Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have no problem with stability so long as the stability is more of a false sense stated in the opening. From what I've heard: Little torture of males/abuses of women's status, no food shortages even though its the least effective method of subsistence given population size, no evil religion openly stated, no Machiavellian nobility so to speak. No warfare/power struggles at least not on the surface. I asked about this stuff and those were the answers I got. Little to none so rather than waiting for the one or two bad apples each generation the underdark allows me to do more good.

Wicked Trickster

Saber vampire
*jumps and looks up* oh, hello~
*looks down at with owlish face* Ello ello.

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
*looks up smiling* i am happy to be in such a fun rp. how are you?

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
*sighs again* You're looking at this too logically, trying to break it down to the nuts and bolts and not seeing the big picture. Among the male class system are 'workers' who vary from construction, to mining to farm work. Most of that occurs by NPCs really, but they doesn't mean they go ignored either. Have some patience and you'll see things start to stir up, but don't try to go looking for some underlying conflict or conspiracy. It makes this more complicated than it has to be. I wish I could explain further, but then I might give something away that I shouldn't.

Wicked Trickster

^,...,^ Doin' great. And now very interested to see what kind of twists are going to be thrown in later >> with the rp! Nothing else......nothing.......*shifty eyes*

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
that makes me suspicious. hehe. im excited though.

Wicked Trickster

*grins* I got some twisted stuff planned for my own characters....Clawed's however, very fun to play...Same with Rosa..*grin grows a little wider*
my mind works differently. I wish I knew how other people think and wonder what it'd be like to think like that. But I also like thinking the way I do.

Oni Ignasha's Husband

....... *Sits silently reserving my opinions, ideas, plans, and everything else to my self*

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anafae
*grins* I got some twisted stuff planned for my own characters....Clawed's however, very fun to play...Same with Rosa..*grin grows a little wider*

i can see clawed and eristar getting into some trouble

Wicked Trickster

Saber vampire
Anafae

Possibly*shrugs*.. ninja

Distinct Werewolf

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anafae
Saber vampire
Anafae

Possibly*shrugs*.. ninja

secret buddehs~!

Wicked Trickster

>v< Indeed, though Clawed still doesn't trust that she'll keep his/ her secret xD she's the first one to catch that he can change sex..

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
I'm not asking you to change how you think, but take into account that a role-play is supposed to be fun and unique in its design, however simple or complex it may be. When you start trying to apply real world logic to a non-real world setting, the RP ceases to be fun and turns into a headache for the owner to try and explain aspects he/she never thought or cared about during the RP's construction.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
*Pops out of Kiri's pants and mewls* 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers