Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
FattieLovesCake-x

Kara is not very hyper in general, herself. She's pretty caring, taking the roll of her mother that passed for her younger sister, Alma (who is Melody played by TAO-OPPA). She gets along with most people, usually friendly and stuff. She takes her schooling seriously, getting good grades. Since her mom passed, her dad is very strict. Kara likes to bring some adventure in her life, though her dad does not approve of it. She's in dance team and gymnastics. Her and her sister also like to sing. What do you think their relationship should be? :3

Hilarious Hunter

I made edits to Wendy's profile, just letting everyone know :3

Distinct Gekko

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

i dont think they'll be really good friends, just acquaintances. like they'll talk every now and then, they know each other exist. maybe kara could think that audrey is a bit annoying. & audrey could not know that orrrrrr she would have a clue/hint about it but never really thought about it cause they barely talked. i dont know. i mean its not much. i dont see them as being good friends, but i dont see them as being enemies either. maybe as the roleplay goes on, their relationship could like change into something else.

what about youuu? o;

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
FattieLovesCake-x

Yeah, sounds good to me. Let's have it Kara kind of think she's annoying, trying to keep it more to herself, but Audrey can kind of tell. Let's go with that. : ) Sounds like a plan.

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      oh woah. i haven't been here in a long time.
      PANDA HYUNG IS IN THE HIZZAYYY. WHAT'S UP.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
DX The roleplay is dying a bit again and I feel like It may be alot of my fault. Sorry guys. Just been on skype and gaming alot lately, now been doing an online....project...of sorts with them...plus my job and hugablaghableghadisbndkjhio. Q~Q

Alot of me is think Of shutting it down and letting someone recreate it.....(If this did happend I would gladly Hand over the mule to said person who asks to use if they wanted it.) but idk...... I would most likely join it but i would cut a few of my characters (maybe just have gwen, Mason, and Kayle) but idk DX ugh what to do......

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

It's partially my fault too, I used to be a big part of the roleplay but with finally starting school, I have not been able to roleplay as much, that, and I have had extreme writer's block. I will try to write replies in the coming days and perhaps that will revive the roleplay. But school is kicking my a**, and I have no idea if my writer's block is gone or not.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yeah, don't blame yourself, Temari. We've all been pretty busy here lately. I've mostly been stressing over the speech I have to give tonight.
I know it's late but I agree with what everyone else said. It's not your fault. Heck, it's not any one person's fault.
We've all just been crazy busy. So things have slowed down. I'm sure we can get them up and running again once everyone catches a bit of time to breathe in their lives.
I know I've been busy to the point where my family is worried about my health since I'm not sleeping and eating because I'm running around doing everything else. But! I'm hoping to change that at least a little. Although we're heading into community service project season so sleeping in on Saturdays isn't gonna be an option till probably sometime in May. OTL

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
It seems as though it's slowing down.... I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. I feel like I'm a part of this roleplay, but I've been waiting. Annnd I have finals so I've been studying and doing all sorts of projects. I've been too busy to really pay attention much besides make quick posts and read pms. : / I hope it can get back up and running again. I'm sure it can!
MichelleLiciousKisses
Raccoom

Hi guys! I'm trying to figure out what to post for Robby. Would you mind if I sent him to meet up with Michael and then Danny can join them? (unless Danny has already joined Michael in which case Robby can join the two of them?) 8D

i shall be posting soon! (:
once i figure out what to do with Minnie.. i was thinking about sending her after Gwen.. but i'm already interacting with temari with mi other character.
so i still have to figure that out. but i should have a post up for both of them if not today, then tomorrow. (:

and hello everyone btw. : D

Hilarious Hunter

SugarHighKira
MichelleLiciousKisses
Raccoom

Hi guys! I'm trying to figure out what to post for Robby. Would you mind if I sent him to meet up with Michael and then Danny can join them? (unless Danny has already joined Michael in which case Robby can join the two of them?) 8D

I'm fine with that smile
Ok guys,(BTW this is Temari so yea, I will prob mention that in some of the area's) I am doing a bit of cleaning I'll say, to try and make this roleplay start moving again and to see who all is still interested. I will be tagging probably everyone, though some of you I know have mentioned some things in here but just to double check.....So here we go:

So here are the people who have posted and when they last posted:
Ursula- RawrItzAbby- Feb. 7th (I know you said you were gonna try to post so your good)
Belle- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 6th
Beast- The Book Keepers- Feb. 6th
Rajah- The Book Keepers- Feb. 6th
Bambi- At ThE bRiNk- Feb. 6th
Alice- Raccoom- Feb. 17th
Dormouse- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 17th (Waiting on me, sorry I will post for her tonight)
Tiger Lily- Nagareboshi Kibou- Feb. 6th
Angel- nightwakler- Fed. 2nd
Duchess- Temari Twin- Jan. 30th (Waiting on one of her friends, is crying in cafeteria)
Kiara- Temari Twin- Feb. 3rd (Waiting on Wesley/Blair)
Zira- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 5th (there is a post up from the principal in case you didn't see that)
Sarabi- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 2nd
Mufasa- The Book Keepers- Feb. 2nd
Esmeralda- Temari Twin- Feb. 2nd (Sorry Dark, I will hopefully post tonight)
Pegasus- theribbononmywrist- Feb. 14th
Crickee- FattieLovesCake-x- Feb. 20th
Sally- San_Katt- Feb 7th (Mason did text her in his last post)
Oogie Boogie- Temari Twin- Feb. 11th
Vinny- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 5th
Lilo- nightwakler- Jan. 31st
Stitch- I am Ryan Ross- Feb. 13th
John Silver- The Book Keepers- Feb. 2nd
Morph- nightwakler- Feb. 7th
Robin Hood- -E v e r l l a r k- -Feb. 1st
Maid Marian- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 5th
Sora- SugarHighKira- Feb. 16th
Kairi- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 1st
Namine- nightwakler- Feb. 7th
Roxas- SugarHighKira- Feb. 12th
Xion- Dark Gozenta- Feb. 6th
Vanitas- SugarHighKira- Feb. 7th
Silvermist- nightwakler- Jan. 30th
Micky- MichelleLiciousKisses- Feb. 10th
Merida- -E v e r l l a r k- -Feb. 1st
Vanellope- Raccoom- Feb 9th
Fix-It Felix- SugarHighKira- Today, as I was typing this lol

Dark Gozenta

The Book Keepers

At ThE bRiNk

Raccoom

Nagareboshi Kibou

nightwakler

theribbononmywrist

FattieLovesCake-x

San_Katt

I am Ryan Ross

- E v e r l l a r k -

SugarHighKira

MichelleLiciousKisses

To those of you who I just tagged above (^) If your character has yet to have an interaction, you can message me (Temari Twin) or tag me in here.I do have some characters that I have yet to post for and we can work something out. You can also quote some people that I will tag below and see if they can help ya out. If you wish to drop the roleplay please let me know (via here, pming Temari, or this account) and we can figure that out as well.

Now for the people qho have yet to post this is who I have:
Ariel- xo_KittyCupcake_xo (I know you have mentioned some things so you should be good as well)
Melody- TAO-OPPA
Babette- Oswin_Dalek
Aurora- nightwakler
Chesire Cat- - E v e r l l a r k -
Peter Pan- Mishaps and Shapeshifts
Wendy- Raccoom
Jane- -Everllark-
Nala- XxKrisii_LautnerxX
Timon- Temari Twin
Pocahontas- MichelleLiciousKisses
Nakoma- Temari Twin
Quasimodo- San_Katt
Mulan- -Everllark-
Dr. Doppler- Temari Twin
Riku- San_Katt
Xigbar- San_Katt
Zexion- TAO-OPPA
Axel- San_Katt
Marluxia- San_Katt
Vexen- Temari Twin
Aqua- -Everllark-
Vidia- Bleed the Music
Minnie- RawrItzAbby (Ik you mentioned her, your good here)
Holley Shiftwell- XxKrisii_LautnerxX

TAO-OPPA

Oswin_Dalek

nightwakler

- E v e r l l a r k -

XxKrisii_LautnerxX

MichelleLiciousKisses

San_Katt

Bleed the Music

If you guys would please post that would be fantastic. If you are quitting the roleplay please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

Finally the reserves that have no profiles, we are almost done here.
Jasmine- XxKrisii_LautnerxX
Flower- Dark Gozenta
John- -Everllark-
Kovu- TheGreatKris
Vitani- TheGreatKris
Captain Amelia- Dark Gozenta
Saix- Dark Gozenta
Tinkerbell- TheGreatKris

XxKrisii_LautnerxX

Dark Gozenta

- E v e r l l a r k -

TheGreatKris

Please send in the profiles as soon as possible. And again, let me know if you are dropping from the roleplay.

I'm sorry this was kinda long and a few of you were quoted multiple times but please bear with me, I do want to try to get this thing going again. If you feel I have quoted you wrong then please let me know, and also let me know if you are dropping. Thank you all for your time and cooperation
~Temi ~<3

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That post was evil to type. I think I spent like an hour doing that Q~Q
But yea just wanted to get the ball rolling again so i decided to do that.
now off to do more things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces