Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Trickster

*stands there, watching* o.o
My Bun Buns has asked me to make myself known to you all. I do hope you are all behaving for your own sakes. She has yet to take my leash off, but pray you who thinks she should.

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
*Tackles my num nums and curls up in his arms* Krazybear <3333
*Hugs Reyna Tightly*

Fanatical Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
Ok, made my 1st post. Personally I feel its low quality, but considering how for some reason I feel kinda tired when I read this rp&ooc, I think its ok. I'll try to get my character to be a bit more active over the next few days. This is quite the sandbox it feels like....

Wicked Trickster

*appears behind Krazy*Booga..
*Turns around and picks Anafae up from her face and makes cutie faces at her annoyingly*

Wicked Trickster

*dangles there, staring at him with crossed eyes........makes irritating snorkle noise from her nose*

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Wait so he gets a whole kingdom under ground with mines and jobs and wait i am confused as hell now about the drow.

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
It's not a kingdom, more of a small group of males that have deviated from Aldius, like Exile, but live underground and Marduke's char just happens to be its founder, more or less.

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Did you read his post? It sounds like a kingdom underground to me .
.... the whole kingdom out of dung is taking the chaos and destruction(something worthless) and building from it(forming his company) and making something good out of it(profiting from that chaos). The city was there before he was. Bregan D'arethe wasn't in this world until he created it however.

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
I kinda didn't, actually, too long and there's no real pacing to it or even a layout. I skimmed, but it's not supposed to be a full kingdom, it's more underground society, really. At least I think it is, I'd have to confirm with Marduke if and when he returns.

EDIT: Ignore that last bit
.... think city-state. He's got 1 guild/company in that city state which is filled with war/violent conflict and death. No offense but given how peaceful the surface world is I think it'd be ok if the underground city was kind of dung heap....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff