TOTALLY! SIGN ME UP! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Maybe 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Not interested 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Friendly Smoker

XxWild_JackxX
iiCandyAcid
Each path will have its own dorm area. FreshBe, go ahead and look for really good pictures of these areas:
Garden
Pool
Cafe
Dorms (boys/girls have to be different)
Classrooms
What the school looks like
Images for the 6 sages that trained up the Master of the 6 Paths

Does anyone know how to make really good posting styles and titles?

I'm confused, are we going to be human/demons/fearies/ robots?
I heard something about it being a naruto thing?

Any race is welcomed, human/demon/angle/robots/avatar of time/ etc..
And I got the idea for the name from Naruto. This not, however, a ninja based RP.

Versatile Survivor

User ImageBea. We are EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

AND HERE ARE THOSE LOVELY RUUUULES.

Follow these rules or the gods of roleplay will descend upon you and slap you with a fish.

1. The rule that is present in all decent and orderly roleplays. NO GODMODING!
2. Follow the TOS. This means no cybering or whatnot. Take those filthy habits elsewhere. If your characters need to do such acts in the rp please timeskip.
3. Keep it PG-16. Nothing that will get anyone arrested or in hot water.
4. Moderate your cursing. Also the special word is "Taco"
5. ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?! No text talking or bad english that make people want to gouge out their eyes with rusty sporks.
6. PM profiles to iiCandyAcid or X_EpicDragon_X
7. There is a special word in these rules somewhere. Us this in your pm titles when you send in your profiles for approval.
8. For the love of all that is decent in the world USE COMMON SENSE.
9. ((Use Brackets for OOC in the roleplay forum. Preferably accompinied by a post of some sort. Take serioous OOC to the OOC thread.]]
10. Most important rule of them all. HAVE FUN.

also I guess mabye ten hours or less or more. I live in the US.

Tipsy Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iiCandyAcid
XxWild_JackxX
iiCandyAcid
Each path will have its own dorm area. FreshBe, go ahead and look for really good pictures of these areas:
Garden
Pool
Cafe
Classrooms

And I got the idea for the name from Naruto. This not, however, a ninja based RP.

A thank you for clearing that up, I think i'd like to be a teacher or a headmaster when we get off the ground. Unfortunately i'm not very literate and my posts arent very pretty or elaborate since I only began RPing a few weeks ago, hope thats not a problem.

Friendly Smoker

X EpicDragon X
User ImageBea. We are EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

AND HERE ARE THOSE LOVELY RUUUULES.

Follow these rules or the gods of roleplay will descend upon you and slap you with a fish.

1. The rule that is present in all decent and orderly roleplays. NO GODMODING!
2. Follow the TOS. This means no cybering or whatnot. Take those filthy habits elsewhere. If your characters need to do such acts in the rp please timeskip.
3. Keep it PG-16. Nothing that will get anyone arrested or in hot water.
4. Moderate your cursing. Also the special word is "Taco"
5. ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?! No text talking or bad english that make people want to gouge out their eyes with rusty sporks.
6. PM profiles to iiCandyAcid or X_EpicDragon_X
7. There is a special word in these rules somewhere. Us this in your pm titles when you send in your profiles for approval.
8. For the love of all that is decent in the world USE COMMON SENSE.
9. ((Use Brackets for OOC in the roleplay forum. Preferably accompinied by a post of some sort. Take serioous OOC to the OOC thread.]]
10. Most important rule of them all. HAVE FUN.

also I guess mabye ten hours or less or more. I live in the US.

Rofl!!!! number 5 just knocked me out of my char cat_rofl
Thats all very prefect!

And I see, I'm guessing since you live in the U.S somewhere your from the mainland and your probably 3 hours ahead of me. Please dont log off anytime soon cat_crying

Friendly Smoker

XxWild_JackxX
iiCandyAcid
XxWild_JackxX
iiCandyAcid
Garden
Pool
Cafe
Classrooms

A thank you for clearing that up, I think i'd like to be a teacher or a headmaster when we get off the ground. Unfortunately i'm not very literate and my posts arent very pretty or elaborate since I only began RPing a few weeks ago, hope thats not a problem.

I'll see what I can do for you on the post style but you must be able to post at least 1 paragraph. That's only like 5-8 sentences long. I'm trying to come up with something for the headmaster/teacher thing. Either there's gonna be one great headmaster and then just the six sages that trained under him or make them the Six Great Sages who will be Headmasters of each of the paths.

Versatile Survivor

User Image

Well I'm Nocturnal alot of the time so no worries. Plus coffee fuels me!

Also I guess I will work on an example post to show how I style posts. For the character I am hoping to use for this rp.

Also for me I've been always taught that a paragraph is at least 3 sentences. Then again another teacher told me it was 9 sentences. My school days were confusing.

Friendly Smoker

X EpicDragon X
User Image

Well I'm Nocturnal alot of the time so no worries. Plus coffee fuels me!

Also I guess I will work on an example post to show how I style posts. For the character I am hoping to use for this rp.

Also for me I've been always taught that a paragraph is at least 3 sentences. Then again another teacher told me it was 9 sentences. My school days were confusing.

YAY! I love you emotion_kirakira
Coffee is the best emotion_dowant
My dad wants to take me out to lunch real fast though.

So I'm gonna brb and eat some GANKI SUSHI!!!!!
But here's what I got for the story so far.
Long ago, when choas ruled over the earth. A war between realms went on. Demons and Angles, Vampire and Wolves, Human against mythical creatures. Many lives were claimed as the war ranged for thousands of years. The war was thought to never come to an end, the war that is remembered as "The War of Malice" due to the amount of malice that tained the hearts of many. Families and friends killed one another, some would even go mad and kill themsevels. It wasn't until the Master Sage of the Six paths came around to help put an end to the great war. By following his teachings, people who fell victume

Versatile Survivor

User Image
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
Rei Eschaton

The Eternal One
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

"This ever ongoing oppression is without reason or cause!", The idiotic populace all raise their voices together, Not one realizes the absolute natural law, engraved in aether,caught up in their own personal desires, none fulfill the direction given to them,That idol they call "future", That lust they call "hope", Fearing self sacrifice, the contradictorily, chaotically, blame themselves

==========================

Blah blah insert lengthy text in here

==========================

So have humans who have obtained reason truly gained prosperity I wonder?, In ever repeated history, they have been ever given "recognition", But in an assembly, humans are ever more stupid, prideful, and subject to whim..., Even so humanity never looks back on their mistakes, Ever hastening on the road to convergence., In the end, could you say their "future" is filled with "hope"?

There. Just made it. And taught the people who fell victim what exactly?
Why sorry there guys. I didn't get a notification last night for whatever reason, so i didn't see the images I should be finding.
I'll be sure to come up with them today.
Just one question;...
What did you have in mind for six sages pictures?
Like Naruto ones? or... just find ones that fit their descriptions.

Finally what do you think as far as 3 boys/3 girls dorms?
Or should it be a little different?

Versatile Survivor

User ImageI'm pretty sure we are trying to stay away from naruto and having 3 girls dorms and 3 boys dorms would mean restricting certain paths to one specific gender which is just silly since everyone take classes for each path for the first 2 years. So they have to be Co-Ed.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I actually tried to make a roleplay.. it didn't work out.. if you're interested PM me! I have all of the page layouts and shiz.
Hmm alright. Well I'm just gonna find a whole ton of images, and you guys can pick which ones you like best, then I can edit them to fit whatever sizes/ etc you'd like.

Friendly Smoker

Friendly Smoker

-baby bugaloo
I actually tried to make a roleplay.. it didn't work out.. if you're interested PM me! I have all of the page layouts and shiz.

Layouts? o 3o
as in posting styles? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas