Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Friend

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Hmmm. Possibly Kayle(kiara). If you wanted to do that

I dont think the other three would really work. Xignar might heckle him from time to time but idk about friends
Kayle would work for sure especially since she has a crush on Jake, and he has no idea which will make things interesting, and the fact that other students would either see them as polar opposites or a perfect match depending on their view of Jake will make for fun XD

Chatty Friend

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Haha thats true. It will be interesting and fun.

Wealthy Fatcat

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

hey there darling~ we know for sure melody and ariel are sisters.
      should they be close? or should melody constantly struggle to get
      out of her watchful vision?

SugarHighKira

it's fine!

some day. everyone knows you tried, everyone knows it's alright. /k-pop lyric lolol/
      lol it's not hard actually. you go to the same school, you're bound to remember even if they don't remember you. xD
      yeah, so it'll be like zexion and sora are strangers to each other.
      so when katt gets back, the reason why riku and zexion are frenemies
      is because he used sora's image in a way. can you maneuver it so that it fits our
      plotting? :3 ~

alma( melody ) is good friends with leda( megara ).
      alma( melody ) doesn't know seung( riku ) is looking out for her.
      alma( melody ) and sable( sally ) are friends and play fight together.
      copernicus( zexion ) is frenemies with seung( riku ).
      copernicus( zexion ) is acquainted with sable( sally ).
      copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.
      copernicus( zexion ) is best friends with xavier( xigbar ).

Lonely Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I will have my profiles done today if I can, but I am rather ill right now and my mother is limiting my time on the computer because of this. However, she should be out of the house most of the night so I am free to do as I please. This does not mean that I will get their profiles done though, mostly because I feel like I could curl up in a ball and die any minute now.
As for those I was plotting with, I will make another reply here in the thread when I have my profiles done and we can continue plotting should we need too. In the mean time, if anyone needs to plot with me, just quote me and I will respond once the profiles are done.

Wealthy Fatcat

San_Katt

aww. get well, and don't over exert yourself.

Sparkly Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
TAO-OPPA

Umm.... I think they should be close. You know cause the mom passed away, so Kara is like the only girl in the house and stuff. : P

Okay so I better start one of these thingies.
Kara (Ariel) is sisters with Alma (Melody)

And I'm off! So I will talk to you guys tomorrow and stuff!

Wealthy Fatcat

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

alright then. close they shall be. ;D bye renee.

alma( melody ) is sisters with kara( ariel ) and they're close.
      copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.

Lonely Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
So, I almost have Sable's (Sally's) profile done.
Thing is, I am working on getting a guild I just recently took over, up and running.
Anyone willing to help/join?
I have a roleplay similar to this one up, as well as a Harry Potter one, and a family one.
I need people who are going to be active though.
I should be able to finish Sable's profile and get onto Seung's profile now, considering now I am just waiting to see if anyone from the guild actually posts/joins my roleplays.
Man, my head is killing me, I am glad I did not actually have to think to create the roleplays, because I already had them made up in a different guild or in forums.
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

I'm definitely up for plotting! I play Seth (Sora).
Although I'm gonna be out of town this weekend. I should still be able to get onto my laptop later at night though.

AmbiguousJakeDawkins

That sounds like an awesome idea! I mean, I can easily see people have mixed images based off of their interactions with him.
Although I already know how Seth(Sora) is going to view him seeing as how he looks for the good in everyone.
And in terms of people willing to bug him to no end to befriend him, I will happily volunteer Seth.
But that's completely up to you seeing as they have no cannon interactions.

TAO-OPPA

Haha! I can't say that I know that song but I like the quote!
I guess that that does make sense. I've just always been terrible at remembering names. I'll recognize faces but can't put the two together. XD;;;
Pretty much! So they know each other's names but other than that haven't interacted all that much.
I'm up for this idea! And maybe whatever it was that happened sparked why Sora doesn't associate much with Zexion?
Or maybe Riku told him to stay away from him so whatever happened doesn't happen again?
Since Sora isn't aware of it in Chain of Memories, would it be likely that he doesn't know that this happened here as well?
So maybe some form of rumors or manipulation that Sora never caught on to that caused trouble for Riku?

San_Katt

Oh jeez! Yeah, I'm going with what Tao said. Don't push yourself and get some rest.
But I'm definitely up for plotting once you feel better! I'm playing Seth(Sora) so I figure plotting is kind of a must for us.
And as for the guild thing, I would offer to try to help/join with it but my schedule is so crazy right now that I don't want to say I will and then have to back out.
But I'd be willing to try! 8D

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hello Everyone I'm Dark Gozenta and I just reserved Belle, Sarabi and Zira.

AmbiguousJakeDawkins

x-Sleeping With Lilacs-x

So like I said I play Zira and see you guys play Vitani, Nuka and Kovu. So I have a question I was wondering if you guys want Vitani, Nuka, Kovu and Zira be siblings/step-siblings.

Lonely Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Okay, the profiles are done!
Now I must get to work on the posts and the posting layouts.
I am also completely open for planning again.
Those I need to plot with, please quote me.

SugarHighKira

I didn't.
In truth, I feel a little bit better, but my pulse rate is high, yet my blood pressure is good, so that bothers me.
Yes, we need to plot.
I have a feeling that Seung and Seth would be friends, and band buddies. :3
I think in band they would complete against each other just for fun.
I was thinking of having Seung play either Sax or be part of the drum line, which do you think would fit him more?
As for Sally and Seth, I am unsure, I mean, she is a bit, or a lot, on the crazy side. She is a hopeless romantic that, though she believes love will one day come, has casual sex in the mean time.
I am really not sure what their relationship would be.
Oh, it is fine, I was just putting it out there, and if you do find that your schedule will allow it, do let me know, but for now, do not worry about it.

A Dreamers Remorse

Sorry it took me so long to reply to you, sick and all.
Hmm...Sable (Sally) might just like them both, because she is crazy and rebellious and all that jazz.
I know for a fact that she will like Leda (Megara), because they are both in art club and choir together, and those are really her life.
As for Sable (Sally) and Noah (Lock), I will have to wait and see his profile before I make any actual judgments.
As for Seung (Riku), he would likely be acquaintances, but nothing more.

TAO-OPPA

To answer your question from earlier, his stage name is Inati, given name is Jang In Tae, he is part of the band Dalmatian.
Now we need to plot for Noelle (Shock) and my characters.
Not sure any of them would actually get a long, but who knows?

Sable (Sally) and Copernicus (Zexion) are acquaintances.
Sable (Sally) and Alma (Melody) are friends who play fight.
Sable (Sally) and Seung (Riku) are drama club buddies.
Seung (Riku) and Copernicus (Zexion) are frenemies.
Seung (Riku) and Alma (Melody) have an unknown 'big brother - little sister' relationship.
Seung (Riku) and Sable (Sally) are drama club buddies.

Wealthy Fatcat

San_Katt

ah. yeah, i don't listen to dalmatian. that must be why lol.
      anyways, shock is how she is in the movie, given a little more
      dark now that she's a girl, and a teenager. she might have a soft spot
      for sally, since she does care for some people you know?
      i DO NOT think she'd get along with riku at all. so enemies all the way bro.

SugarHighKira

yeah, i love the song. and the people who sing it. dem boys.
      that's still something good, i mean, there are those that don't give a damn
      or those that can't remember even if they tried.
      yeah that sounds good.
      splendid.
      although zexion isn't up for socializing, that can be why. he might've
      been somewhat interested in seeing their reaction and such.

you tell katt about this.

alma( melody ) is sisters with kara( ariel ) and they're close.
      copernicus( zexion ) and seth( sora ) have history, although seth( sora ) doesn't realize it.

Beloved Loiterer

9,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
San_Katt

It's fine x) I've just been writing music And stories lol sad I hope you get better (if you arnt already)

Leda (meg) will probably be pretty good friends with Sable (sally) then if they're both in the same clubs x) Leda's really big on singing & art since they're like the only thing she has to express herself

Noah's (lock) profile is already up o.o he's a really big trouble maker, so he might just try to mess with her a lot. I really dunno right now xD
Kinda blanking out right now

Chatty Friend

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Anyone know a good song that can be a theme for david (docter doppler) the only thing i can think of is white and nerdy and im iffy on using it haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff