Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Haha yea that's ture Brandi.

Now on to another freak out, ok so I bought Les Mis the other day(omg amazing moie I cannot stop watching it) and am now gaining a new muse, For Enjolras From Les Mis.

Seriously ladies who would not like to rp as this amazing hottie with a passion for liberty:

User ImageUser Image

RANDOM ME FTW!!!!

and spedning alot of time on tumblr not knowing how to use it helped me find some pretty good pages for him. Alot of me wants to make one but stupid me is like "does not compute blughgghgh" and responsible me is going "I NEED TO POST ON GAIA'S"

so now after a bit of random rambling I shall try and chunk out posts in multiple places
Ok guys Temi here on the mule, sorry for not posting in a while I will be back n my account in a bit just wanted to get on the mule and clean up some things and also put up a warning.

In a few days I am going to plan on doing a character clean-up and try to get the roleplay moving again. If you guys want to let me know how your interests are for this roleplay before then please feel free to PM this account or the Temari Twin account and I can record your choice.

Alot of characters are inactive so I am just wondering who all is still in this. Thanks all. Will hopefully be quoting some people tomorrow or Wednesday. Probably Thursday at the latest
Yay for a thread clean-up? Let me know if I can help at all!

Do you think that maybe starting first period soon would be a good way to get things moving again?

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Ooh I forgot to post..... I will tonight! : D If not, then tomorrow.
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Awesome! I can't wait to read it! I've missed Kara!

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

Oh my goodness! I don't know if I even have the time! Ugh. Stupid busy life. x . x
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

I know what you mean! Life gets super busy and then you have no time for anything anymore.
I'm trying to keep myself from getting to that point but I still have sporadic weeks where that happens. I'm getting better at predicting them though! 8D;;

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

I'm like half way done with the first post! I'm getting there!
I know right? Why does it always happen? Hmph.
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Really? Awesome! Yay for getting posts done! You'll be there in no time at all! 8D
It's crazy! I guess life is just meant to keep you on your toes?
Normally I don't mind being kept busy but I don't like it when it keeps me from posting.
I think that that's what's happening to everyone in here. Or at least...I'm hoping that it's just that they're busy and not that they've left. Because that would be depressing...

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

YES! I just finished, too. So I'll post that now. Yeah, that's true. Life is always exciting. I know! It makes me sad when I cant or i have nothing to post. : / I sure hope that it will get lively again... Yes, it will be very sad if it dies. I don't want that to happen again. I wouldn't be able to handle it!!

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
I posted finally! So Kara is open if anybody wants to talk to her. And I don't really know where everybody is or anything. I still need to catch up with reading the posts... x . x

4,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorry I haven' posted in a while. I've been swamped with papers and midterms. I'll be able to post tomorrow, though.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sorry I been taking care of my grandfather and college
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Sorry for the late reply.
Awesome! I read it too! I wish that I had someone free to go talk to her but I'd feel kind of bad if any of my characters ditched someone else. OTL
Same here! Although I think once a few people are able to get the time to post in here again, we should be able to get things moving along.
I know that I plan on hanging around. I like this place too much and will carry on so long as there is at least one other person to respond to. n__nb

bandi138138

Oh I know that feeling. But yay for being free of it and having a chance to post again!
That's always a nice feeling. 8D

nightwakler

No worries!We're just glad to know that you're okay and that you haven't left us. n__n

4,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Posted, yay~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items