Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Hello ladies and gents, the name's Albtraum Der Angst. However, you've got free reign to be as creative as you like and call me whatever floats your boat!

This is my new search thread I'm making since the old one got too far up there in the pages for my liking, so here here I am again! I'm here looking for onexones to indulge my writing needs. I'm fairly flexible with the genders and sexes I will play, but I do have an inherent habit of building characters with a Y chromosome more than those who lack it.

Before I tell you what I expect from you, I'm sure you'd like to hear a little about myself. I am a twenty year old female hailing from the good ol' U.S. of A. I am in the Central time zone over the summer, but when I return to university in the fall I'll be in the Eastern time zone.

If you have any other questions about me personally, just ask. I promise I don't bite!

Just as a little end note, I wanted to say that if you come to me with a request to play one of my fandom pairings or you suggest your own, that I am very new to playing canon characters. It's always made me nervous before that I wouldn't capture the character as they were originally written, but I really want to give it a try. So if you'll be patient with me I would be more than happy to roleplay one of those pairings with you!

I'm super craving some of my fandoms right now, so please keep those in consideration :3

Update: Plotting is great and all that, but please if you want to do a roleplay with me don't plot the story to death before we get started. Overly plotting before you've even started something is the quickest way to burn yourself out on an idea. No need to go in blind or anything, but let's only plot what we need to okay?

Update as of April 2015: I am now out for the summer time and need roleplays more than ever! I'm also mostly craving mxm or m// so if you come to me wanting something else there's a high chance I'll say no. It doesn't have to be romantic, but romance is always fun so yeah just keep that in mind.

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
          Here's what I'd like you all to keep in mind when signing up to do a roleplay with me.

I don't want to really ask a lot, roleplaying is supposed to be fun and having too many rules to remember just spoils the fun, don't you agree? I'm just going to lay out a few things I want to be out on the table before anybody is approaching anyone about plots and what have yous.

As far as literacy goes, I would like someone who writes with minimal spelling and grammatical errors and comfortable word count. I'm not the type of person to dictate how much someone writes, just however much you think feels expresses what you're trying to get across and enough details that I can imagine what you're saying and respond just as thoroughly as I see fit.

No mary sues or marty stues, complicated characters with flaws are the best kind of character.

Please be flexible with the type of character you're playing, that goes for ethnicity, sex, religion, sexuality, etc.

I will play mxm, mxf, fxf, and non-rom. The previous sentence lists them in an order of my preference. The last two may take some wooing, as they aren't my usual taste.

I prefer anime pictures 9 times out of 10. You can ask about model pictures, but just be prepared for me to say no a lot.

I don't do PM roleplays. Tried 'em, and I hate 'em. Too easy to forget, and I prefer things in a thread where the posts are all together. I'm not picky about formats, and I would hope you aren't either.

If I can tell you haven't read all my rules, even if the thread has already been created, I reserve the right to ignore you.

If you're still interested after my ranty rules here, then you're probably wondering about my current cravings and pairing ideas. Well, just stay along for a few more posts and you'll see.

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Fandoms

- Craving
- I have a plot in mind
■ - Doubling preferred

Feel free to suggest your own pairing idea if it isn't listed!

Ao no Exorcist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OC x OC

Free!

Mikoshiba Seijuro x Matsuoka Gou

InuYasha

OC x OC

Log Horizon

Rival Guild Leader x Rival Guild Leader
Veteran Player x New Player

Okami

Brush God x Brush God
Brush God x Human
Brush God x Oina
Oina x Human

Pokemon Conquest

Warlord x Vassal
Rival Warlord x Rival Warlord

Spirited Away

Spirit x Human

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Originals

- Craving
- I have a plot in mind
■ - Doubling preferred

Realistic

Arranged Spouse x Arranged Spouse
Bartender x Ditched Groom/Bride
Washed Up Musician x Chart Topper Musician
Young Lord x Child of the King

Fantasy

Arranged Spouse x Arranged Spouse
Demon King x Human Noble
Demigod x Human/Other Creature
Hidden Monster x Unknowing Significant Other
Superhuman x Human

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
My Original Characters

These are characters I have a great interest in writing as just in general. If you just like a particular character of mine and want to do something with them, we can totally just plot from there!

Asmodeous Luxuria | Fallen Angel/Demon | Old as Creation
                                              Asmodeous fell from Heaven for violating God's law of fornicating and entered Hell as a result. He was one of the original to fall alongside Lucifer, and is now an esteemed Prince over the Circle of Lust. Hell has warped his previously kind personality into something more cynical and perverse. He has forgotten that he originally fell because he was in love, and has turned bitter towards God and happy mortal lovers. Asmodeous is not going to be changed by a cute face that walks into his life, he isn't to be redeemed. He is cruel and should be held accountable for his actions by others. Please don't request him if your intentions are fluff or to be a sweet romance. (I actually have a real life model for him, so it would be preferred for him.

Nikolaus Claude Brandt | Demigod/Superhuman | Varies
                                              His backstory depends on the circumstance, but in all of them he's the b*****d son of either a God or someone with esteem. He's raised by his mother and step father until they die and he takes to living on his own or if he's so young he lives with his biological father's widow. He's a laid back guy despite the trauma of his life and will never betray the happiness he pretends to have. His powers are based in light magic but he doesn't have many offensive powers.

Cajus Dag Fritz | Satyr | Eighteen
                                              A young german satyr who was abducted from his home and has been separated from them since he was ten years old. Raised by a foster human family he grew skittish and dealt with rumors from the neighbors. He was accused of being a demon spawn by those who didn't understand. Usually he is sent off to a magic school to hone his magic so he can one day find his parents, but other times he grows up into a hunter who never quite loses his boyish charm.

Tyler Jackson Bolero | Human | Twenty-Eight
                                              He is a french wiccan who makes a living in the states as a bartender. More than anything Tyler wants to make a big break as a song writer but he's been ignored for years. Tyler dealt with a traumatic experience when he was in his early twenties that haunts him to this day. He developed a moderate case of OCD and a severe alcoholism problem. The only thing he wants in life is someone he can trust and confide in, so that perhaps he could be helped in defeating his inner demons. (Would also prefer real life model for him as well)

Jivan Ari Zakian | Human | Forty-Two
                                              A misogynistic prince who is on the verge of madness if his father does not pass soon and allow him to the throne. He despises women and views them only as inferior creatures, hardly even respecting men unless they at least appear to be halfway intelligent. Still yet he has never believed anyone to match his brain power and he continues being an uppity p***k.

Takeru Li Yamamoto | Tengu | Five Hundred and Twenty-Seven
                                              A benevolent spirit born from the hatred of his past life. Once many centuries ago he was a greedy prince who was murdered during a revolution and took to becoming a wraith that haunted the grounds where he was killed. His transformation into a tengu sparked his desire for a second chance at life. Takeru buried his hate within himself and became a Buddhist as well as martial artist.

Marco Giovanni Lombardi VI | Human | Twenty-Six
                                              The young heir to a multi-billion dollar artillery business by the name of "Lombardi Firearms". He is the poster child of the medical definition of narcissistic personality disorder, but that's not something the public ears will become privy to. Marco leads a quiet life of luxury, his father still running the business as well as his grandfather at times helping him on the back burner. No one in his family, however, is aware of his other side. He is considered by the press to be eccentric and extremely private, and many conspiracies float around him. If only they knew of his utter passion for hunting, his prey being only the most exciting he could obtain. Living, breathing, humans.

Aster Emil Castagnier | Warlock | Nineteen
                                              Aster is a soft spoken, very gentle natured warlock. He comes from a prestigious line of warlocks that descended from an ancient clan who have so far been the only ones to make a contract with the stars. The heavenly bodies above are the source of their magic, and a great one at that. Like any good thing, however, it comes at a price. A Castagnier does not defy the wishes of the stars, or they are removed from the family line and all magical powers are revoked. Aster just so happens to be the most important person in the family right now, as he is the Mercury (Messenger) of the stars. He's the only one with direct communication with them can freely speak with them whenever he wants to. It was very shocking to his whole family that he was chosen, when Aster's father didn't even like practicing magic as much his uncle and cousin did. His magical ability lies in fortune telling with chilling accuracy.

Josiah Murdoc Castagnier | Warlock | Twenty-Four
                                              Josiah is the scorned cousin of Aster, the one who was supposed to surpass their grandfather as the next head of the family, the next Mercury. He spent so much time of in his life training for it and being praised for his future. Then, when he was eighteen, that future was crushed. His cousin was chosen instead by the heavens, and Josiah was thereby appointed Aster's guardian. To further shove his nose in it, Josiah was granted healing magic as his gift, obviously to further be useful to Aster. This sickened him to no end, and he's been aloof with the family ever since. They rarely hear from him save for a letter every now and then. The stars haven't given up on him, but he's sure given up on them. He's still a Castagnier, but his place in the family is iffy at best.

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
          Contact Info

When submitting these forms, post them here in a quote so I'm sure not to miss you. We can further discuss any plots and such in PMs or in here. Up to you. My samples are in my example application, if you need to see them.

[Salutation of choice], Albtraum Der Angst

The name's Alb. I live in the Central Time Zone and you can look at some of my work here.

I'm most interested in your See above and I would like it to be all of the above. A little fact about me you may not know is I'm starting back to my second year of university soon, but I still plan to rp when I can. Please be patient with me!.

Tschau~

[quote="Albtraum Der Angst"][/quote]

[list][list][list][list][size=18]Yo, [color=colorofchoice][Name you'd call me, the owner of this thread][/color][/size]

[size=11]The name's [color=colorofchoice][What you'd like me to call you][/color]. I live in the [color=colorofchoice][Time zone you live in][/color] and you can look at some of my work [url=link to your samples]here[/url].

I'm most interested in your [color=colorofchoice][roleplay idea/s you're interested in][/color] and I would like it to be [color=colorofchoice][mxm, mxf, fxf, non-rom, or all of the above][/color]. A little fact about me you may not know is [color=colorofchoice][a random fact about yourself you'd like to share][/color].

[color=colorofchoice][Closing message here][/color]

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
          Folks are now more than welcome to post :3

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Albtraum Der Angst

Yo, Ang

The name's Ness. I live in the central time-zone and you can look at some of my work here.

I'm most interested in your spirit x human and I would like it to be m x m. A little fact about me you may not know is that I have a slight obsession with nail polish. .

Well yeah, that's about it. It's late & I'm headed to bed now but I wanted to send this out before you were bombarded with requests. c ;

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Demoness_Alethiras

Hey there Ness :3 It was late for me too, as after my last bump I immediately collapsed on my bed. But my hope of a reply to wake up to came true and that makes me happy!

Aww yiss, been waiting for someone to be interested in that pairing. In case you're curious, on my list of OCs Takeru is the guy I'll be using for this pairing if you don't mind.

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Albtraum Der Angst

Heh, glad I was able to fulfill you hope.
      c :

// i kind of figured - - so i read up on his profile & that's a-okay with me.

so you had a plot in mind for this, yes?

** do you want to discuss further in PMs or are you alright with the conversation continuing here in your thread? Your choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff