Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 313 314 315 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm lucky I get off of school at 12, then go home and have no homework :3
I work 4-11ish tomorrow, but that's what, like 8 for you sbba? So I'll be able to get on after and before then, so that progress isn't totally halted for too long. (also repeating those hours on Saturday.) Then Sunday I'm in band practice until 6 and then i give a bass lesson, so I'm not sure when I'll be out of that. (The only reason I'm mentioning it is because these are all regular parts of my schedule. Dunno if i mentioned it but school'll be done in like 3 weeks so monday-wednesday will be all this unless I get a second job for the summer. Still gonna be as active as possible, I'm just sayin so you guys know. 3nodding

e:: also, just realized where I botched the tail end of the first part of my post. Since I don't have any territory can we just say that I have to meet on their territory for the battle since I have registered as a team in the parts war? I can go back and edit it if I have to, just let me know. sweatdrop

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Alright. I understand about work and tatsuya i saw ur second character and shes approved. My phone wont let me reply to mail so im telling u here

Interesting Explorer

Are you guys still looking for folks?
As far as I know, yeah we are. You can find everything on the main page 3nodding

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Screamin Hero
Are you guys still looking for folks?

Yay new peeps!
Guys I will be on and of this weekend since one my mom is bed ridden for a bit so I have to help her and plus me and a few of my friends are having A ME3 spree to usher in the new add on for it.

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
ACK! I feel like I missed so much. I'm spending the night at my grandma's house tonight, but I'll definitely be posting from my phone. I'm typing out a pretty lengthy part now to post, just for a little more insight into Rose.

Interesting Explorer

Still playing the waiting game....

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sbb is usually online between 5 and 6:30 Pacific standard time

Interesting Explorer

FunFun.
So it will be a while.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Hey everyone. Glad to be back here already.

@Hero: They're right about the time, but my time on the weekends are kinda random. All depends on if i'm working on something or playing a game with my friend If i'm on or not. Plus fix the color problem and then you can start posting with the rest of us.

@Bass: Working on a post right now.

Interesting Explorer

Yepyep. Fixed.
I was kinda doing it ******** early. soooo I missed a few things x'D

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Yep, my computer is having some... technical difficulties. The screen looks like you're watching an antenna tv that needs to be adusted xd but it's fine for now. Hopefully it doesn't get worse.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Luna Rousse
Yep, my computer is having some... technical difficulties. The screen looks like you're watching an antenna tv that needs to be adusted xd but it's fine for now. Hopefully it doesn't get worse.

@luna: hope it gets better soon.

@everyone: I might not be on for too long and I just cleared out my friends list to find out I only have 9 out of 24 friends I actually still talk to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff