Tipsy Tipper

User Image

Abby
          ( ⊹ BESTIES ⋮ Dayna, Landon (Childhood friend), Dallas
          ( ⊹ CRUSH ⋮ Aiden, Sam, Angus
          ( ⊹ ENEMIES ⋮ Angus (sort of)

Teddy
          ( ⊹ BESTIES ⋮ Lulu, Tate, Summer, Hugo, Hassan, Spence
          ( ⊹ CRUSH ⋮ Taylor, Summer (but he refuses to admit it)
          ( ⊹ ENEMIES ⋮ None really.

Nico
          ( ⊹ BESTIES ⋮ Jace, Sam, Brad
          ( ⊹ CRUSH ⋮ Alex, Paige, Lou
          ( ⊹ ENEMIES ⋮ None yet.

Broadway Sympathy

Abby x Darren: Good friends sounds good to me 3nodding . Abby's super friendly and would invite him over to the Silverman's whenever they were having a game night or something like that. She wouldn't let him know about her wild side. So far, the only people who know are her ex-boyfriend Angus, best friend Dayna, and Lou her source for getting into clubs and stuff.

Nico x Darren: Yo-friends and friendly acquaintances sounds good to me! Nico would have no problem with Darren. He's really chill.

Teddy x Darren: Teddy just wouldn't pay much attention to him. But I guess we agree to just not have much interaction between the two? Teddy's not the type of person to avoid anyone because he's scared of them. He's not really scared of anyone in particular - just commitment. He just does his own thing and he's kind of just into himself xd .

ghetto trash

We never plotted Nico and Lou!

Nico x Lou: Hmmm I've made a spur of the moment decision. I'm going to make Lou one of Nico's crushes. There xp . Thoughts? xp

Nico x Angus: I can't remember. Did we already plot something for the two of them? Sorry I'm drawing a blank here =(.

Abby x Angus: Hehe so excited for this one 4laugh xp

Girl-Crazy Bachelor

12,225 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
Junipersweet
All of that sounds good to me. I'll update the information.

Hilarious Nerd

10,590 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Medalist 100
User Image
      Ryder Hullings
      ( BESTIESTay, Hugo
      ( CRUSHTeddy
      ( ENEMIESPlots needed

Broadway Sympathy

I don't think Darren and Ryder would get along to well. She would definately see him as eye candy, but then just roll her eyes whenever he started talking, especially if it were about comics or anything of that nature.

ghetto trash

Since Angus likes to get into mischief, I was thinking that maybe one time he pulled a prank on Ryder that she didn't like to much that was supposed to embarrass her and --since she doesn't let go of things easily-- she would get back at him for it by taking the prank up a notch, and they just keep at it until it results in getting covered in pig's blood at prom someone getting injured.

Broadway Sympathy

lou x darren

hhmmmm, yeah, i'm not sure on this one. i guess she would just see him as
                          a bit of a downer, really. but that wouldn't stop her from flirting with him, etc.

angus x darren
                          well, i assume that them having dated is common knowledge (to people
                          they know, anyway), but why they broke up, not so much. in fact, they're
                          the only ones who do (from what i can recall. lulu might know now that i think
                          about it some). but as for darren and angus, i think that competitive, but friendly
                          enough works for now?

Xx_Music_Is_My_Drug_xX

i enjoy the idea of this very, very much.
                          xD

Junipersweet

we didn't?! blasphemy!
                          lol, i'm cool with that. obvi she wouldn't pay that much mind,
                          other than to perhaps toy with him and stuff. i guess she wouldn't
                          mind him as much as the other unpopular kids though. he gets a
                          pass for being jace's brother and brad's friend.
                          xD

i can't remember if we plotted for angus and nico. or angus and teddy.
                          =/
                          i feel like we did.... but i don't remember what it was.

but we good for angus x abby. ;)

Dapper Dabbler

Hey! <3 I'm back and ready for plotting! Quote me if you have ideas!!

Tipsy Tipper

User Image

Abby
          ( ⊹ BESTIES ⋮ Dayna, Landon (Childhood friend), Dallas
          ( ⊹ CRUSH ⋮ Aiden, Sam, Angus
          ( ⊹ ENEMIES ⋮ Angus (sort of)

Teddy
          ( ⊹ BESTIES ⋮ Lulu, Tate, Summer, Hugo, Hassan, Spence
          ( ⊹ CRUSH ⋮ Taylor, Summer (but he refuses to admit it)
          ( ⊹ ENEMIES ⋮ None really.

Nico
          ( ⊹ BESTIES ⋮ Jace, Sam, Brad
          ( ⊹ CRUSH ⋮ Alex, Paige(?), Lou
          ( ⊹ ENEMIES ⋮ None yet.

mister mad man with a box

Boxy!!! You're back!!

Plots for Jace and Nico? I made it so that Nico both adores Jace and feels as though he will never match up to him/ be more than his shadow. How should their daily interactions be? I was thinking they could joke around a lot. Jace can pick on Nico during practice, if you'd like too. Nico would take it well. Would Jace invite Nico out to parties or be embarrassed that Nico crashes them? xp And also, just wanted to note that Nico has a crush on Alex - just to add drama into the mix since Alex and Jace sort of dated.

Angelus Vindemia

So, how should Paige and Nico have broken up? Haha sorry I put a question mark there because I guess it changes if they had a bad break up. I currently have it so that his previous girlfriend was some girl named Angie but they broke up because he accidentally hit her one night when he got drunk. Maybe Nico and Paige dated when they were younger? Way before Angela came along? And then they diverged into two very different social groups? And Nico still has some feelings for her? Any thoughts? sweatdrop

Also, for Taylor and Abby, what do you think about making them enemies? Just a random suggestion. They're such polar opposites of one another I was thinking that maybe they knew one another when they were little and Abby disapproves of how Taylor has grown up to be and maybe they got into some sort of fight at one point. But if it doesnt make sense, no worries. I kind of just thought of it randomly just now :p.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

HASSAN, EVA, SAM, KENNA, DAPHNE, BRAD

I WILL BE DOING POSTS TOMORROW.
              twinsex

aiden and kenna are totes doing fancy for karaoke. cause, well, yeah.

Dapper Fatcat

keepin it katty

Lol. Is he iggy or charli?

Edit: figured it out

Bashful Kitten

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Junipersweet

Of course! Couldn't get rid of me if you tried! =P I love you guys!

Anyway Jace and Nico. Jace loves Nico do death. He'd do everything to protect him, maybe make Nico learn from any mistakes Jace makes... so like a party where he knows he's gonna be doing drugs, he's gonna tell Nico to stay home. Other than that he'd want his brother out in the world. Joking and picking on Nico is definitely a thing.

Oooo. Alex drama. I'm excited for how this will work out! xD

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

Okay, husband is officially gone for a while now
I'll be working on getting caught up on my posts
this weekend. Sorry to anyone waiting on me xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers