Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY!! MY INTERNET IS BACK!!!!! *Jumps for joy* xd
You didn't even know it was dead, did you? xD
I had no clue
Yeah, it wasn't that long. A wire shorted, or something. My dad fixed it in like, ten minutes. *laugh*
xD shweeet!

-dies-
Dx Dude! Not cool! *shakeshake*

Greedy Capitalist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My internet bummed out on me.

;-;

HEYHEYHEY!

You know that chest in the mansion that Yeto and Yeta lives in?

It's like, through a door in the entrance room.
Across that giant chasm.

Yeah, does anyone know how to get it?

OH AND.

There is supposed to be a heart piece in a tree in south Hyrule Field.
Wheeerrrrrreeee?
gonk

But yeah, I completed the Cave of Ordeals.

The three iron knuckles at the end was harrrd.

One heart, three rupees and all four bottles empty of their fairies.

BUT I WON!
AHAHAHA!
Woot~!

I didn't even know there was a chest there.. -goes and turns game on-

Oh yeah, it's near the mountain, you know, where the water flows down from the Upper Zora's River? Yeah, that place. Check the trees there.
Sorry I haven't been around. I've been a) having Internet issues and b) very busy this week.

I'm hoping my Internet will calm down soon and I'll be able to get caught up on all the RP. But I wanted to let you know that I might not get back for a while. D:

Just thought I'd check in. I hope you're all having a wonderful time. 3nodding
Yeah, I think you have to go to that one room, where there's one of those creepy snow monstetrs in an elevator-like thing. There's a living room on the top, the floor should look like it's been boarded up, use the ball and chain on it, fall through, and TA-DA! You're there. xD

Chest on a tree? Never heard of it. >.>;

xD I had to bomb them until all their armor was gone, and I was still safe from them on the ledge, then I used the Magic Armor and killed them in like, five minutes. x.x I still had three faries, I was all like "What the hell??"

Majora's Mask is SO DAMN HARD!! *dies* So much harder than TP and OoT. ;___;
OMFG NO WAY!~

OoT is waaaaaaaaaaaaay harder then MM.

Go. Post. NOW D<

Greedy Capitalist

Lilon
xD I had to bomb them until all their armor was gone, and I was still safe from them on the ledge, then I used the Magic Armor and killed them in like, five minutes. x.x I still had three faries, I was all like "What the hell??"

Majora's Mask is SO DAMN HARD!! *dies* So much harder than TP and OoT. ;___;

I had no bombs or arrows left.

MELEE COMBAT. OH GOD NO!

Also, yes, MM is hard. It's all that time travelling and stuff. Ocarina wasn't really hard, just longer.
xD
It is for me because I've never played it before! gonk

xD Gosh I had fun fighting the iron knuckle things, it was so effing hilarious. <333 They kicked Link like it was a shin kcking contest, only they weren't hitting him legs, they were hitting his face. HMM. Head Kicking? >_>

Post? Yeah, I need to. I will. xD;;; So sorry..
Firefox 2 is awesome! xD It tells you when you spell something wrong. Its very helpful. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff