Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the new thread, should we

rename it Ride with Me 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
rename it Soaring Beyond our Limits: Ride with Me 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 10 ]
Keep it the same 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

I'm still debating Kat's road, but I'm thinking a hybrid of wing and Sonia. Applying different aspects of the wing road and using Sonia as the foundation. The way that wing road allows shifting of the center of gravity along with the shifting of the axis point in the sonia road, like changing her focal points mid race/battle to make her more unpredictable during battle. Also with Sonia working in high pressure, and wing working with air pressure in general, i think it's a pretty good hybrid.

thoughts?

e:: shifting the focal points mid race will also make her more durable and increase the amount of time she can ride by changing the part of the body that is affected.
Still debating her spirit though..

e2 :: -lets out a low whistle- slow night tonight...

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
I like that picture. A lot more clear and vivid.

Im alright with it, but since shes a low clas rider can you have her fumble around til she gets the hang of it?

Im probably going to make a toto post then do the time skip when i get home

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT'S TIME ! »: SHOW TIME • • ↘xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E T ' S X C O M M I T X THE X ( P E R F E C T C R I M E )

Hey ! ! Listen when ⋮ I'm talking! ↴

@bass;; I like!! :3

@sbb;; Finished Rayze~ Just wanna scroll down a little for the code.. ;o
                                I must say, I really like this one c: IT'S SO COLORFUL 8D

Edit;; Alrighty, gonna take a little break then work on Rose c: Hopefully I won't get piled with homework tomorrow, so I can get her done by then ;o

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
x-Awkward ll Silence ll
User Imagexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E T ' S X C O M M I T X THE X ( P E R F E C T C R I M E )

@bass;; I like!! :3

@sbb;; Finished Rayze~ Just wanna scroll down a little for the code.. ;o
                                I must say, I really like this one c: IT'S SO COLORFUL 8D

I really like it! Thanks alot!

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

No problem~ ;D

Yeah, I'll make her fumble with it
I might Michael teach her some Martial arts things, so she gets the basic idea, try to have her figure it out on foot and then try to apply it. I already know how to introduce the whole thing with the two of them during the training period. 3nodding
@ Bassatru As far as i know the regalia have no restriction other then knowing how to use it's road and since any hybrid road requires a certain level of skill in both roads that are used in it. i don't see why Jin couldn't use it.
A Dude Named Soul
@ Bassatru As far as i know the regalia have no restriction other then knowing how to use it's road and since any hybrid road requires a certain level of skill in both roads that are used in it. i don't see why Jin couldn't use it.
I just thought it was interesting to hunt down a regalia for a road he doesn't ride as opposed to making king and then having a regalia or subregalia made by a tuner.

(Haven't really made it that far into the manga, but I think that's the general thought process, right? The only reason there are 8 true regalia is because there are only 8 roads that have made it all the way to the top. so if a hybrid or entirely new road makes it to the top wouldn't they get their own regalia in the same way that Ikki made his own storm reg (even though he made it with the parts for like 3 or 4 other regalia))

Granted, I'm totally fine with the concept, just a thought.
Bassatru
A Dude Named Soul
I just thought it was interesting to hunt down a regalia for a road he doesn't ride as opposed to making king and then having a regalia or subregalia made by a tuner.

(Haven't really made it that far into the manga, but I think that's the general thought process, right? The only reason there are 8 true regalia are because there are only 8 roads that have made it all the way to the top. so if a hybrid or entirely new road makes it to the top wouldn't they get their own regalia in the same way that Ikki made his own storm reg (even though he made it with the parts for like 3 or 4 other regalia))

You have to consider that no one is going to make an entirely new regalia for a nobody like Jin so the Gem regalia is all he 's got emotion_8c well..at least for the time being.
A Dude Named Soul
Bassatru
A Dude Named Soul

(Haven't really made it that far into the manga, but I think that's the general thought process, right? The only reason there are 8 true regalia are because there are only 8 roads that have made it all the way to the top. so if a hybrid or entirely new road makes it to the top wouldn't they get their own regalia in the same way that Ikki made his own storm reg (even though he made it with the parts for like 3 or 4 other regalia))

You have to consider that no one is going to make an entirely new regalia for a nobody like Jin so the Gem regalia is all he 's got emotion_8c well..at least for the time being.
I'd find it hard to believe that an A class rider has flown under the radar of every single TTT member.
But gettingthe reg. would give him the attention, but so would joining a team like Sky Jumpers, which have a tuner of their own in Lily. (which now that I think of it, could possibly be a cool little subplot... Have her make a subregalia similar to how Rayze has made his own Over sub and use that to take on Daisuke to get the Gem regalia, use the core of Gem and make a Jade reg.) Since the members of SJ were just involved in the tournament they would have caught the eyes of other riders, so new members would be noticed.

Unless you meant nobody as in he slept on the roof after the tournament, in which case I got nothin for that. haha
Bassatru
I'd find it hard to believe that an A class rider has flown under the radar of every single TTT member.
But getting the reg. would give him the attention, but so would joining a team like Sky Jumpers, which have a tuner of their own in Lily. (which now that I think of it, could possibly be a cool little subplot... Have her make a subregalia similar to how Rayze has made his own Over sub and use that to take on Daisuke to get the Gem regalia, use the core of Gem and make a Jade reg.) Since the members of SJ were just involved in the tournament they would have caught the eyes of other riders, so new members would be noticed.

Unless you meant nobody as in he slept on the roof after the tournament, in which case I got nothin for that. haha
Well to be fair even if TTT knows about him it's not like he could just ask them to make a regalia for him. But that Jade sub. Regalia sounds like a good subplot..something to think about.

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Is Lily an A class tuner? 'Cause I thought only pledge successors could make regalia. o.o; I didn't know any tuner could make one but I haven't read in a long time so I could be wrong. (×_×;)

Also uhm wouldn't she have to be Rayze's special tuner to be able to make him regalia? Like totally in tune with Rayze to be able to make them for him?
Sweet AppIe Blossoms
Is Lily an A class tuner? 'Cause I thought only pledge successors could make regalia. o.o; I didn't know any tuner could make one but I haven't read in a long time so I could be wrong. (×_×;)
I have no idea. That thought just kinda came up in my head. Also, would you still need to be an A for an s.reg. Because he really wouldn't need a true reg. for that idea...

like I said, I'm currently reading the manga and am not very far yet, every thing I know is from the anime/wiki.

Also, anyone else notice the continuity issues in the anime? When they're training before taking on behemoth the scans show them all as F Class, but Buccha and Ikki are E class at that point.

e:: Rayze made his own. But if we're applying theat concept to Jin, then yeah, I don't know. XP

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Bassatru

O_o Lol... what? How is that even possible?
I have no idea. but it's been that way since the beginning, that's how he was able to use the bullet techniques during the tournament, his ats are modeled after the rumble reg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff