Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!
Welcome to my thread!

I am looking for 1x1 only.
Please do not recruit or advertise your stuff here.

User Image

Hi I'm Freya!

I'm legally an adult, if you want to rp with me please be one too. It is nothing personal, let's just say legally it'd be dicey for my to rp with anyone under eighteen. Please be a legal adult. That being said, I obey ToS.

I'm generally a nice person, I'm happy to plot with you. I won't bug you for replies and I understand that life gets busy. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know you are busy, I won't hound for a reply. I might drop a line to see if you're alive, but I won't bug you. As long as I know there's intentions of a reply, then it is FINE. No worries. Note: I have the right to message you if I started the rp and you don't reply. Will I be mad? No. But I do like to know if I should be expecting a reply. I usually wait 5-7 days after the initial post. If you're going to be busy its okay, just tell me.

Please be literate. Be able to spell reasonably well. I'm a lazy lit. Depending on the post and whats going on in the rp you could see 2 paragraphs or ten. Depends. I've been around long enough to understand that a 2000 word post is not always the best post-sometimes 250 words will do fine. I'll mirror you as much as I can though!

I prefer to play a female character, I don't care which gender you play. I play Het and F// romances. Platonic is also fine with me just let me know which you prefer.

Post decorating is not a necessity with me. If you want to rp with me, don't think you need to decorate anything. I'm perfectly happy with descriptions. As a side note: I prefer to rp in threads but email or PM is not impossible just not preferable.

I LOVE OOC chat so feel free to hit me up. If you aren't happy with my post or you aren't happy with the rp direction, tell me. I'm happy to edit and redo even sections of the rp if a scene isn't working. I've done it before and I"m happy to do it again. Successful rps are based on good communication and that my friends is a two way street.
The plots!

Note: This is not all my plots. Just the ones I am most interested in!

Return of the Queen --CRAVE

Once upon a time lived a mighty queen who saved her nation from destruction. She was a part of the prophecy, a savior to her kingdom in time of need. Many thought she had done so already. Many saw her as cold, cruel and uncaring but for her one guard, she was everything.

They became lovers-secret lovers until the queen was unfortunately killed. Now, centuries later in a place where paralell worlds collide the guard sees a woman touring an ancient medieval castle with the likeness of the royal majesty. In her real world the guardian, who has been roaming the worlds looking for the queen, the guardian knows that time is running out. Can they convince the woman of who she is? And get her to save the kingdom again? Can their love still be alive or has it fizzled out like the queen's prior life?

Fantasy welcome. Drop me a line to plot!
I'd like to play the queen.

Bullied

Bullied x Bully:

Character A was teased for years by Character B. Years. So much that Character A didn't even want to go to school anymore.

Flash forward 10 years, both are 30ish and they run into each other. Character B hasn't had a good life, they've gone downhill and character A has done quite well working in a rehab clinic. Can they reconcile? Character A wants nothing more than to help B and B is completely guilt ridden for their actions.

Contact me for more details. I want to play Character A.

The Underworld

In the deep underworld a woman who would never have gone that way finds herself looking for a different life. Her husband is a jerk and is never home, she's bored of the monotony her life gives her. She doesn't seem like the type, she's in her mid to late thirties, has the perfect suburban wife duties and life, but one night she makes the leap into a darker world where blood, gore and death await. There she meets one young woman-a vampire, to whom she offers her neck if only for the thrill of it. She never expects to do this again so why not?

Except days later she wants to do it again.

And again.

She finds herself dwelling more in the deep dark underworld and falling for a female vampire whose first name she doesn't ever know but who makes her feel like she's the most important being on the planet.

Self Discovery: The Lesbian and the Catholic Craving!

One girl is an open lesbian, very sweet and very willing to discuss her sexuality all in the name of educating people. She once attended the same church as the other girl and always thought maybe the Catholic girl was inclined towards women. She's confident, educated, and works hard for everything she gets. The Catholic (my preferred character) is quiet, devout, but there's something underneath which she tells no one-she doesn't like guys. It bothers her immensely and only drives her to want to be more devout then before. What happens when the two get to talking one day? What happens when they realize they have feelings for one another?

*Plot needs a bit more tweaking but I'm happy to work on it with you!

Criminal x Love Starved Person on the Outside

The criminal has been in prison for a long time and probably isn't getting out-they're there for murder. No one really contacts them, but then one day a letter from a desperate love starved person on the outside arrives for them. The two begin communicating in letters (perhaps the desperate one is a fan, writing a book, doing a psychological study, whatever). At some point they begin to wonder if the person actually committed the crime-and even more so, they have feelings for the criminal. Is it plain manipulation or are there feelings? Did the murderer do the crime?

Young x Older F//

Cute/Drama/Sorta fluffy/could be angsty if we wanted
I prefer to play the younger

She's a young rich girl in her early to mid twenties. Fun loving, confident, bit of a party girl. She has her own past but doesn't discuss it. Yours is an older woman in a crumbling marriage. They meet by happenstance and yours finds herself enthralled with the younger female and becomes alarmed.

She realizes she has a crush on the other woman whose openly a lesbian but your character? No! She's straight. She's married. What happens when she realizes that what she thought was her life isn't truly her life? Will she remain in a loveless marriage or leave everything and change everything about herself -even the things she thought she already knew.
Genres and Pairings

Note: If I have a * next to it, I have a plot. Otherwise I don't and we'll have to come up with one together!

Age Gaps I'd love to play a younger 25ish female who meets an older woman who thinks she's straight and then they find love. *le sigh* makes me all tingly inside.

Survival Situations

Zombies

Modern

Fantasy

Supernatural (Werewolves, Vampires, Ghosts etc)

Crime

Serial Killer x Companion

Client x Psychic

Homosexual x In Denial/In the Closet. * ***

Sorceress x Apprentice *****

Vampire X Human

Single Parent x New Partner

Vampire x Priest/Nun *****

Ask! I do many pairings! ^_^
Vampire x Sire
burning_eyes
burning_eyes