Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Datemate

so! can someone catch me up on what mission is going on right now after everyone got back?
/important stuffs I need to know for Marc right now orz orz orz

Interstellar Streaker

FrozenBaozi
so! can someone catch me up on what mission is going on right now after everyone got back?
/important stuffs I need to know for Marc right now orz orz orz

Ok so everyone made a first post about their character's last mission, and then them returning to the flagship. Just so we could see a snipped of your person in action. Most of the people somehow found out how the disease was man made. Vixer sent out a mass text, as did some other characters, about what they found out using their celdevices. Right now Vixer and Rae are heading towards the docking station to leave on another mission. Cy and Kallen are coming as well. Theyre going to infiltrate the base of Red Pharmaceuticals, turn off the power by disconnecing it to the power plant, and then interrogate the bioengineer they believe was one of the team members working for the government to make the weeping disease.

Dedicated Datemate

Duhlicious

alright, so I'm already planning for Marc to have "persuaded" one of his "noble friends" to give up some information (hint, he's connected majorly to one of the existing characters already~) for his first mission, and it would be pretty much MASSIVE financial sponsorship for the production of the disease for this chemical and biological factory/facility from many of the other nobles, so...
I was thinking there might be an option for Marcus either to watch over the others as they go on their mission to the base, or perhaps he and the others could go and do some of their own assassin work and infiltrate some of the lords' and ladies' most favorite drinking/socializing place to get some more information out of them...

which one do you think would be better right now? c:

/and almost done with my profile, I SEE THE HOME STRETCH.

Interstellar Streaker

FrozenBaozi

Seeing as 4 characters are headed towards the same lead right now, (Kallen, Cyrus, Vixer and Rae) it would be nice if the remaining characters (Astella, Frankie, Victor, Alia) went and followed a different lead! So yes, you may go do you own assassin work at the bar. Anything really. c:

Interstellar Streaker

erikee
Duhlicious

I feel like it would make sense for me to wait an reply after Astella makes her post?
Since Kallen was talking to her, I think it might make it flow better or...I dont know lol

You can go ahead and post, seeing as Cyrus didn't really need to stick around much after telling Kallen they needed to get a move on. Astella isn't coming on this mission I don't think.
          FrozenBaozi

Closely connected huh...?

-starts guessing-

XD

I've been putting some thought into what Marcus and Rae might be like. -nod- I think I've got something.

So the majority of Rae's life has been pretty rough. I mean, if you asked her I'm sure she'd tell you that she'd have it no other way. She likes who she is. Even so, it doesn't change the fact that she's endured a lot of hardships in her brief existence. I can only imagine that her recruitment into Unity would have been a very welcome change for her. Not to mention, spending most of her life among the poor in the slums has warped her own perception of the government of Myrth. When she was recruited, she probably leapt at the idea. She wanted to push back for once. That being said, her time with Unity has morphed into something precious to her. She considers her comrades the only family she has ever known.

She is probably deeply grateful to Marcus. To her, he is the sole provider of the single most welcoming change in her life. She probably feels almost indebted to him, though not in a bad way. In a way that she might often go out of her way to help in what she can. It'd be a good way for me to finally showcase the goodness she harbours. -nod-

What do you think?

Interstellar Streaker

FrozenBaozi
Duhlicious

oh heck yes! he would have been like, "... I daresay that we may die from food poisoning than the blades and bullets of our enemies. You there, make meals and bombs for us, yes?"

or something alike to that. c;
but seriously though, they were probably in dire need of someone who could actually cook and not make them just all vomit, and throwing up in that helmet is a painstaking horror that Marc does not want. LOL

Hhaha pretty much. You know, Vixer and Rae probably got recruited around the same time, seeing as they knew each other before Unity. So maybe Marcus rounded them both together at the same time?
Duhlicious

FrozenBaozi

-sneaks in- -nods-

I agree. ^.^

Dedicated Datemate

Duhlicious

alright! I'm kinda figuring something out right now, so Marc might just split up the remaining members a bit to get as much information out as possible. maybe in groups of two or three mostly likely! c:

and sure! I mean, as long as you're willing to get your hands dirty, stay loyal to Unity and don't ******** stuff up in the ship, Marc will most likely recruit them. He honestly doesn't have that many rules in the ship, leaving it more to be like a free country kind of thing with him just being that (usually) benevolent overlooker of sorts. he'll ask other people to go ahead and recruit their friends too if needed~

TheScripturient

hm... does Rae know that he was once a noble? I mean, I just finished his profile, so if anyone wants to take a look before it officially goes up... c;
but yes, Marc honestly is like that quiet and strong father figure for most of them, or at least a brother figure, the one that they can rely on. he would be glad to have helped out Rae, to let her feel a part of something, because that is exactly what he has always wanted too. Marc knows that feeling of being ostracized, and I think who he's going to deal with in my first post will be spectacular revenge for Rae~ /nudge nudge nudge
          FrozenBaozi

Can I seeeee?!

Hm. I honestly think she'd be able to look past that. ^.^ Considering he's now fighting along side her for a cause she deems very worthy.

Not to mention, she has no idea of her origins. She thinks she was just an infant abandoned at the orphanage, much like many other children.

-ahem-

IS IT JAYTHORN!? IS HE MEETING WITH JAYTHORN!? OMYGOD WHO IS IT!? -diesfromtheanticipation-
randomly posts.

Dedicated Datemate

/bows
I present to you... Marc's profile. c:

/his post is probably coming up tomorrow

Interstellar Streaker

smutty cannibal prince

So.

When VIxer comes back from an exceptionally emotionally devastating mission, he's probablyyy going to get yelled at by Marc. (Him and Cy, since it will probably be their fault something goes horribly wrong.)

Aaaand then he's going to want to find his good ol' buddy Frankie for some drugs.

>-> I am an evil person to my poor charies....

Dn Atropa Belladonna

Just because your character is a doctor, doesn't mean she has to stay on the ship! Once Marc posts you should go to him to ask for a mission. Or maybe go as an assisst character who is hidden nearby the scene to help the others if they get injured (but that would be more boring than simply going in with the knives and pistol she can use :3)
FrozenBaozi

After reading his story I feel like Cyrus would visit him quit a bit when he's piloting.
To keep checking in that everything is okay and what not.
She probably see him as a friend, and maybe at times a father figure since she is the youngest member on the ship

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff