Welcome to Gaia! ::

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, that Sable post has been brewing for days now, and I must say, I am rather proud of its 1002 word length. Sure, it is a lot to read, but I figured I would fill Dark Gozenta, and everyone else, in on how home life is for Sable and Charlie.
So, anyone like the fact that Sable is a total clutz, besides me?
Oh, and if anyone wants to help her, or hinder her, they can, though I suggest the first one, the latter is always welcome, though drama early in the morning is not always fun.
Now I must work on homework, but once I am done I will work on Seung's post.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ohmigosh. Been swamped with homework. But I'm back! What'd I miss?? Are we still in first period or..? :o
Yes as far as i know we still are seeing as some people are not at school yet.

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Wow. So like, what do we do if our character is already in class and all? Everyone else is all at their lockers and what-not. I feel so alone~ ;_;
Well i could i have Oliver come talk to you even if it is not his class? Nathan's not even at school yet i'm waiting on his sister to wake him up before he gets there.

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
O.O AMIGOSH. Are you sure? O: Why would he pop in though? question

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx
O.O AMIGOSH. Are you sure? O: Why would he pop in though? question

what class does ur chara have maybe one of mine is in the same class

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
American History.
Not sure.
Just to day high or something.
Does the one you play want to know them?
Well might not know Vincent since he id new.
Keven has that same Class but his is on second hour.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx
American History.

aww lame none of my chara have that first

Tipsy Hunter

7,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
thestalkerofthestars

I've been debating on trying one but since my schedule is always so crazy and is probably going to get worse, I don't want to try to take too many characters yet.
Awesome! Yay for plotting! And I loved her first post. Her and Maleficent feel like they go together perfectly!
So, going off of Kingdom Hearts, I know that there's a bit of . . . what should I call it . . . dislike? . . . between Maleficent and Sora. And he also fought with Shang Yu which would mean against Hayabusa as well. So something tells me that they don't get along all that well. (Seth's brief interaction with her seemed to confirm that idea too.)
As for Jason . . . I've never played Days so I don't know of any interaction between him and either of the two girls. So I figure that that one is up in the air for whatever we feel like doing.

Jonsie McJones

I know that we're talking in the PMs but we can easily plot in here too!
Well, I still have to post for Jason(Roxas) so I can easily send him over her way if she needs someone.

temari_twin

Yay for someone else loving to organize things!
It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who does stuff like that. [/has put everyone's schedule into a color-coded Word document] XD;;;;;

Vanilla Little Angel

That gif is amazing! I laughed far more than I should have when I saw it! xDDD

xI Z A Y A - C H A Nx

Welcome back!
Actually, I think we're still prior to school at the moment. First period hasn't started yet. n__n;;
Oh! Maybe there could be a reason to come out into the hallway? Like, they heard something going on out there and went to investigate? Or maybe they just wanted a drink of water and then ran into someone in the hallway?

San_Katt

I don't know what Baker Acted is but if it's good news then I'm glad to hear it! xD;; And yay for being able to post as well!
Boo on the still being sick part. I hope you can get some rest and get better soon. Ack! Another one? I guess things still haven't gotten better over at your house?
I read your post for Sally and it was awesome!
And no worries on waiting till Saturday. It's awesome that you have time to post at all with everything going on in your life right now.
I can understand the not wanting to do anything when you have one of those. I normally can't get myself to do anything either. I kind of just want to find a corner and sit there until the feeling passes and I calm down again.
So hopefully you have one!
And as for someone heading over to talk to Sally, I can always send Jason(Roxas). They get along for the most part unless she brings up what she tends to do with her free time, right?
And yes! I'm highly amused by her klutziness as well! I was kind of laughing while reading her post. I felt like a mean person for it too. xD;;

Vanae Noctorus

AND I'D BE LIKE 'HECK YEAH I WANT THAT CAKE!" XD;; (Oh good. I'm glad that I'm not alone in being too amused by this. XD; )
Good point. Neither of them are the type to yell about pretty much anything.
That's true too! Because then all of the relationships are different and you have a lot more to play with!
Well I found [ one ] that for some reason I'm addicted to watching but there's a lot of special effects in it so if you aren't famliliar with the games it may be kind of hard to follow. n__n;;;
(It's fine! Besides, Jason's relationships don't need to be the same as Roxas's. XD; )
I know! And I can barely get my coloring to look nice!
Yeah that's a good idea to get your person to interact with someone. All mine are posted well not Nathan yet. Want to but got to waiting seeing as his sister want's to wake him up. So my other three are up.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SugarHighKira
thestalkerofthestars

I've been debating on trying one but since my schedule is always so crazy and is probably going to get worse, I don't want to try to take too many characters yet.
Awesome! Yay for plotting! And I loved her first post. Her and Maleficent feel like they go together perfectly!
So, going off of Kingdom Hearts, I know that there's a bit of . . . what should I call it . . . dislike? . . . between Maleficent and Sora. And he also fought with Shang Yu which would mean against Hayabusa as well. So something tells me that they don't get along all that well. (Seth's brief interaction with her seemed to confirm that idea too.)
As for Jason . . . I've never played Days so I don't know of any interaction between him and either of the two girls. So I figure that that one is up in the air for whatever we feel like doing.

Yeah, I know how that is. I'm just a character and RP junkie, though. XD;;
Thanks! I was totally rushed on it too, but I'm glad it turned out great in the end. I so agree. It's like she likes Maleficent, but she sorta doesn't at the same time. Well she just doesn't understand her actions sometimes.
Hmm... That could work. Like they don't really interact, but maybe there could some sort of plan to take Seth down? Whether Maleficent came up with it or maybe Xui Mei came up with it... Even though, she typically doesn't come up with the plots, she just does recon and carries out the hands-on actions.
Okay... That works. Should we make Jason and the two girls, or well all I can do is truly plot for my girl, enemies or whatever too? Or should they have a different sort of relationship? I'm not sure which would stay true to their personalities and whole demeanor, so we can work on that more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff