Welcome to Gaia! ::

argentum.dea

The think I like the most about this Rp is that we're able to play real characters. I mean realistic. Not everyone has to be perfect and beautiful. They can have flaws. And it's wonderful.

True true. I think that's one thing I really enjoy about the series in general, that there are no stereotypical black and white characters and you can never be sure who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys" (with a few exceptions of course). The fantasy comes from the setting and the events, not in the characters nature.

R o s a e iel

I mean, I don't think Howell's old at all, yet in the terms of so many RPs, he'd be freakin' ancient. I love that the GoT universe in one in which I feel comfortable making a character who isn't a spring chicken, and I'm excited to play around in that world. :>

Damn right! ^^

Also just did a big update of Alistayr, I'm going to try and have a post there about character relationships that I update on a regular basis but not too sure how to structure it. You guys any ideas?

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
@durakza:

I had though that having it kinda like how it's organized in Harvest Moon rps would be good.

So basically exactly how you have it :]
argentum.dea
@durakza:

I had though that having it kinda like how it's organized in Harvest Moon rps would be good.

So basically exactly how you have it :]

Well that worked out well then! Never come across a Harvest Moon rp now you mention it.

I think I'll build up a paragraph or so under each name, written from Alistayr's point of view, a bit like a diary entry or something similar, and maybe highlight the salient information for anyone who want's to just skim it.

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
@durakza: that's perfect :] I should go work on mine haha ><

@rose: I posted again >< I love how sometimes words just flow :]

llawll's Significant Otter

Magical Enthusiast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Posted back to Arabella~ /o/

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
you post so fast ><

I love it :]

Magical Enthusiast

Admittedly, I'm trying to post fast now because I'll probably have to slow down in the next week or two. orz I've got some pretty big exams and assignments coming up in the next month, so it's going to be tricky balancing posting and work. It's only a month before I'm home free, but until then it'll be crazy @3@

orz I'd prefer to be RPing by far, though

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
it's all good :]

Oh... the other thing I wanted to ask you:

time-wise, should we say that what we are currently role playing between Arabella and Howell is in the past, that way we can just do a time skip for the Kingsroad and then be in King's Landing? Unless you had any ideas for the King's Road?

Also, if it's okay with everyone, I was hoping that we could all have are introductory posts and whatnot (preparation for the tourney for those attending) out by the end of the month(real time)? I was hoping to start the tourney beginning of May at the latest. Would that work for everyone?

People at the Wall could just continue to role play as they please, since the events at the Tourney generally won't affect them until they find out about the King.

How's that sound to everyone? I don't want to rush it too much, but I still want some structure for when things need to be done by...

Magical Enthusiast

As far as Winterfell time, yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking. Like, where ever everyone's characters are right now, relatively separate from the other characters, are kind of in their own time-bubble, and whenever everyone gets to King's Landing is when time is the same for everyone.

. . .

I hope that made sense even though that totally didn't make sense. Damn time paradoxes . . .

Anyway, yeah, definitely, that schedule works for me. I can have my other two intro-posts done soon, probably this coming weekend . . . maybe. Anyway, it probably shouldn't be too big a deal. Raquel and Connell are already in King's Landing, anyway, so their intro posts will probably be pretty much in-step, time-wise, with the Tourney. That just leaves Rhett, who's on the Wall and, like you said, the Tourney business does not really affect them at all.

I don't think that sounds rushed. Hey, an RP has to start some time, right~ Getting everyone on the same page sounds like a good idea. :>

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
they have a game of thrones item.

it's called Game of pwns.

It has a voice bubble saying "winter is coming"

I needs it.

edit:

@ rose: I'm glad you were on the same track as me :]
Phew! Oh boy, I promise not all my posts will be as long as that. It has absolutely no bearing on the story or events but I just got a bit carried away xD

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
it's all good!!! It was a joy to read :]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sorry for my absence for the last two days, I've had school and work and Yu Gi Oh to keep up with (I keep getting thrown like hundreds of dollars worth of Yu Gi Oh crap from people. I think it's just because I'm a girl, and I don't play a dragon deck.)

I swear to be on more today after 1. Since my shift is really short today, it should not suck away all motivation for life. And I'm re-watching GoT tonight so hopefully inspiration will fly.

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
it's all good! no rush :]
I just got home and now have access to my computer again, I will get started on a reply right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff