Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

Wll, i was about to suggest that you just edit the last roleplay, but then i noticed that you already started a new thread razz *stalking you around*

Speaking about characters, i should start searching for some pics...What kind will you use? Anime or real?

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

I personally use a real picture but if you want to use Anime it's okay, it's not really a big deal to me biggrin

Also, I wouldn't mind just editting that thread, besides the date (And of course the setting) what would you suggest I change?

Editing the existing thread would be a lot easier for me lol

Smoker

Hmmm...i don't think there is something you need to change, all we need now is more people razz

At first, i was browsing anime pics, but i think i'll switch to real pics. You have to admit, having a real man chatting with a cute little uke guy would be weird...o.o Although i plan to play a female character for a change. razz

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Well, we aren't going to be bigots. Females can run families and get "made" and such. If you're cool with the thread the way it is then I'm game for some RPing lol. As you can see I've been RPing with myself and I managed to start a war with another family hoping it would attract some attention >.<

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Also, if you want to use an anime picture it's all good. I'll imagine your character as a real person talking to mine and you can imagine mine as an anime version of my picture! xD

Smoker

Alrighty then, i think i found something i like ^^ Just one stupid question...are you referring to the old roleplay, or the one you just created now? o.o Got a little confused here..

Gotta start making a profile too xP

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Err, which one were you talking about?

From what I gathered from our conversation our choices were:

Just RP in the old thread

Edit the old thread to make it a modern mafia RP

Create a new RP

I only ask because I'm confused too. Either one of those works for me though biggrin

Smoker

Well, errr, yeah, you are right those are our choices but i didnt really understood which one we picked out eventually o.o so my question was, which thread are we going to use? The one you just created, or the old one, which you would edit into a modern mafia rp? razz

Umm..is that clear enough? xD Personally, i would like the new thread :3 For a fresh new start, including the date xD

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alright, so I'll make the new thread. It won't look as good as the old one right off the hop but I will get it there biggrin

Oops, typo!

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Okay so it's coming along. I mean, it's nothing great yet but it's a start.

Just trying to find a suitable map now (For those who don't really know Toronto too well >.< I grew up there so... )

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Then again, I may change to city to one that everyone can agree on lol.. I just made it my home town because it's what came to mind right away.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

This Thing Of Ours

NOT COMPLETE but OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100