Quotable Cultist

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Book Keepers
soralover13
Yep; I will post tomorrow. She is going to pull off a prank to get him up :p

Alright that should be fun can't wait to see what she does to wake her sleeping older brother.

It will be (hopefully) purrfect :33
thestalkerofthestars

Really? Awesome! Yay for more baddies at the school!
I feel like we should try plotting for this once I get my post for Seth up! (Only if you want to though.) XD;;

The Book Keepers

Sounds good! I'm gonna try to post for Seth tonight so I wanted to double check.
Although depending on time it may have to wait till tomorrow since I'm already falling asleep at the computer. OTL

Jonsie McJones

Hey there! And welcome to the RP!
I play Seth(Sora) and Jason(Roxas).
I'm looking forward to meeting Angel!

soralover13

True. Senior year does get pretty busy with all of the college admission and graduation stuff going on.
At the same time, it's a pretty awesome part of school!

San_Katt

I've tried him a couple times but I've always felt like I was kind of missing something. Then I heard a song and his muse popped back up so I figured that I should try him out. Oh awesome! Riku is great! He's a very complex character and it's really easy to see how he grows during the whole thing. Really? Awesome! I would love to met him if you end up joining as him!
I was actually reading those the other day. I need to do Jason's and update Seth's a bit.
By the way, something that I was thinking of the other day . . . I kind of made Jason rather involved with his church choir and Sable's father is a preacher, right? What do you think of the idea that her father is the preacher at the same church where Jason's involved in the choir? Because that could easily lead to part of his conflict with Sable since her father would have some influence on him.
Holy cow Katt! That sounds awful. I can completely understand why you're feeling on the verge of one.
I know it's personal and I don't expect you to answer but why does she think that she's failed? As far as I can tell you're a good person which means that she had to have done something right.
But I'm glad that your friend is there for you! I doubt that I can do anything but please let me know if I can help at all.

Vanae Noctorus

THAT'S HOW I SEE IT! I WILL HAPPILY SACRIFICE MYSELF TO EAT THEIR CAKE IF THEY NEED ME TO. XD;; (I'm honestly looking forward tot his far more than I should. XD;; )
I don't think that it will either but it depends on what happens, how Seung reacts, and how Nat reacts to that.
Yup! I get what you mean. It gives you a much broader range to play! And then it can show all the different aspects of you as a writer and all that cool stuff too!
I think that we do too! I've honestly been trying to find amvs of them now just because I'm that entertained and excited for this. c:
(Hahaha! That's okay. I'll eventually watch the cutscenes myself too. xD;; )
I know! It's such a pain! And then you look at other people's formats and it's all "Hey look at how amazing I am without even trying at this stuff!". XD;;
SugarHighKira

Alright.
That's fine with me.
Oh that happened to me the other night were i was falling a sleep at the computer.
I may start on Oliver's first post then.
The Book Keepers

Okay. Thanks!
Yup. That's definitely happening to me. I'm more or less pulling a Seth and falling asleep in random places except that I'm only nearing the dozing off point. XD;;
Alrighty! I look forward to reading it!
Dark Gozenta

Think we need to plot?
I play Mufasa (Kevin) Beast (Vincent) John Silver(Nathan) and Oliver (Rajah)
Also about to post as Oliver (Rajah)

SugarHighKira

Your welcome.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SugarHighKira
thestalkerofthestars

Really? Awesome! Yay for more baddies at the school!
I feel like we should try plotting for this once I get my post for Seth up! (Only if you want to though.) XD;;

I know... I realized that both my characters were nice and likable, so I figured why not throw a baddie in there. Sure, we could so plot. I want to plot to plot with her for sure. I just sent her profile in so it shouldn't be too long before I can post for her. X3

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
haru_haru21

Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to plot?
I just submitted my profile for Hayabusa the Falcon or Xui Mei as I named her... Anywho... I really like your Amber/Mulan character because I like Amber... So maybe we could do some plotting for them? Xui Mei also has a crush on Amber because I thought it would be different since my character should hate yours and what-not.

netflicks's Princess

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
SugarHighKira

I BE ALL LIKE, "HEY YOU, I LOVE YOU. YOU WANT THAT CAKE?" xD; (Dun worry, I'm too~)
Yes, definitely. I think that another of the pluses are that they're both pretty quiet characters, so it shouldn't blow up too much.. -shrug-
It does! And it makes it so much more fun to roleplay, plot, etc. Juuuus saying.
xD Oh gosh, now I wanna do the same.. tell me if you find any good ones. :3
(Mmkay, sorryz. xD; )
I'm so jelly when I see people with the moving graphic inside still pictures, perfect coding, amazing coloring, etc. I mean, seriously? Leave all of us lame-o coders to cry. :C

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
soralover13

So how is we haven't yet plotted? That's so bizarre in my book.... xp

Quotable Cultist

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
thestalkerofthestars
soralover13

lol I know; what would you like to do with James ( Jim) or Charlotte ( morph). James is old to the school while Charlotte is new to the school

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
soralover13
thestalkerofthestars
soralover13

lol I know; what would you like to do with James ( Jim) or Charlotte ( morph). James is old to the school while Charlotte is new to the school

Hmm... Well I play: Emilio (Snow White), Jamal (Dr. Sweet), and newly Xui Mei (the Falcon from Mulan).. Let's see here... Maybe Xui Mei could encounter Charlotte and for some reason chooses to mess with her? Or lurk... As she loves to do. Emilio and James have the same first period so maybe he tries to strike up a conversation with James, trying to befriend him and what-not? All my characters have been at the school before too.

Shy Fatcat

thestalkerofthestars
haru_haru21

Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to plot?
I just submitted my profile for Hayabusa the Falcon or Xui Mei as I named her... Anywho... I really like your Amber/Mulan character because I like Amber... So maybe we could do some plotting for them? Xui Mei also has a crush on Amber because I thought it would be different since my character should hate yours and what-not.

Yay, sure thing. What do you have in mind?
Hello everyone.
Just so you know Nathan also has the saw first class as Emilio as well.

Quotable Cultist

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Book Keepers
Hello everyone.
Just so you know Nathan also has the saw first class as Emilio as well.

And Jim to, I will post for Charlotte tomorrow I promise :33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces