rename it Soaring Beyond our Limits: Ride with Me 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 10 ]
Keep it the same 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
He actually had a tuner work with them, making them non faulty and works great, but the actual regalia is a lot more powerful. He made his ATs out of parts that work great together, so his ATs never broke down on him because they were not faulty. Lily just enhanced the power of the ATs vacuum effect to make them tear through skin like a bullet.

Hes had his ATs for years, so he should know. Dont go thinking crap like that, since his ATs work more different than other peoples ATs. They're actually made to support a A class rider, even though its a C class that uses them.
sbba92
He actually had a tuner work with them, making them non faulty and works great, but the actual regalia is a lot more powerful. He made his ATs out of parts that work great together, so his ATs never broke down on him because they were not faulty. Lily just enhanced the power of the ATs vacuum effect to make them tear through skin like a bullet.

Hes had his ATs for years, so he should know. Dont go thinking crap like that, since his ATs work more different than other peoples ATs. They're actually made to support a A class rider, even though its a C class that uses them.
Chill. Saikol still makes a valid point.

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Feels like the tournament was actually stacked against the other riders.

Big Gawker

7,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ah, its alright I guess. I'm just gonna say this now, Valiant Gate versus Sky Jumpers won't be happening for a REAL long time, at least till they get Sub.Regs too razz .
I'll just throw a nice two cents of a subject change out there now, seems like things are getting unneededly heated.
I just didn't know that part, since I joined the RP kinda let >.>, that part about him was never told to me when I asked what exactly was going on in the first place..

So I'll just keep my focus on Valiant Gate's business and leave other people's characters for them to discuss.
Master Saikol
Ah, its alright I guess. I'm just gonna say this now, Valiant Gate versus Sky Jumpers won't be happening for a REAL long time, at least till they get Sub.Regs too razz .
I'll just throw a nice two cents of a subject change out there now, seems like things are getting unneededly heated.
I just didn't know that part, since I joined the RP kinda let >.>, that part about him was never told to me when I asked what exactly was going on in the first place..

So I'll just keep my focus on Valiant Gate's business and leave other people's characters for them to discuss.
feel free to give input on my characters. I could use it from time to time n.n

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Actually, I wanted a little help with my character and her road. I like the Rising Road, but it's relatively weaker when only one person on a team uses it. I'm thinking about a hybrid, i'm just not sure with what other road. Any suggestions?

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
On a lighter note. When are we time skipping?

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Sweet AppIe Blossoms
Feels like the tournament was actually stacked against the other riders.

That's an interesting thought, actually. Plus, the time skip will probably happen after another post from sb with Raven, Rayze, and Toto.
@Luna: hmm, I'm looking but I can;t think of anythat would be a good fit based on the description, did you have any in mind?

@apple: I think we're waiting on a Toto post...

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Hmm, I think I might combine it with the use of the Gaia Road, because Rose already stuns her enemies with the use of electricity, so numbing and immobilizing her opponents could go along with it.

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Luna Rousse
That's an interesting thought, actually. Plus, the time skip will probably happen after another post from sb with Raven, Rayze, and Toto.

It was when you think about it. Sky Jumpers were the only A class people there and Rayze had something like a sub regalia. Now way anyone else could have logically won that.

Big Gawker

7,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Actually Luna, what you will want to do is combine the Rising Road with that of the Wind Road instead of Gaia.
See, Gaia is about immobilizing your opponent while also immobilizing yourself in some cases.
Where areas, The Rising Road get's stronger the more you run, much like the Flame Road.

I think you should combine the Rising Road with the Wind road.
The her control over the Wind could help her manipulate the wire's she'll require more easily.
Making creating illusions even easier, if not faster.

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Sweet AppIe Blossoms
Luna Rousse

It was when you think about it. Sky Jumpers were the only A class people there and Rayze had something like a sub regalia. Now way anyone else could have logically won that.

Well the Sky Jumpers is a C class team with a B class member. The B class member (Rose) got taken out by another person of the same class (Toshizo/Thunderbird) while the others seem like they were being tested.

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Master Saikol
Actually Luna, what you will want to do is combine the Rising Road with that of the Wind Road instead of Gaia.
See, Gaia is about immobilizing your opponent while also immobilizing yourself in some cases.
Where areas, The Rising Road get's stronger the more you run, much like the Flame Road.

I think you should combine the Rising Road with the Wind road.
The her control over the Wind could help her manipulate the wire's she'll require more easily.
Making creating illusions even easier, if not faster.

Damn, thanks. I only need a name for it now.
If you're going to work with the immobilization thing it could work out pretty well. You could also use the flame to tie in with the illusions.

@ Apple, Jumpers were C, but the point still stands that they were the highest ranked team. Also, C-A are considered upper class anyway, right? So to combine that upper rank with the lower, and then putting them against each other really does make it so realistically no other team could have won except for one of those 3 (or Toshizo, the only other B class) There were other upper class riders but they were NPCs (like the one who took on sayuri I think) And we're not counting the first round for obvious reasons. (which was Michael's issues with the whole thing, actually)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff