Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am going to finish A Feast for Crows and start Dance with Dragons tonight.

llawll's Significant Otter

Magical Enthusiast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know. I like the idea of multiple kinds of characters. Martin's created such a rich world; being able to play with it using a variety of character-classes certainly seems fun.

I'm unfortunately only half-way through Storm of Swords. I'm getting through them pretty fast, I just don't have a lot of time as of late to read.

I have only three chapters to go til I finish the book.

Magical Enthusiast

Read on, then, man. Read on.

How's this for a crimson/gold look for my avi? I just finished A Feast for Crows right now.

Magical Enthusiast

Very regal looking. /thumbs up

If you guys have any friends who would be interested in this, feel free to invite them.

Magical Enthusiast

Passed it on to a friend I thought might be interested. She said she'd definitely take a look. :3

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
omg!

I love how there's so much interest in this already!

Makes my heart soar <3

I'm hopefully going to be able to work on the thread tonight, and tomorrow morning... which means I might have finished by tomorrow afternoon.

I'm definitely excited!

As for characters, the more the better. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with.

As for myself, I was leaning towards a Stark and a wildling, I think.

Magical Enthusiast

:3

I'm pretty excited about it. ASoIaF really gets the RP-juices flowing, but because the series is only half-done, I feel like it's kind of hard to find RPs about it. I set out looking anyway, and this is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I think it looks like you're doing a great job with it~

I have a kind of addiction to making characters, so I'm glad we can have multiple characters.

I also pretty much convinced said previously mentioned friend to join. Incidentally, F e i tastic and I also know each other.

I was thinking of making a Stark, or at least a Northman, and a Brother of the Night's Watch, particularly since iKrauser-San said he was going to make a Brother, and I thought it made sense to have a few players at the Wall since the Night's Watch are restricted to, well, the Wall.

I was also toying with the idea of making a Braavosi courtesan. It seemed like an interesting character type to play with . . .

Greedy Gekko

I'd love to join! (I've read all the books, watch the show, etc) I think I'd make a Martell -- second favorite house besides the Lannisters -- and if I can, double up and possibly play a Red Priest. I know they've got some weird powers that might cross into god-moding territory.

R o s a e iel's Compadre

Empyrean Star

Oh, are we all discussing character ideas now? Yay~

I definitely want to play a northman (or, er, northwoman? Either of the two), and a Brother of the Night's Watch, especially if we're kind of getting a group of them going (then they won't be so lonely there on the Wall). And since I have a thing for Braavosi, I was thinking of playing with a bravos.

I'm in the process of mentally debating whether women would be allowed to become bravos in Braavos - I imagined so, since Syrio was willing to teach Arya.

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

Are fags allowed?

R o s a e iel's Compadre

Empyrean Star

XD Way to put it out there, no mincing words.

o3o That said, I don't know [/sobs] Argentum isn't online right now, but she said above that she'd be back later.

oAo I'd say I hope so, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces