Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twisted Disney Priencipal

Hey i'm still in sorry have not posted since last time been busy.
Any way i have no one to interact with right now with some of mine the four i play.
Or waiting on some of the ones to post seeing as some of mine are talking to them.
So stuck on what to do till i get replies.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
The Book Keepers

Any way i have no one to interact with right now with some of mine the four i play.
Or waiting on some of the ones to post seeing as some of mine are talking to them.

No worries, I was pretty sure that you were mostly waiting but was tagging to make sure. You have any characters that aren't interacting with anyone yet? Maybe we can figure something out. I have a few characters that I have yet to post for so.
temari_twin
The Book Keepers

No worries, I was pretty sure that you were mostly waiting but was tagging to make sure. You have any characters that aren't interacting with anyone yet? Maybe we can figure something out. I have a few characters that I have yet to post for so.

Not sure lets see.
I got Keven talking to Abby
I got Vincent talking to Seth
I got Oliver talking to Eli
So i guess the one one that is free to talk to is Nathan he's just with his sister so they have no one to talk to but each other. So far they just found there lockers that's about it.

Hilarious Hunter

SugarHighKira

Hey :3 I was wondering if you still wanted to do what we planned last twisted Disney with Danny and robby

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Twisted Disney Principal

I'll probably post sometime today or tomorrow.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

Life is a b***h
but I don't want to quit
so I'll make me some time
and I'll finish this rhyme
Then write some posts
to get rid of the ghosts

Okay, that made no freakin' sense, so if you did not get it; I will make time to post, despite life being a total b***h that is taking up all my time, because I cannot find it in myself to quit. If you are wondering about the ghosts, I have no idea, it just needed to rhyme.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

Lol no worries XD love the poem too haha, made my day <3

The Book Keepers

nightwakler

Hmm Nathan and his sister.....
let's see Mink/Timon has English and Soccer with his sister, but nothing with Nathan.
Naomi has gsa with nathan (idk if this helps at all but ehh)
We could always figure something out if night is ok with it and I can send one of those two over for "welcoming commitee" or something?

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
temari_twin
San_Katt

Lol no worries XD love the poem too haha, made my day <3

The Book Keepers

nightwakler

Hmm Nathan and his sister.....
let's see Mink/Timon has English and Soccer with his sister, but nothing with Nathan.
Naomi has gsa with nathan (idk if this helps at all but ehh)
We could always figure something out if night is ok with it and I can send one of those two over for "welcoming commitee" or something?
omg I almost forgot about this rp still you quoted me gosh so sorry. holy cow school side tracks me...what is going on?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
nightwakler

Haha no worries
Nothing much since you last posted really so yea... but was just making sure people were still interested so we can try and get it moving again
RawrItzAbby

Sending Minnie after Gwen may be a really good idea. She needs someone to go check up on her and I can't send any of mine at the moment to do that.
Oh! And hi to you too! Long time no speak? XD;;

temari_twin

Jeepers Creepers! That does look like it was a monster to write!
But thanks for doing that. n__nb

The Book Keepers

Sorry about not replying with Seth yet. I was gonna wait for Sophia.
Although I have a little bit of free time (not really but I wanna post again so I'm gonna make it) so I may whip out a small post for him so Vincent has someone to reply to.

Raccoom

Yeah! I'm definitely all for doing that again! 8D

SugarHighKira

MichelleLiciousKisses

Raccoom

Is it fine if i send Minnie your way just for a post or two?
i kinda figured she wouldn't automatically know about Gwen being upset until she kind of heard about it from people talking. and she would probably go say good morning to Robby and Mickey anyways.
RawrItzAbby
SugarHighKira

MichelleLiciousKisses

Raccoom

Is it fine if i send Minnie your way just for a post or two?
i kinda figured she wouldn't automatically know about Gwen being upset until she kind of heard about it from people talking. and she would probably go say good morning to Robby and Mickey anyways.

Yeah, definitely have Minnie come see Mickey!! It'd lighten his day up wink hehe
RawrItzAbby

Hey Abby, I saw that your character Vanessa has swimming and choir, do you think that her and Micheal should be friends? smile

MichelleLiciousKisses

Hmm. I'm not sure. She's not the... nicest person. But then again the person he's dating isn't either.
She does have some good in her but it's like super deep down, unless she really cares about the person. Maybe he can be trying to bring out that part of her. Idk. he kinda seems like the type of person to see the best in people.

But shes also very manipulative and conniving and enjoys making deals where she gets something from it. Especially if she knows she can win. (like Ursula.) but not everyone knows shes completely (dont wanna say evil) bitchy. Because if everyone knew it.. then no one would really like her and manipulating people would not be very easy. so hm.

but idk. hmm. any ideas?
RawrItzAbby

Hmm well yes, Micheal is dating someone that is somewhat not kind to some people, but he does see the best in people since he is dating a someone very opposite to him. I could see them both being friends even though Vanessa is manipulative, Micheal can still see past all that as well as her bitchy side and be friends with her smile So maybe they're like choir buddies or something smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff