Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm, if I pick option 2 The Doctor will be stuck on a hostile planet full of beings far more powerful than he is, all with a vested interest in seeing him dead while all he has is a screwdriver and a blue box. Sounds about right. Option 2 it is, Allons-y!

Texting Texter

YOU GOT BALLS, MY GOOD DOCTOR.
"I calculated the odds of me succeeding vs the odds of me doing something incredibly dumb, and then I went ahead and did it anyway."

By the way, should I post tonight, should I wait for others to post first, what's going on there. Saw other profiles up but only the basic structure was in the main thread.

Texting Texter

I put up a bit of an opener, so anyone can post whenever they're ready.

Go ahead and post if you'd like. o: I'm going to wait to post for Akihiko until other people get an opportunity to.
I'll think I'll hold back for now. The Doctor works better when dropping into a situation, rather than having a situation build around him.
Pssst. Luna-- I'm at a friend's house right now. o 3o
Me n'you can discuss things when I get back. : D

Maybe Aigis and Akihiko can just start off with one another right away. xD

Texting Texter

Sounds good, Zyrook. ;D

HOKAY. We will talk when you get back!

Edgiest Trash

14,775 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hello. Might as well drop by and say that this rp's caught my interest. I am filling a profile out at the moment, but I'd like to ask some questions involving weapons/powers/abilities.

First of all, the character I'm filling out for is from Fire Emblem. The max number of weapons a character can hold is 6 (not that I'm giving him that much, 2 at the least). I'm being torn whether or not to include so-and-so weapon due to hidden potential/power, seeing that he can wield it (S-rank in swords). That being said (even though it's mere speculation), there's a possibility my said character may have (ice) dragon blood/be one-fourth dragon, pretty much giving him unnatural capabilities (high endurance, super strength, etc.). I can exclude this from the profile if you wish.

My apologies in advance for such concerns.

Texting Texter

Dude.

This is a world in which everything is out to get everyone.
Peeps gotta do what they must, and if they aren't at their best, it's going to be bad.

Personally, I don't believe in essentially nerfing a character to make it "fair". You have my permission to include/exclude whichever details you wish. I give everyone the benefit of a doubt to begin with, and prefer to take care of issues when/if they arrive rather than making them nerf their character if it's honestly not necessary.

In short, I'm cool with everything you said, and appreciate you asking just in case I'd take issue with it. :3 Go ahead and implement whichever details you'd like. If I see a problem, I'll let you know, but chances are that as long as you're good about knowing your limits and whatnot there won't be any problems. o;

Edgiest Trash

14,775 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ah, alright. Thank you. The reason I asked is because that was usually the case. Back to work

Texting Texter

WHOOOO~! 8 D

Texting Texter

I SECOND THAT WHOOOO!

Texting Texter

Texting Texter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers