Welcome to Gaia! ::

Open that s**t up!! emotion_dowant

EDIT: I can also play a couple more characters if needed.

Texting Texter

xD If you want to play more characters, be my guest. I'm not gonna limit people as long as they can keep track of all their characters.

Hokay. With one more "open" vote that'll be majority. :>
I can't decide who else I want to be. D 8

Texting Texter

I'm thinking of picking up one that seems a bit ill-suited, so I'll pass. xD

Texting Texter

Texting Texter

Texting Texter

Thurr you go. It's k to start posting if you wish; hopefully it'll drum up some more interest. o:
Consider my interest drummed madam. I can't tell you how long I've been looking for an RP like this. Just one quest before I start writing things up, are TV shows and card games cool for source material? I've been dying to find a good place to run around as The Doctor.

Texting Texter

The Doctor as in Doctor Who?
Correct. The Doctor. The 10th Doctor to be specific.

Texting Texter

While I would normally say no...

... do it. I ******** love the Doctor. D:< ESPECIALLY the Tenth one.
Excellent, The Doctor is the exception to every rule. I'll get to work on his profile.

Texting Texter

You can't keep a good Time Lord out, breh.
Course not, that's why he has his screwdriver, to get into things. Oh, one last question, how The Doctor gets involved in all of this. Maelstrom picks him up like everyone else or TARDIS falls through a dimensional rift. Either way he can't use the TARDIS, since it doesn't work in alternate dimensions, so its really a quest of his stake in things. Another contestant struggling to survive or an anomaly trying to stop the madness. Frankly I can see either one working. Personally I'd prefer the odd man out angle, but if you don't want to be making exceptions to rules this early on I can roll option another contestant just fine.

Texting Texter

Hm. I can see either one working equally as well, but if he's not supposed to be there he's going to be a main target for elimination, or risk having something precious to him eliminated so he actually does "belong" there.

That's entirely up to you, though. He can easily be an odd man out if that's what you think will work best, but as I stated before, it won't come without repercussions. o -o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff