< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 417 418 419 > >> >>> »|

Ghostly Leaf

Yay~~
We got Wife to app!

Dapper Dabbler

GOOD MORNING EVEERYBAWDY

OMLanta

Did you really roll 0 die :l.
Also, I'm surprised the characters make sense now. I'm pretty sure I was going crazy writing these at 4am and was largely worried about whether things were made to make less sense.

As for who to apply for >. > . Iono. I figured you would like Velvet originally although as I wrote the blurbs yesterday, I kind of expanded String's image in my mind and actually you may be a good fit for that. : 0. Honestly, just apply to anything that intrigues you and rank them accordingly after you've figured out what you would come up for each of them.

The Jokers Rose

Cyn and ponkan pretty made all the prettiness o n o, i slacked and provided support!

: D yaaaaaaaaay! /happy terrible blurbs convinced someone

second day sea's Princess

Shy Sweetheart

@ Wife and Yufei (I heard you like 'Yufei' better than Gengar, so may I call you this as well?)
Actually, I was super on the fence about apping because everything was so confusing to me.
Like, it all sounded cool, but I just had no idea what you two were planning. XD
But now that everything is organized, it all (mostly anyway) makes sense.
It also doesn't hurt that I see some of my influence made it in to Feathers blurb. XD

Salty Glitch

still indecisive...
also i totally ditched my 8 am this morning.
just couldn't do it. hadn't prepped for it or anything orz

hi hoshi! i'm glad you found a character you liked enough to app for!
*crosses feathers off list

Dapper Dabbler

@ hoshi ;;
you can call me whatever is most convenient for you.
@_@ yea, I'm sure most people felt that way about the planning process. It was mostly because save for cyn and I, everyone else was kept in the dark about a lot of stuff and most of the plotting was done in pieces and then editted to fit together later. I'll be updating the encyclopedia thread today so hopefully, I can un-messify the makeshift organization.

@ponkan ;;
overslept my optional classes Q_Q. whatever, not a huge loss lol.

honestly i would advise everyone who intends on definitely sticking with this RP to apply for multiple spots. Probably even so far as to go for at least 3. Spots are super limited and if it really comes down to it, Cyn and I will have to pick the best application + most creative characters.

Salty Glitch

but that means making multiple characters, some of whom i won't get to play at all :<
unless i totally destroy all competition, which never happens anymore sigh

but yeah, i was thinking of just tossing all three of the other ladies on my reserve. orz

Salty Glitch

hmm. i thought i'd added quotes, but they aren't in the code...

should i add them back in? also want to add some lists and stuff

Familiar Friend

updated reserve and application, again. unless you tell me you don't want the quotes in there.

Dapper Dabbler

Hrm thats true. But it's better than not getting a character at all I guess : d.

Not interested in the males : 0?

Add the quotes back in please ; 3. Although I think you already did that.

Familiar Friend

( too lazy to switch accounts )

i don't think i can pull off a good leaves, but i do like notes a lot.
i really want to play a girl in this one, but if i were to play a guy, definitely notes.

Familiar Friend

psst i recall seeing more characters in some of these worlds. are we scrapping their involvement?

Dapper Dabbler

@_@ we may need a good notes. but I cant be sure.

Also, no we're not. The ones that are up right now just happen to be the important predetermined plot points. There are other roles for the characters but they've yet to be finalized and for some, I'd rather wait to see the actual characters before I decide who goes where.

Familiar Friend

preferably everyone should be good.

i dunno if i can play a good notes either. he's very much like the guys i usually play though, so probably.

ah okay. just noticed how the girls currently only have roles in their home worlds while the guys (except scales) are in multiple.

reminds me, we should do an info thing on earth. exactly which city will we be spawning in? lol
this is beyond beautiful.
such an amazing idea.

Familiar Friend

i think i'm allowed to speak on behalf of everyone
( even if i'm not allowed to i tend to do it anyway )

thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces