DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira
Ack! Layouts! Yeah I kind of need to go work on mine as well. n__n;;;;

I finally finished Sora's profile although I may try to make edits later depending on if things come up in the plotting process.

EDIT!!!
And you ninja'd me Temari!
Anyway, that's my usual method for plotting. I just throw out ideas and see if anything sounds like something we'd like to try.
So we know at least that Xavier and Seth don't get along. Possibly because Xavier likes to bully him. Any particular reason why?
And how about the others? Seth is up for being friends with anyone. Actually, he's kind of in the boat of "anyone that we don't make an enemy is automatically a friend." xD;;

It's my usual method since I don't really have the money to buy this stuff either.

Haha yay ninja
but hmm idk. I was think of making Xaviers dad a hunter and Xavier knows how to hunt too. Or maybe something with police...idk but gu s have to be i there somewhere. Idk how thats relavent to this but that could be what gives Xavier his arrogence.

Hmm maybe since him and Nakoma could be lab partners since they have chemistry together. Soras personality will kinda be like pocahontas (in a way) and maybe they can become friends. He can maybe help loosen her up.
Ninjas are pretty awesome! Although you feel like a derp when someone does it to you.
That's true! Xigbar definitely knows how to use them so it would need to be something pretty major for Xavier too.
I could see his ability as a sharp-shooter in some form to give him arrogance. Maybe one of his "bullying" things to to throw stuff at Seth when he's not paying attention?

Oh! They do? Awesome! That works for me.
You mean the outgoing, curious, and somewhat adventurous type? I'm pretty sure that they can easily become friends.
Yeah! Sora is more than willing to do what he can to be friends and help her loosen up.

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      temari_twin

eheh yeah. so are zexion and xigbar besties? :D

SugarHighKira

i play zexion. let's ploooot.

alma( melody ) is good friends with leda( megara ).
      alma( melody ) doesn't know seung( riku ) is looking out for her.
      alma( melody ) and sable( sally ) are friends and play fight together.
      copernicus( zexion ) is frenemies with seung( riku ).
      copernicus( zexion ) is acquainted with sable( sally ).
      copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
TAO-OPPA

Haha yea they could be besties. smile
Yay for Zexion! And yay for plotting!
I'm definitely up for this! Although . . . I have no ideas off the top of my head.
But given that Copernicus and Xavier are besties though, odds are that he and Seth aren't close friends.

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      temari_twin

haha, yay. c: zexion will enjoy his company, yet hate him at the same time.

SugarHighKira

ninja'd you in. anyways, yeah, i don't think they'll be good friends.
      little to no interaction from what i know, so i don't know for sure lol.

copernicus( zexion ) and natasha( namine ) are like siblings even though copernicus( zexion ) won't admit it.
      copernicus( zexion ) is best friends with xavier( xigbar ).
Aw darn! So much for my ninja skills. XD;;
Nope. I mean, I don't really see them as enemies necessarily but maybe just more acquaintances?
I'd say that it's possible that they've never met but something tells me that Sora would have met every person in the school somehow (whether he remembers all of them is another story).
Haha. True! The lack of interaction makes this rather hard. But! That is why we plot stuff. >3

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      SugarHighKira

hehe. :D
      sora would definitely remember everyone. in the game, it's like... he has all these friends.
      yep. he's a total social butterfly, he'd remember even a bug he saved i bet.
      well. he used sora's image in the manga, since i haven't played chain of memories,
      against riku. other than that, the interaction is pfft. but we can make something of that.

copernicus( zexion ) is best friends with xavier( xigbar ).
I'll have to work on those. One day I will pull this off! >D
That's true. He kind of has a thing against forgetting people if I'm remembering Chain of Memories right.
I mean, he gets fairly upset that people are forgetting him so odds are he makes a point of remembering every person that he meets.
Exactly. So he knows everyone in the school because he's talked to them at some point or another. I bet he would! He's named them all too. XD
That's true. He did use Sora's image against Riku so he obviously knows him. Although I don't think Sora has any idea at all who Zexion is unless he somehow accesses Roxas's memory.
Yeah! I'm sure we could make something of that. So perhaps Riku needs to be in on our plotting as well? Although we can always run ideas by them once they get back.

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      SugarHighKira

someday young grasshoppah, but today not duh day.
      yep. so he knows everyone. kind of. not zexion i don't think.
      okay, he doesn't know zexion at all. nope.
      yeah, thank goodness someone has taken riku. and zexion is frenemies with riku.
      they could have had this weird incident.

Sorry for disappearing! I got dragged away from the computer out of nowhere.

Awwww. Okay. But, one day! One day, it shall happen!
Yeah. He definitely knows everyone because that's just how he is. I wish I could remember people as well as he does. True. There are cannonly people that he doesn't remember.
Nope. Has no clue at all who he is.
I know! I was really excited to see that! I'm eager to see how all of that goes. Yay for frenemies. XD
True. I can definitely see some weird incident leading to that status.

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Lol then we better all get to it! UGH I'm going camping tonight..... But I'll be back tomorrow.
So hopefully I can post then.

Anybody wanna plot with my character? : D I play Ariel (Kara) , sister to Melody who is Alma/Tao Oppa!
I'm thinking that the student bodies image of Jake(Kovu) is going to be kinda split, where some look at him as kind of a troublemaker and try to avoid him, and others know of him to be the kind of person to stand up for you. What do y'all think?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
That actually sounds like a good idea smile
Kay now who should he be friends with, as in people who actually spend time with him, I don't thing it would be more than two since he is a very private person, and they would have had to bug him to no end to get him to let his guard down even slightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff