Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the new thread, should we

rename it Ride with Me 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
rename it Soaring Beyond our Limits: Ride with Me 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 10 ]
Keep it the same 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Bassatru
Not at all taking too long. Honda and Jester haven't been around for at least a week, i think.

Also, was it you Krystal who said they might be interested in a space pirate RP? Can't remember...

Yes I said I was interested.

@: Saikol too : Yes I love people so much sometimes that I want to just pat them on the head... with a rusty shovel.
Luna Rousse
OH MY MUTHA FU KING GOODNESS, THE RACIALLY CONFUSED CINDERELLA IS ON.

Racially confused cinderella? As in the one with Whoppi Goldberg and Brandi? If that is the one please direct me to the channel right away!

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
The most ignorant channel on TV: BET

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Wish i could see racially confused cinderella but i got to go to bed. Goodnight
If you think Racially confused Cinderella is something you gotta see, try racially confused Wizard of Oz.

e:: Krystal : Ok, just checkin. Just trying to get a little interest in it first before I post it since my vampire rp was basically dead on arrival. xP
YES! You mean currently the greatest channel on basic cable right now for a 19 year old girl!

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Bassatru
If you think Racially confused Cinderella is something you gotta see, try racially confused Wizard of Oz.

e:: Krystal : Ok, just checkin. Just trying to get a little interest in it first before I post it since my vampire rp was basically dead on arrival. xP

You mean The Wiz?
Luna Rousse
Bassatru

You mean The Wiz?
That's the one.

Dunno why hollywood has to take movies and make a "black" version of it. But I suppose if they didn't we wouldn't have cinema gems such as Blackula.

Seriously, the aliens gotta be watchin us right now goin "...Da fuq?"
Bassatru

Racially confused wizard of oz? Personally I don't think that there really is a racially confused anything... most of the time.

But I call a Pirate or Outlaw spot! Mechanic/gunner-type thing if possible. If not then I still call a Pirate or Outlaw spot!

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
I only say Cinderella is racially confused because you take a white father,a black mother, and get a asain prince? 0.0
Like the sci-fi version of a carpenter or powder monkey? It's cool, I'm bringin it back That's fine by me. 3nodding

And on the racially confused movies, again, Blackula.
Well... you have a point there. I forgot about that.

But the step mother married a black man because... well as they apparently say... once you go black you never go back.
Luna Rousse
I only say Cinderella is racially confused because you take a white father,a black mother, and get a asain prince? 0.0
Oh. Colorblind casted. I get ya.

If I've ever seen it it was against my will and I slept through it because it was for a sub in class.

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
I love this movie. I'm mad I can't see my favorite part because I have to go to bed sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff