< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Friendly Smoker

X EpicDragon X

Alright we got owe bio's c:

Versatile Survivor

iiCandyAcid
[

User Image
Now to wait for the others. Imma head to beds now.

Friendly Smoker

X EpicDragon X

kay, I'm gonna keep working on my bio just a little longer. c:

Friendly Smoker

███ M a s t e r x S a g e

////////
Midoriko Lee Young

User Image

Master Sage Midoriko
From the time of the great war known as the "The War Of Malice", Master Sage Midoriko made it her destiny to help those who have lost their way or need to be guided in the right path. Midoriko mastered all six of the paths: The Demon Path, Spirit Path, Beast Path, Elemental Path, Life Path, and The Celestial Path. She was given the gift of immortality by a god who saw that she was more then just a human, she was the key to bring peace among the realms.

Birthday
April 16, ????

Midoriko is very old but takes the forum of her 21 year old self.

Sexual Orientation
Straight

Personality
Midoriko is a very kind soul. She's very sweet, wise, kind, smart and out going.

Master Sage
Master Of All Six Paths

Race
Celestials Being

Skills
Draw, grow plants, inhuman strength, summon animals and understand them, and she is one with the earth.

Powers
Regain life with the help of mother earth, summon amazing creatures (demonss to), immortality, control all elements.

Bio
Years ago, when the War of Malice was ranging on. Many clans and kingdoms were under war. Lings and leaders who's heart were tainted with malice ranged war on one another. Families members who weren't taken over by the malice either killed themselves or kill their family. The Young Clan were the only one's who did not join in the war. They were safely hidden for the for the first few years of the war. The Young Clan were a clan of angelic being also know as Celestials Beings. The were clan of priests and priestesses who were as pure as the air, the lived in peace away from the war, that was the world Midoriko was born in and lived in for a very short time. By the time Midoriko was 15 and under her training something horrible happened. One of the clans from one of the dark realms had broken through the seal that protected them for many years. Celestials Worriers tried with all their might to mend the seal but it was to late, the malice had already started to poor into their realm. Celestials beings started killing one another and themselves. Some tried to get away not knowing that the malice had already crept into their hearts until they start hearing voice in their heads telling them to kill someone or themselves. Midoriko's clan fell apart within hours and soon almost whipped out. Midoriko's family were the only ones that made it out without being tainted by the malice but they had to keep on the run but it didn't do any good.

One after another Midoriko watched as her family went mad. Even though they had escaped the malice that pored into her realm they could not escape the rest of the malice that had made its way into other realms that they hide in. She watched them all go, one by one, grandparents killed each other. 3 of her cousins killed each other while the rest, aunties, uncles, even her mother took their own lives and the rest.. Well she had to keep them from killing her.. So when her father went mad and tried to kill her, she killed him first before he could even have another chance. The same went for her 2 older brothers. There was only her and her youngest sister Nami. Midoriko made it her sworn duty to protect her little sister with her life. She did well for some time but not long. Midoriko had taken her to a realm that she had not been to before and thus didn't know what lied ahead for them. For a 15 year old she was already a master Celestials, she could kill anything with one shot of her purest energy. While making their way through the realm Midoriko felt something close by and very dangerous. She had her sister hide under a big tree and told her to wait there for her to come back and get her. After that she was off to find the creature not knowing that the creature was one step ahead of her. Midoriko chased after the dark energy for as long as she could but she didn't want to go out to far from Nami. For a half hour Midoriko chased after the demonic energy until she came to realize that she was no closer to the demonic energy then when she first started going after it.

She took a second to think what was going that demonic energy was but before she could come up with anything Midoriko heard an ear pricing scream coming from behind her. Coming from the direction of the big tree, the tree that Midoriko had left Nami to hide. Realizing this she didn't waste another second and took off leaving anything behind her in the dust. When she got to the tree Nami was missing. Midoriko called and cried out her name and after awhile she go a respond, a small voice called out Mirdoriko from behind her but when Midoriko turned to look at her little sister what she saw was pure horror. Her body was covered in blood, cuts were all over her body, she was even missing en eye. The creature claimed to be her beloved little sister Nami but what Midoriko really saw was a demon wearing the skin of her little sister like a suit. Midoriko was for the first frozen with terror. The creature came at Midoriko who was to scared to move, in less then a second Midoriko's life flashed before her eyes but she did feel anything. No pain, she wasn't even knocked over. When she opened her eyes, the body of the creature that had Nami's skin on like suit was on the ground headless. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was safe. When she did she took a look around to see what or who saved her. Before she could say anything she heard a voice, a deep male's voice and it was coming from right above her! When she looked up into the tree there he stood.

A man much taller then Midoriko. and probably older then her to. He had long brown hair and deep blue eyes, much deeper then Midoriko's. He had an umbrella in one hand and a sword that was dripping black-like slime. The man then called out to Midoriko once again, asking her if she was okay but Midoriko was over taken by fear. The man then leaped off the branch high up in the tree and landed gently in front of her but Midoriko was still froze, she couldn't even get a word out and this the man could see clean as day. She just saw her sister's skin warn on a demonic creature like a suit. The man wrapped his arms around the scared girl and told that this was no time to be scared, for now she needs to be stronger then ever. The mans words knock Midoriko back to reality, she began to relax in the mans arms knowing or hoping that he doesn't kill her. She didn't feel any malice in him so he must be one of the few that made it out of their realm without being tainted. The man then let go of Midoriko as soon as she felt safe around him. He then told her his name.. Nickolas of the Eastern Plains. He then told her that it wasn't safe in this ralm and that they need to head back to the hiding spot Nickolas has before dark, Midoriko wasted no time and followed Nickolas to his hiding. Once there, he made Midoriko some warm food and told her about the Eastern Plains, how horrible it was when the seal that was protecting their realm broke and how the malice took over everyone. He had to kills both his mother and father. His brother and sister where killed before they even knew what hit them. Midoriko felt sorry for the man and offered him to come with her.

The man agreed to go, where though, they didn't know. They pasted through realms together fought off monsters and horrifying creatures. They spent many years together and soon Midoriko found herself in love with Nickolas and Nickolas was in love with her but juts like all good things that happen in Midoriko's life, there will always be something to ruin it for her. After spending 7 years with Nickolas the malice had found its way into Nickolas's heart. it took over him in no time with out Midoriko even noticing. One very quite it night Midoriko fell asleep earlier then Nickolas. Nickolas was sitting next to the fire that he had started. The voice in his head, which have been talking to him for the last 2 years are finally getting to him and driving him crazy. They keep telling him to kill her, kill Midoriko, and then kill your self. He pulled out his sword and put it up to Midoriko's neck and was ready to slit her throat until he snapped out of it and realized what he was about to do to the woman he loves. Realizing that he couldn't control it anymore, he wrote a goodbye letter explaining why he did what he did. He went to the closest cliff and jump off it. When Midoriko woke up that morning she noticed right away that Nickolas was missing. When she arose the letter that Nickolas had wrote to her slid down her chest and onto her lap. When she read it, tears started falling down her face and once again she was left alone. All around her was just pain, it ran through her body and head, there had to be a way to end it, end the war and all the pain and suffering. She then headed out on her own, seeking wisdom. From who no one knows. Throughout the years on her journey she came across 4 Monks. These 4 should her 4 paths that she had to master. Each path took her 4 years to complete. These 4 paths were the Spirit Path, Elemental Path, Life Path, and Celestial Path. But fate rises it's cruel hand and strike Midoriko, she came down with a fatal illness that would take her life in a matter of days while she suffers inhuman pain but no pain is greater then the pain she has felt all these years.

Feeling the illness taking hold, Midoriko found herself resting under a tree in a very foggy realm. It was so quite it too.. no a sound for miles or at least that's what she thought until she heard the faint sound of foot steps, they were getting closer but Midoriko didn't have the energy to stay away any longer, the illness is at it's peek, ready to take her life any time. The last thing she saw was a blurry figure in front of her then she black out. Moments later she could hear voices, hat sounded like a man and the other a girl. She hear "motherf*cker!!! You owe me so f*cking big!! I saved your life after all!" and then a few thing sounded like they were being thrown and breaking on impact Midoriko didn't stay awake long though. After a long period of time, Midoriko had awoken fully cured of her illness but how could this be? There was no cure for that illness, it more lives then the war did. When she arose from the bed she was laying another note feel from her head this time and onto her lap. The letter seemed to have come from the God of Life and said that she had been give an immortal life. When she read this she reached into her sleeve and pulled out her mirror, she looked like her 21 year old self. Other then shedding a few years Midoriko was back to her old self and more. Even though she was given an immortal life she cursed at the god who gave her this so called "gift"! This world is just filled with war, pain, and suffering why would she wanna be here any longer then she has already. She pack up all her things and left the little shelter that she woke up in. She continued her journey to find another path, the Beast Path, it was also then that she started to realize why the God of Life gave her an immortal life. There was no way she could finish her journey with the normal celestial life span. How much longer would her journey take her, she didn't know. Little did she know that she was being watched by another type of god, a god who will become her most trusted friend in all of reality.

Midoriko finally master the last path, a path she would have lost her immortal soul but she did it. With the help of a trusted friend named Rei, Midoriko Lee Young became known as The Master Sage of the Six Paths. The Demon Path, The Spirit Path, The Beast Path, The Elemental Path, The Life Path, and The Celestial Path. Using her power from each of the six paths she put a stop to the malice that plagued all of the realms for many yeah and in due time Midoriko took under her wing 6 students who master each one of the paths. They became known as the Six Sages of the Six Paths. Many years past and the Six students went down their own paths but now, after many years the Six come back to the old temple that use to be there home but it was no longer just a temple but a academy, The Academy of the Six Paths, and the Six Sages are the teachers. Each a master of one of the six paths.

Classes
History: The stories of the war and travels of the Six Paths
Agriculture: Herbs used for healing and types of plants that can be used for medicine.
Biology: Study of all life on earth and how we all connect. "Remember, even light cannot exist without darkness"

Cats
Dogs
Spring
Summer
Winter
Chocolate
Tea
Hot baths
Long walks
Rainy days
Reading
Giving wisdom
Helping others
Dongo
Flowers (cosmoses really)

Dislikes
Bugs
Evil people
Malice
Rude people
Killers
Drug users
Lazy students

Theme Song
Four Seasons

Puppet Master
iiCandyAcid

And done c:
xD

Versatile Survivor

iiCandyAcid
[

User Image
That's alot of text. cat_razz

Friendly Smoker

X EpicDragon X

Lol yeah sorry about that ^ ^;
I got really into it.

Versatile Survivor

iiCandyAcid
[

User Image
I wonder. Where did our friends go?

Friendly Smoker

X EpicDragon X

Idk D:
And we still need -baby bugaloo to make the lay out sad

Versatile Survivor

iiCandyAcid
[

User Image
I'm not quite sure what else we can do but wait for her, or do the layout ourselves.

Versatile Survivor

iiCandyAcid
[

User Image
I am quite sad. It feels like this place has been forgotten by everyone.

Friendly Smoker

X EpicDragon X
iiCandyAcid
[

User Image
I'm not quite sure what else we can do but wait for her, or do the layout ourselves.

Yeah.. Do u wanna make the layout
I-I seem to have missed the creation of a rather lovely role-play.
How very sad.
W-well. If you'd have me, I'd absolutely love to join when you are ready to accept members.
-
I'd be more than willing to play a student as well, if you think you will still be short on them.

Versatile Survivor

Gate of Avalon
iiCandyAcid
[

User Image
I don't mind doing it if she's decided not to do it. Though I would messege her to make sure.

And Ava. We haven't quite finished creating the rp just yet. But we would love to have you aboard! Plus I love the touhou video in your profile.
X EpicDragon X

And I love your post format, :3
I don't know if there is an area in which I can help, I'm just getting back into role-playing after all. All the same, I would be happy to offer aid where you need me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff