Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm debating on picking up the Cheshire Cat. . _ .
I'll try and get a post up later tonight, but uh, homework's kind of kicking my butt.
I am Ryan Ross

Hi Ryan! 8D
Ermmm. Boy, this is how dead my brain is, I'm pretty sure that we haven't plotted.
Would you like to plot? I play Seth(Sora), Jason(Roxas), Tyler(Vanitas), and Robby(Fix-It Felix). n__n;;

San_Katt

Well, it never hurts to compare so you know the pros and cons of the various colleges, right?
Wow! Sounds like you've made quite a list for yourself! But I agree that eating should be the first thing to do on that list.
Yay for posting! I think I'm actually gonna get that Jason post done tonight! Time to get to work on it!
Really? Jeepers. Why we you up so early when you're allowed to sleep in? Yay for not being tired though. XD;;

- E v e r l l a r k -

Haha. That sounds like an awesome character to pick up! XD
Oh yuck. Boo on homework. But good luck on it!

Hilarious Hunter

User Image~ hey I'm up for plotting with alyce! Personality: Alyce is obviously odd, but she's one of the most mind boggling people you'll ever meet. She always seems to be day dreaming, always in a world of her own. She has good advice, but she'll usually tell you in riddles. If you want someone interesting to be around, Alyce is your girl. She used to tell people that they were part of a story, but she decided people weren't ready for this information. She's usually very sweet, but she amazing stubborn.

Hour 1- Geometry
Hour 2- Creative writing
Hour 3- physics
Lunch
Hour 4- psychology (suggested by doctor)
Hour 5- 16th century
Extra curriculars/ Sports: gymnastics, art club

User Image~ I'm also plotting for Danny! I had some other arrangements for her in te last thread, if anyone wants to continue them just quote! personality: Danny is very energetic, and is a bit optimistic. She is extremely determined to show everyone that she isnt just a mistake, and that she can do many things. She is also known for her daredevil side.

Hour 1- Algerbra II
Hour 2-Creative writing
Hour 3-Earth and Space Science
Lunch
Hour 4- world history
Hour 5- gym
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Track, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Art club

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raccoom

User Image~ I'm also plotting for Danny! I had some other arrangements for her in te last thread, if anyone wants to continue them just quote! personality: Danny is very energetic, and is a bit optimistic. She is extremely determined to show everyone that she isnt just a mistake, and that she can do many things. She is also known for her daredevil side.

Hour 1- Algerbra II
Hour 2-Creative writing
Hour 3-Earth and Space Science
Lunch
Hour 4- world history
Hour 5- gym
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Track, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Art club

Okay, what are we doing with Riley and Danny? Are we going to pretend that the incident in creative writing in the old thread never happened? Or are we saying that it happened last year, in a different class, perhaps? Or perhaps we keep that it happened in creative writing, just earlier in the year? Mostly because, I sort of want him to have at least one person who knows him more than just that guy who always sits in the same seat everyday, and is not always there, but no one cares because he gets his work in. What do you think?

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SugarHighKira

It would be fun. c: And a little silly. I was thinking maybe going the androgynous route though, because I'm really not so great at playing guys. Wes is like the only exception. xD
I get to put it off a little longer though, because I checked and it's not due until tomorrow, so I have pleeenty of time.

Raccoom

Hey! I'm up for plotting, especially since I'm considering picking up the Cheshire cat!

Hilarious Hunter

User Image~ you should be the Cheshire Cat! That would be awesome :3 what do you have planned for the sneaky little cat eh?
- E v e r l l a r k -

User Image~ how about it happened earlier in the year, so they aren't amazing friends but they know each other. It'll give something to build off of :3
San_Katt

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raccoom
User Image

Works for me.

@ EVERYONE ELSE!

GUESS WHAT MY MOM BOUGHT ME TODAY!!
A FARTING PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!
You probably do not care about that, but he probably the cutest, and most hilarious, stuffed animal I own.

Adventuring Puppy

SugarHighKira

hey! emotion_awesome
we have not plotted yet! //le gasp
i'd love to plot! <3 ohhhh sora emotion_dowant
hrm hrm hrmmm, i think, justbygoingfromkingdomhearts, that seth and josh would get on pretty good?
they have algebra II and band together, so it could work quite well o uo

ahh, these american school grade things confuse me sometimes = x=;;;;
but uhhh yeah xD i don't mind plotting with all your characters- seth just stuck out because of kingdom hearts and the fact that stitch is a companion-y thingy in the game xD;
and you've reminded me that i still need to play birth by sleep askdfjgfhkdf

Distinct Gekko

srry for late replies, guys. i had a ton of homework yesterday and ended up falling asleep after finishing. & i had friends over and they kept on hogging the laptop. D'X

-------------------------------------------------------------

temari_twin

my brother used to play smite, but i hated how he used to rage over it. like i thought smite would be a MOBA where no body got pissed and just got along.

i didnt have much fun lol. but it was okkk for school. z
but anyways, im ready to plot. ^.^

SugarHighKira

yeah, it's the same exact thing with me.
although the person who showed me roleplaying hasn't been in contact with me sooo.
i always had a passion for reading and writing even since i was little, but i actually got to improve writing from roleplaying!! c:

that is completely perfect with me. the right time just has to be found.
ill make a draft of the thread and when i get a solid idea of how i want it to be without copying someone, ill start to change it up and make it pretty. ^_^

I am Ryan Ross

WELL OLD PEOPLE DIE HAPPILY AND LOVED oke.
ugHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh but i want a kawaii, but not typical nickname.
BUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY. :3 lol idk.
yeahh yesterday i didnt get to post because of the amount of homework i got.
BUT SHEESH YOU AHVE A MESSED UP SLEEP PATTERN OR SOMETHING IDK HOW YOU CALL IT.

Adventuring Puppy

FattieLovesCake-x

omfg okay sdgjs and like sakdgjkjsfnd
uhm i DON'T KNOW SDAGNK
bunny is good though 'cause he is pretty bouncy but like??????? maybe something will come to you later on skfgjksd cx
it's alriiiiight and yeh i do sdjhgsdk
bed time at like, half midnight latest tonight = v=
watching my programmes and then posting and then yes okay good
wow i'm so tired xDD

I shall be posting sometime in the next couple days. I just got so much schoolwork. And I'm too stressed to even think about posting -.- damn school...
Anyways. On a brighter side. Hello to all the new people. If you would like to plot just pm me or quote me on here. smile

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

Well you know Kara and Melody are sisters and all, and TAO hasn't been on in a long time. Usually Kara would drive Melody to school and interact with her. So I don't know what to post.... : /

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey, for the next couple weeks or so, weekends are oing to likely be my only time to actually post. I FINALLY started my home school program, even though I have been withdrawn from school since NOVEMBER, and thus have a lot of catching up to do. I am on my lunch break right now, which is why I can post here, but that is it.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Raccoom

I'm not sure yet. I've just been throwing around ideas and haven't really settled on anything solid yet. c:

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Hey guys,
sorry for the one crap post then not being on DX was at my dads and working and such.
I hope you all had a good valentines day.
I would have posted today(saturday...whatever) but work was such a b***h and then we went to my aunts and just I was in a bad mood pretty much most of the day and i didnt get home from my aunts til about ten so.
I think I am going to go to bed but I will try to have some posts and stuff up when I wake up.
~Temi <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces