching this go down ^ ^;;

Golden Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
*shrugs and offers popcorn to Reyna and Saber *I'm working on a character idea...came up with a good idea for an apprentice, but don't know if the concept would be alright with you...

Distinct Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
*eats a little popcorn and nods* indeed....what kind of apprentice?

Golden Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
>.> An apprentice to one of Reyna's background characters. It stems off of an NPC character, and I thought that perhaps through this rp I could build on her a bit more..

Fanatical Werewolf

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
*Realizes he doesnt like Popcorn and BLEGHS*

You mean an Apprentice to Shentzi?
I'm not saying this rp should be more like d&d, rather it should follow d&d's example along with many other great rps and stories. Some of the best stories are those that speak to truths of human existence, some of the oldest being things such as tragedy and comedy. In theory tragedy shouldn't be popular, but it is because everyone suffers to at least some degree in their lives. Likewise, comedy is popular because it provides an escape from the mundane and ordinary, yet its premises tend to be within the bounds of believability at least in the beginning. Furthermore, in many popular fairy-tales there is an element of struggle between the main creature and some monster or threat or hindrance either internal or external or an external manifestation of an internal fear or hindrance. As a result, if the rp had been more balanced in terms of situation, I probably wouldn't have asked for an underdark. I would've been happy on the surface, but because the surface was so stable and peaceful and established, a new region that was chaos 'down the rabbit hole' so to speak(have yet to read that book) into someplace that is vaguely familiar with female dominance socially, but also more dark and twisted than the surface. A place where the dark of the surface would be considered a light shade of gray and where pure light is impossible to survive unless it is hidden away and kept secret as a source of internal strength, though a person would have to lie at least to survive. That challenge, that chaos, that illustration of both anarchy and law&order seeming to exist both simultaneously seems kinda refreshing at least from the surface.

Distinct Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
sounds interesting

Golden Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
jaded_reyna69
*Realizes he doesnt like Popcorn and BLEGHS*

You mean an Apprentice to Shentzi?
Correct..it's just an idea relating to the NPC I brought in at the other thread. I'd kinda like to see what I could do with her, as far as making her an actual character..

Fanatical Werewolf

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
Lol he said Rabbit Hole and how deep it goes

And sure, aint no thang but a chicken wang, you can go ahead and make her

*Gently spins Saber* Ohohohohohoh~ You need to start making your room/house/thing ^ - ^
By the way, quick question, would the group be ticked if I my character's name was the name of the character he was based on?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games