Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Book Keepers

That's my hope. Maybe there's just some setting that accidentally got activated or something.
I sure that they would. They kind of run the website, right? xD;;
Yeah. Well, I don't think that I am however I've never tried to use it so I have no idea whether mine works or not.
I think so too! I am very ready for a week off of school.
Yup. Astrology. Interesting class. I've honestly never taken it.
Okay. That's what I was thinking too. Since both of them were on the team last year it would be practically impossible for them not to know each other. Unless there was a freshman team that didn't interact with the other teams?
Great! So Jason and Oliver know each other and get along. I haven't checked everyone else's schedules yet so I don't know what classes they have in common. n__n;;;
I know that Nathan and Jason have band together though. But that doesn't mean that they've met each other yet.
I figure, if nothing else, Jason and Kevin met through Seth. Maybe it's the same thing for Vinny?
xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx

Yay!!!! Bambi's alive!!! biggrin haha I wanna get a deer and name him bambi haha or a bunny and name HIM Thumper! x) haha But yeah, glad you're alive.. my mind is at ease now smile

SugarHighKira

Ahhh so it basically just shows how he grew up and everything. Sounds pretty sweet! do you get to meet Mickey in there? biggrin That would be awesome! Haha don't we all think we are wink
Haha well that's a good thing about most people like you, it makes it fun to have people that don't get the jokes because then we laugh more about it lol but no sweat, most of the jokes goes way over my head as well ^^ In my group of friends, I'm considered innocent sweatdrop
Yeah, I hate school with a passion.. wish I had a lucky leprechaun to help me lol It would make my life much easier with the workload I have haha xD
Haha I didn't mean it like that, I meant like the same page as you, like being able to know about all the characters in DDD and such smile
Ahhhh haha I totally knew that! sweatdrop
Yeah! It most definitely is! More friends for Timmy would be a blessing from the Gods themselves! biggrin Haha I am actually curious myself, but we'll just have to see, right? wink I would definitely like that, having a twin brother would be awesome! biggrin Who plays Ventus again? I should study on who plays who, but then again it would add onto my workload of studying and such -_- lol but it'll be worth it!
Yeah, I kind of figured that Sora would be either be in a marching band or a rock band, but I was leaning more towards marching band since it is school related haha biggrin
Hmm that my friend is very true.. because I read everyone's post as well so I guess I had that coming lol xD
Hmm well it wouldn't hurt if we tried, right? we gotta stand up for what is right and not let our pride be taken down by bullies!!!!!! >:O
Haha I'm thankful to have a friend like you to keep a deep dark secret.. haha I was going to suggest that we do a blood pack to seal the deal, but I guess your word will do lmao xD
Haha I would love to see that happen, I wouldn't know what to do.. either freak out or sigh out loud lol ^^
Yeah, like I said I really do hope a brawl happens and if so I'm so going to have Timmy jump in there just for the fun of it and if not I'll have him instigate for the fun of it.. either way it'll be fun! biggrin
Haha I'm glad you enjoyed the gif as well as Zaya, it was all part of my plan! smile
SugarHighKira

Yeah they do i would think.
I posted one in the thread about it being a glitch or something no answer back yet from them about it.
Yeah they know one another already.
I never took that class as well so it should be interesting for the both of them seeing as they are new at that class.
Yep they have band together.
Nope it doesn't since he just moved there, now is going to a new school.
Yeah that sounds about right with me how they met, know one another.
Also going to give you a list of my classes for all of them.

Kevin's Schedule
Hour 1- Geometry
Hour 2- American History
Hour 3- Chemistry
Lunch
Hour 4- Literature
Hour 5- Gym
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Track,Swimming,Basketball, soccer

Vincent's Schedule
Hour 1- World History
Hour 2- Calculus
Hour 3- Earth and Space Science
Lunch
Hour 4- Creative Writing
Hour 5- Art
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Art club

Oliver's Schedule
Hour 1- Algebra II
Hour 2- Culture History
Hour 3- Chemistry
Lunch
Hour 4- Creative Writing
Hour 5- Astrology
Extra curriculars/ Sports: GSA//Yearbook//Art club//Soccer

Nathan's Schedule
Hour 1- Earth and Space Science
Hour 2- 16th Century
Hour 3- Creative Writing
Lunch
Hour 4- Algebra II
Hour 5- Parenting
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Band//GSA//Volleyball

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
sorry guys hung out with a friend, plus work and getting a new phone haha. i will now go do some stuff that i know i really need to do like post and update and make my last two layouts.

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Blitz17

lol Were you actually worried that I was dead? xD
xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx
Blitz17

lol Were you actually worried that I was dead? xD

Uhhhhh yeah!!!!! of course I was! What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't worried ;D hehe

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Blitz17

lol Dork :P
xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx"[/quote]
Haha You love it!!! ^_^ So how are you anywa
feyd3o39:0="xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx"[/quote]
Haha You love it!!! ^_^ So how are you anyway? smile

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Pretty good. Our golf match got canceled today, so I got to go home early! :D
xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx
Pretty good. Our golf match got canceled today, so I got to go home early! :D

That's awesome!!! Wow.. you play golf!? I bet you're freakishly amazing! haha biggrin I play tennis, but I suck lol true story. I always like when things that you have to go to cancel.. makes life so much easier haha smile so what are your plans for the rest of the day?

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lol I'm actually not that good. I'm better at basketball. And I took an awesome nap. XD
xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx
Lol I'm actually not that good. I'm better at basketball. And I took an awesome nap. XD

Really? well you could have fooled me wink hehe Hmm well maybe you can school me in basketball then.. I'd prefer that instead of golf lol Oh man! I'm so jealous of you getting the chance to take a nap xP I want one so bad! but I'm so swapped with RP's -_- it's getting tougher and tougher ^^

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
lol Defense is my specialty. ^^
And the nap was amazing. Omg.
I finally got a break from life with those two hours haha.

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
TROLOLOL.
AUDREY'S A CREEP.
xD
I saw that post you did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items