Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crackship, newcomers edition! (Chatzy generated)

Ziv/Valentin 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Galatea/Ziv 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Valentin/Mouse 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Valentin/Valentin 0.76923076923077 76.9% [ 10 ]
Jaime/Cara 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Onie/Ally 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
idk I guess Chatzy just really likes Valentin 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

Quotable Saint

BlackMageLeah
The Blue Bomber
Ariana Shayde
GothicMade

I have just completed the profile skeleton for the extended profile. So feel free to fill those out and post them on the profile thread whenever convenient.

You're also more than welcome to start posting. I got two exams today, so I won't get around to doing that until later tonight or tomorrow.

Quotable Saint

BlackMageLeah
Ariana Shayde

Heck yeah! Well, you've a damsel errant coming your way, so if you like cloud cuckoolanders you should totally get on that. xD

Yes, getting the damsel before a hero can is obviously an important lancer thing to do. So that he can use more sex to fill the sad hole in his heart that comes from his tragic backstory because that is also an important lancer thing to have.

Cyrus is a bundle of walking stereotypes and I am going to have way too much fun writing them XD

AND I LOVE IT!

Sensational Warlock

clockwork_spider
Callie Blackwell
clockwork_spider

Eeee! Yay! I'll get to work on her profile. Do you prefer the little description in first third or second person?
Ariana Shayde
If it gets me DEM points Astrid will take 'em. She's gonna need those.

Either is fine! *beams with a ding*
Cool. I'm trying to pick my minor, and I'm caught between Hyper Competant sidekicking, Dangerous Genre Savvy, and Becoming and Ensemble Darkhorse.
I'm fairly sure she made all of these classes up, seeing as minions don't actually get minors, and spends most of her free time sneaking into Big Bad and Dragon classes, or at least convincing villains to let her do their homework.

Quotable Saint

Callie Blackwell
Cool. I'm trying to pick my minor, and I'm caught between Hyper Competant sidekicking, Dangerous Genre Savvy, and Becoming and Ensemble Darkhorse.
I'm fairly sure she made all of these classes up, seeing as minions don't actually get minors, and spends most of her free time sneaking into Big Bad and Dragon classes, or at least convincing villains to let her do their homework.

Awwww. Sweetheart. <3
Oh, but remember, most of the characters are given options deemed "fitting" for them. So there's probably some sort of reason why the most desirable position she got was minionship. Most people assigned to minionship are either not that bright (personality wise) or not that bright (intelligence wise).

Off to class, see ya later!

Sensational Warlock

clockwork_spider
Callie Blackwell

Awwww. Sweetheart. <3
Oh, but remember, most of the characters are given options deemed "fitting" for them. So there's probably some sort of reason why the most desirable position she got was minionship. Most people assigned to minionship are either not that bright (personality wise) or not that bright (intelligence wise).

Off to class, see ya later!
At this point I have it as sort of a family thing, she just comes from a long line of expendable mooks and has decided to nope right out of it. She's still content to actually work for someone, Big Bad's have low survival rates. She just wants to be a recognizable character in her own right. Maybe somewhere around Quirky Mini Boss Squad or Dr. Girlfriend.

So still a minion, but not a mook. If you think a different Archtype would work better I can come up with one.

Have fun at class, I'll probably have konked out by the time you get back.

Quotable Saint

Callie Blackwell
At this point I have it as sort of a family thing, she just comes from a long line of expendable mooks and has decided to nope right out of it. She's still content to actually work for someone, Big Bad's have low survival rates. She just wants to be a recognizable character in her own right. Maybe somewhere around Quirky Mini Boss Squad or Dr. Girlfriend.

So still a minion, but not a mook. If you think a different Archtype would work better I can come up with one.

Have fun at class, I'll probably have konked out by the time you get back.

Oooh that make sense! XD

Quotable Saint

Jokes... Class finished early, so Damsel in Distress's profile and extended profile are up. XD

Quotable Saint

BlackMageLeah

I'm guessing that Lorelei have taken a few fanservice classes as electives. Though she haven't slept with anyone yet, she could know Cyrus. XD
Ariana Shayde

I'm sure our characters have taken quite a few classes together. And people in Side Character Faculty are generally pretty supportive of each other. You think our girls would be friends?

Mind-boggling Nymph

clockwork_spider

They should totally know each other, yes XD

Quotable Saint

BlackMageLeah
clockwork_spider

They should totally know each other, yes XD

Lorelei isn't too social, but she's on fairly good terms with people she know. If Cyrus flirt with her, she might think it's cute and play along casually. She'd make it pretty clear that she plan to wait for her hero though, like the good student she is l o l.

Beloved Friend

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Cloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock! *hugs*

I'm going to get to filling out the basic profile for the
anti-hero. ♥ I'll send you a PM soon. (hope the test
went well.)

Ice-Cold Capitalist

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
clockwork_spider

Oh yeah! If you can put up with Naida, she'll definitely be your friend. :3 Lorelei sounds like the kind of person who would be tolerant of eccentricities. The lil kook probably sets you ridiculous quests in hopes of helping you find your hero, though.

Mind-boggling Nymph

Okay, Cyrus's profile is up now!

Erratic Rhapsody

Lancer profile is up for the Anti-Hero to rival with if you want to look at it =w=

Ariana Shayde

Want Naida to be like the little-sister type to Cyrus? :3 having small family-member-type-thing to be overprotective of is important for Jerk With A Heart Of Gold type Lancers~

Beloved Friend

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
BlackMageLeah
Okay, Cyrus's profile is up now!

Erratic Rhapsody

Lancer profile is up for the Anti-Hero to rival with if you want to look at it =w=

Ariana Shayde

Want Nadia to be like the little-sister type to Cyrus? :3 having small family-member-type-thing to be overprotective of is important for Jerk With A Heart Of Gold type Lancers~

= w = Oh baby. xD I'll have to go look for it. I'm using a character I hardly ever use on gaia (mostly because he's a lovely tan and there are no good anime representations for him and I can't draw dudes to save my life orz.) Hopefully Clock accepts him. :'3

Quotable Saint

Ariana Shayde

Oh yeah! If you can put up with Naida, she'll definitely be your friend. :3 Lorelei sounds like the kind of person who would be tolerant of eccentricities. The lil kook probably sets you ridiculous quests in hopes of helping you find your hero, though.

Idk, it's pretty hard to get Lore to do stuff l o l. I don't know if you can tell yet but she's actually a lazy little s**t. Besides she's actually secretly sorta dreading "finding the one" and falling in love. It means loosing the little bit of control and agency she still have in her life. Because it means after that her life/worth will have to revolve around another person. She doesn't really talk about this, though.
But eccentricity does fascinate her. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces