Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I'm going to make this as short as possible. Make it easier for everyone involved. I consider myself a lit role player. I do not expect prefect spelling or grammar because everyone makes mistakes, just try not to be too crazy with them. I am very flexible in that I will play either a male or female. I love to double! I only do hetero pairings. I enjoy drama, cursing, fighting, blood, and whatever else. I only use threads and like to make my posts pretty. :] If you are interested in any of the below that are listed or might have an idea of your own, PM me please!

I'm only listing what I am dying to do right now. I may expand later.

Mute x Acquaintance: I have two plot ideas for this. They are very basic however, so there is room to expand and change things.

1. He/She seemed like your normal everyday student, however, if you were to approach him/her not a word would fall from their lips. Everyone in school had thought him/her weird and eventually the student was all alone. Even their so called bast friend wanted nothing to do with him/her. No one knew what happened. What caused the complete change in them. Except one day when someone finally decided to take a chance,

2. They are from entirely two different places. The only thing that connects them is the letters they send to one another. It was all apart of this so called 'therapy' to help the young man/woman. The girl/guy was required by his/her therapist to go out and find a pinpal. The reason for this was to hopefully give him/her at least one person to become close with, to possibly help them find their voice again. The young guy/girl stopped talking one day and no one knew why. When that happened most people walked out of their lives. Not used to such a radical change. Does the person behind the writing truly help or is it a lost cause?

Zombie Apocalypse: I kinda want to base it on a mix of The Walking Dead and The Last Of Us. That should give you a good idea of what I'm sorta looking for. Just a good mix of the two. I have a few other things I would like to mix in with it, but I will share all that when someone messages me.

Band: I just would really like to do this. I haven't in forever. We can figure out how they meet the girl or girls, whether they are journalists or fans, or won some contest, or whatever. Haha

Fantasy: I would like to try doing a role play based on this type of theme. I don't have any one direction I want to go in, just make it up as we go if anything. I haven't done a fantasy role play in a long while. It would be refreshing.

Dexter: I would like to do something based on the idea of this person who seems prefectly normal, normal life, a good job, friends, etc., but I would like to make our own story with our own characters. I don't care who plays what role, I would just like to have a go with it.

Harvest Moon: Just taking the basic plot and putting our own twist to it. :]

Song Based:

Mayday Parade - Stay

The Maine - Right Girl

Brand New - Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items