It's a Zombie...Your heart goes...

Badum....badum...badum... 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
BadumBadumBadumBadum 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Badum....badum...BadumBadumBadum..Stop. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

Literate. Zombie. Roleplay.

What else would you like me to say?

Well, expect your character to die (or at least once of them) I don't want perfect characters I want spice to this roleplay. I guess you can have one character that doesn’t die at all but at least make some other characters that will die. It will be an eventual epidemic that spreads over the world but we’ll start on a CRUISE SHIP and once we have crashed are in New York City.

I’m not American… and have only glanced at the map so I do hope New York City offers cruises and the like >.>; umm yes. However, if we aren’t too fussy with those details or you can correct me or whatever, really then we’ll just say we crashed into some harbor in New York City, Brooklyn.

Quote:
You see, we are all on board a Cruise; we’re going to take a vacation and relax, we’re going to forget about the violent outbreaks and the diseases on the news. We set off from New York City intent on our Cruise when not far out we pick them up. They are wounded and dying, floating on a small boat. There were four men and three women on that boat; one man was dead, and another man and a woman were barely holding unto life. They looked sickly but everyone on the ship was assured they would be ‘ok’ and that it would not interrupt the cruise long, they were merely going to meet with a port authority ship and have them taken to a hospital.

It seemed fine enough until we reached the destination point and there was no boat…it seemed fine until we turned and headed to Port with promise of only a minor delay…it seemed fine until the rescued dead didn’t stay dead…

Panic ensues, the dead are alive and they’re killing us all.

It’s a slaughter but somewhere amidst it all someone sets in a course for land, unspecified and unable to stop. In the end, the ship crashes into a deserted harbor and the survivors have to get off the ship and unto land- away from the undead creatures. Everything will be ok won’t it? Everything is ok now… but unbeknownst to them the infestation has already spread and New York is a war torn fester full of chaos and death. Perhaps it is better farther in land?

In a race for survival we make our way through the city, over bridges that link New York City with the rest of the world.

That’s the base plot… whoopeedo right? It’s nothing much but it’s a zombie roleplay for some entertainment ok?

I don’t expect you all to be a certain age but I don’t really want anyone role-playing someone younger than 8. Feel free to be as old as you wish or as young as 8, unless you’re a mother or whatever with her baby because technically it’s the mom you are roleplaying and the baby is extra.

I want you to be literate that means spell check your spelling and look over your grammar. I want at least 2-3 paragraphs at a minimum and that DOES NOT mean that three sentences is a paragraph, kay?

I want a sample of your role-playing to join before you go making profiles.

You cannot be the captain of the ship because he DIED. You can be someone onboard the cruise as a guest or one of the staff. You cannot be any of the crew’s medical team because we’ll assume they died first, after all they were in the bloody room when the creatures went all blargbrains on them.

The only thing I really care about for a profile are:
Name:
Short Bio:
Appearance (Can be picture)
But you can add more unto your profile if you really-really want.

If you plan on making a permanent none-death character I want more details. You DO NOT have to make a permanent none-death character at the beginning. You can make one later on if you wish, I can’t have everyone from the original cruise ship to survive now can I?

I’d like if you were capable of playing both males and females and allowing some characters to die. You shouldn’t mind a certain level of gore and violence because it will happen, duh ZOMBIES!

I will allow up to TEN ROLEPLAYS in this roleplay.
Instead of New York, it should be Alaska.
You go from ship, to Moose country. rofl

I'm glad you're making effort with my idea, though. 3nodding

Dangerous Lunatic

Nice, a realistic zombie RP. Count me in.
Haha. But it's Alaska >.> We'd probably die out pretty quick haha.

Yes, yes. I liked the Cruise idea. It was good for an intro setting and to start the ball rolling. Hehe. I wouldn't have made this thread if the other one didn't seem to be taking off. That makes me sad cause I really wanted a zombie roleplay. I didn't want to put alot of effort into the creation.. I mean Zombie. Surivial. Literate. Character Deaths. Seems pretty basic to me and everyone loves those anyways. Hah.
Technotron

Is that a Battle Royale pic in your sig? O_O

Dangerous Lunatic

Yukikita
Technotron

Yeah, it is. xD
[Dead.Kitteh]
Haha. But it's Alaska >.> We'd probably die out pretty quick haha.

Yes, yes. I liked the Cruise idea. It was good for an intro setting and to start the ball rolling. Hehe. I wouldn't have made this thread if the other one didn't seem to be taking off. That makes me sad cause I really wanted a zombie roleplay. I didn't want to put alot of effort into the creation.. I mean Zombie. Surivial. Literate. Character Deaths. Seems pretty basic to me and everyone loves those anyways. Hah.

Yeah, Scorchie seems pretty busy.
It's understandable.
Though, I joined one like this but it strays away from the whole 't-virus' wannabe thing.
It's a bit futuristic; 2075 and they're called 'Zoldiers'; an 'Evil Scientist' figured out a way to reanimate dead bodies with a chip and programmed them for ultimate destruction. Pretty damn wicked.
I've got three characters in there already. ^^

And yeah, that's the fun of it!
Your survival chances go from "OMG YAY" to "OMFG WTF DEATH"

^______^
Technotron
Yukikita
Technotron

Yeah, it is. xD

o.O Kore sekushii...
Kekkon shite-kureru? XD

Dangerous Lunatic

Yukikita
Technotron
Yukikita
Technotron

Yeah, it is. xD

o.O Kore sekushii...
Kekkon shite-kureru? XD

I didn't understand a word of that. I watched the movies with subtitles. xP
Technotron
Yukikita
Technotron
Yukikita
Technotron

Yeah, it is. xD

o.O Kore sekushii...
Kekkon shite-kureru? XD

So did I.
But... I said:

"That's sexy. Will you marry me?"

Yay for phrase books. XD
Haha.

I made a futureistic Zombie one too.. Infected something something...yeah >.> Anywho, it was set for the world wanting to play god so they started with the whole genetics thing. And then people wanted to look more like this or more like that or they thought 'hey, lets genetically enhance our kids'. Anywho, a virus escaped and the infected came about and then they were all 'ahhh nuclear war yadda yadda' and thus wiped out alot of people. And then we come in with the virus still running through our veins in a more 'adapted' version and whatever...ANYWAYS. That's not the point.. the point is THIS roleplay.

Yes, Scorchie can't be blamed everyone has busy lives now and then.. but I wanted a Zombie roleplay nooow.

Dangerous Lunatic

Yukikita
Technotron
Yukikita
Technotron
Yukikita
Technotron

Yeah, it is. xD

o.O Kore sekushii...
Kekkon shite-kureru? XD

So did I.
But... I said:

"That's sexy. Will you marry me?"

Yay for phrase books. XD

Wait, why is that in a phrase book?
@ Kitteh : Yep, that's why I was really excited about joining the one I'm in! ^__^

@ Technotron : 'cause I took some words and put them together? o.o

Dangerous Lunatic

Yukikita
@ Kitteh : Yep, that's why I was really excited about joining the one I'm in! ^__^

@ Technotron : 'cause I took some words and put them together? o.o

Oh, I was thinking that it was one of those tourist books with a bunch of phrases in them, like 'Where's the bathroom?'

xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces