I need someone to interact with!! crying Michael's alone sad

Danny's alone too! surprised they shall chat -u-

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I will try to get posts up tonight, school work is officially kicking my a** and so is writer's block.
Raccoom
MichelleLiciousKisses

Where's Danny at?

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
So I decided to take up the Cheshire Cat and one of Wendy's brothers. I'm still working on John's profile but if anyone wants to plot with me, let me know. o v o

Hilarious Hunter

MichelleLiciousKisses
Raccoom
MichelleLiciousKisses

Where's Danny at?

Near her locker haha

Hilarious Hunter

- E v e r l l a r k -
So I decided to take up the Cheshire Cat and one of Wendy's brothers. I'm still working on John's profile but if anyone wants to plot with me, let me know. o v o
well I'm playing Aluce and Wendy biggrin so we should plot. I'm gunna change up Wendy's profile though to make her seem like a childish rebel :3

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Raccoom

Awesome~ Oh, we should probably plot for Jane and Wendy too. As well as Tigerlily.
Do you think John and Wendy would have a good sibling relationship? Also if Wendy's going to be a childish rebel, that will definitely cause some tension between her and Jane. xD

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Hopefully I shall post soon. :3

Hilarious Hunter

- E v e r l l a r k -
Raccoom

Awesome~ Oh, we should probably plot for Jane and Wendy too. As well as Tigerlily.
Do you think John and Wendy would have a good sibling relationship? Also if Wendy's going to be a childish rebel, that will definitely cause some tension between her and Jane. xD

I think they would smile I can picture Wendy taking him on reckless adventures in the town, or having him skip a day to chill with her haha. Urm... Jane and Wendy probably wouldn't get along very well. Also Wendy would be nice to tiger lily, but migt get jelous of her like in te movie

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Raccoom

Oh, I derped. xD I thought you were the one playing tigerlily in my half-asleep stupor. My bad.
But alright~ That sounds good. c:
So John and Wendy have a good relationship and Jane can't stand her childishness.
Now for the cat and Alice. Do you think they'd be friends?

Hilarious Hunter

- E v e r l l a r k -
Raccoom

Oh, I derped. xD I thought you were the one playing tigerlily in my half-asleep stupor. My bad.
But alright~ That sounds good. c:
So John and Wendy have a good relationship and Jane can't stand her childishness.
Now for the cat and Alice. Do you think they'd be friends?

It's all good :3 I think they'd be frenenimes yeah know. They would be friends but I can picture them going back and forth in minor arguments. Haha

Distinct Gekko

aghhhhhhhh i need to post mannn. the reason for my non posting is laziness, pretty much. hehe, ok just a little thingiggie just so i dont get kicked off chu know? >,<

* EDIT *

I am Ryan Ross

okokokokokokkookokok im srry for being gone for so long.
i replied. i know you're asleep right now.
its like 3 in the uk, im sure.
i have vacation. sooo ashguiwajg.
i got a name for joshua. is bubbie ok like i dont.
im writing this in a rush. im sry.

---------------------

HEYYY SOME PEOPLE ARE ON. I PLAY AUDREY/CRIK-EE. ANYBODY WANT TO PLOTTIE PLOTTIE?! c;

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
FattieLovesCake-x

HEY! I haven't plotted with you yet! I play Kara who is Ariel!!! What's your character like?

Distinct Gekko

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

heyy ! and i guess we haven't. o;
well, from another person's perspective, audrey could give off the impression of being with the flow, chill, easy-going.
thats cause she is most of the time. but when she gets super extra excited she'll be all adsjghaiwugjiuwjr and jump around and you'll like be thrown off of how fast she went from calm to uber not calm. xD
so what about yourssss? emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces