Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
temari_twin

Isn't it? The manga holds a special place in my heart though, since that's how I was introduced to it. Literally got thrown at me. xD
That was ninth grade, and I fell into it hard. I'm finally just now getting back into it, even though I only have the first and last volumes of the anime. That's why I decided to bring Maka into the spinoff. She's one of the only muses that never leaves.
Ah, take your time. o v o I'm in no rush~
xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Alright that sounds good to me for them to meet in art class.

Desirable Sex Symbol

@ Everyone: Working on my posts for my characters
Working Spencer/Xion's profile
Also I make three more reserve
The characters I'm doing is Flower, Shock and Namine
Oh and I would love to plot for newbies

My characters are:
Charlie/Kairi
Specer/Xion
Lain/Dor Mouse
Sophia/Belle
Jade/Zira
Abby/Sarabi
Eli/Vinny

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
The Book Keepers

Alright that sounds good to me for them to meet in art class.

Okay. I'm also going to have Kara meet his little sister.. I don't know when, but I'll have her figure out the connection between the two eventually.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
@Ever
omg I just got a randomly funny idea for whenever Kayle texts Wesley XD to act on it or not to act on it, that is the question (I will probably act on it)

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
temari_twin

Haha, you're welcome to act on it. I just posted for him, but I'd still love to see what the idea was. xD

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
- E v e r l l a r k -
temari_twin

Haha, you're welcome to act on it. I just posted for him, but I'd still love to see what the idea was. xD

Lol I was think:

To:Wesley
<-------lols get it XD
temari_twin

Great! Then I better get on updating those relationship posts before I forget what we just talked about.
Haha. Glad that they do! So among my four characters he has one enemy, one friend, and two aquaintances.
Ack! I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Off I go then! XD;;

The Book Keepers

Okay. My bad. There must have been other characters that I thought you played that you didn't. XD;;
So, I think we said that Vincent and Seth were already friends and have known each other for a while, right? And I also remember that Kevin and Seth were friends and had their little "hang out and play/practice sports" thing that they did. Other than that . . . I'm not really remembering much.
Really? Well darn. That doesn't help with making decisions. ^^;;

nightwakler

Awesome! Yay for more plotting! Unfortunately, I haven't looked upwhat they all have in common yet so I'm gonna go from what I know at the moment and we can expand from there if you'd like.
Okay. Well, Jason and Tyler are both sophomores as well and Seth is sixteen too but he's a junior. I think I remember your post saying that she's on the soccer team? So is both Jason and Seth so maybe they've gotten to know each other at least a little bit there? Seth is overly friendly so there's no way she hasn't met him yet. XD;;
If Silvermist is dating Timmy then she would have to know Seth because he and Timmy hang out all the time. They're kind of like partners in crime. So hopefully those two are friends or at least get along. I don't see why they wouldn't.
And then for Lilo, I think both Tyler and Robby are in the art club so she would know both of them. Tyler is kind of standoffish and doesn't like to try getting to know people. So that may put them at odds from time to time. As for Robby, he's a freshman but his cousin is a senior so he's not exactly all that "new". Although I don't know if you've plotted with Michael(Mickey Mouse). But he's pretty open and friendly to everyone so I can see them probably getting along and possibly even being friends.

San_Katt

Alright! I'm all for forming this club because I think this "takeover" shall be highly amusing for some reason. Just don't try to use Seth to do it and maybe it will work out better? XD;;
Oh good. I'm curious what kind of nicknames we will find ourselves running into from her then.
Yup. At least, I think I understood it. So we're good there. Really? Huh. Maybe it's because they're still young enough for it to really affect them yet old enough that they're somewhat expected to deal with it on their own?
My bedroom is the only one open for them to come in to so they love my room. I normally have both cats on my bed with me every night. Kiki sleeps against the back of my head and Tiger sleeps wadded up against my legs.

I guess so. But now I want to solve it! Darn you mysteries! XD;;;
By the way, would oyu like me to wait for you to post as Eli before I post for Jason? I figure that their group tends to meet up somewhere and walk to school together. Either that or one of them picks everyone else up? I can't remember if Eli has a car or not. OTL

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Yup! I've still got Seth(Sora), Jason(Roxas), Robby(Fix-It Felix), and Tyler(Vanitas).
Do you want to keep all of their relationships the same or did you want to tweak some stuff? I'm good either way.

Blitz17

YES! Haha! I'm aliiiiiive!!! XD Hey Blitz! Long time no see.
I've been . . . really busy? The end of the semester kicked my butt and then I had no time at all to even get on the computer for all of winter break. And then school started again while I had a friend from out of town staying with me so I spent all of my free time with her. And then my parents bought a baby grand piano so we had to rearrange the entire living room and get it re-painted, re-carpeted and move all of the furniture around. The got the kitchen retiled too so there was moving all of that. AND over the long weekend, my sister and I did a sibling trip out to Anaheim to see the arena show for How to Train Your Dragon (which was AMAZING!) and then we went to Disneyland the next day. Then I got back and school began to kick my butt again. So that, in a nutshell, is where I've been. XD;;;
Oh good! Because I kind of like their partners in crime thing going. By the way, is Timmy still planning that pizza party? XD
You know . . . I don't think that we did!
I have Jason(Roxas) who is a sophomore and Seth's cousin, Tyler(Vanitas) who is also a sophomore but generally doesn't like people in any form, and Robby(Fix-It Felix) who is a freshman but pretty nice and friendly to anyone he meets.

- E v e r l l a r k -

Awww. What a good student you are! I'm sure your teachers love you for that. Huh? Nothing wrong with that! It's always good to check your answers. Oooooh~ Busy busy busy with school work. n__n;;;
Yup. so that relationship is never going to get better in any way. ^^;; I know! She does well with small children!
You should! I'd love to hear what you think of it! Really? Popcorn doesn't stand a chance with me before or after the movie. XD
Really? Wow. Maybe she's just been really busy with your sister and the baby? I bet. But, at least you can keep in touch with him. n__nb
By the way, I was just introduced to Soul Eater on Tuesday because we watched the first 5 episodes in Japanese Club. I'm loving it and very tempted to try to look up the rest of the episodes! XD;;

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
well I should really get to bed, have a 5 hour shift at hell at 8am so. but hey it's money (even though i'm still gaining minimum wage after 2 years) I will most likely reply tomorrow night, or on my kindle if i cant sleep. C ya all laters razz

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
temari_twin

Bahaha! That is perfect! I love that. xD

SugarHighKira

Haha, I try! I wanna make good grades. xD Urgh, yeah. It does keep me busy.
Probably not, haha. xD She does! I really like that she didn't want to ruin their friendship after learning Terra had already chosen Riku.
I shall have to do that sometime then.
Something. She texts me a few times in the morning, but after a few minutes she tells me she'll talk to be later and then says bye. Yup. That's true. We actually met through Gaia.
Haha, good to hear! I've loved it since I was in ninth grade. Like I told Temari, my best friend actually through the magazine the manga was being published in at me.
But it's so good! I know some places you can watch them, if you want. One being the funimation website and the other being the site I watched it on. I think it was souleaterepisodes.com...but I'm actually not sure if the website is still up..
SugarHighKira

It alright.
Yeah they know each other so they are friends.
Vincent's the new freshmen in school so he wont know anyone else beside Seth who went in to school way before him.
Yes Kevin, Seth are fiend seeing as the play spots, hang out.
Then i also have Oliver, Nathan.
No it does not help at all.
So not sure what to do.
temari_twin

Ewwwww. Working at 8am on a Saturday is cruel and unusual punishment and is thus banned by the constitution. XP
But I agree. Money is money. Work while you can so you can buy what you want later on.
G'Night Temari! Talk to ya later!

The Book Keepers

Okay. That's because their parents are friends, right? Or was it because they went to the same daycare where Seth's mom works? Or was it both of those and I'm just forgetful? XD;;
Sounds good to me. So at least Vincent will know somebody there! True he's two years ahead but they can say hi before/after school and during lunch.
Oh good. I'm glad that I'm remembering things correctly.
Oliver I remember as at least being friends with Seth in the sense that they will have conversations with each other. I don't remember if they hung out outside of school or not.
And Nathan is new to school. Although, he's in band so they have probably at least met each other through that.
Well, I know I rad that Lilo supposedly has a crush on Stitch. So Wakler might be really happy if you joined as the Stitch to her Lilo. I don't know for sure though.

- E v e r l l a r k -

Good grades are always a nice thing to have! XD It sounds like it. What kind of classes are you taking, if it's okay to ask?
I can't see it. But then again, it's kind of nice to have at least a few characters that conflict, right? XD;; I know! She's very considerate and tends to think of those things in advance somehow.
Awesome! I'll let you know if I find it anywhere.
Whoops. Guess she really is busy! But at least she texts you so you're able to keep in touch to some degree? Really? That's so awesome! I met my best friend Psycho through Gaia as well. Who knew that the friends you make on here would become such big parts of our lives offline? n__nb
I can understand why! Seriously? Your friend has an interesting way of introducing people to things. xD
Really? Awesome! I'll have to keep that in mind so I can go watch it once I have a bit of free time! 8D

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugarHighKira

Um, well, Eli runs to school, on days when she is late, thus meaning that she, like Sable, Seung, and Riley, walks to school. I can change it so that she rides her bike, or she can just run along side Jason and Spence (provided Dark is in on this) on their bikes.
SugarHighKira

Yeah there parents are friends that's how they became friends.
Yeah but a least he knows one person besides his mom who a teacher as well.
Yep.
Yep i don't remember as well if they hung out after school.
Yeah i would say so on that.
Oh well i see.
Yeah maybe.
San_Katt

Oh right! I couldn't remember how she had gotten to school last time and was too lazy to go look it up. Walking to school works just fine. That's what both Seth and Jason do as well. (And possibly Tyler depending on what Spencer does.)
I'm up for pretty much anything. I didn't give Jason a bike last time, he actually had a skateboard, which he could easily use to keep up with Eli if she was jogging and possibly while running too. I honestly haven't asked Dark about it yet since I didn't see her online when I posted last. I was just curious if you guys had planned anything for them yet so I could jump on it with you and if not, possibly offer ideas.

The Book Keepers

That works! I actually just checked my old relationship thread and that's exactly what it said! One of the main reasons I was curious was because, if their parents are friends, there is a chance that Vincent has met Jason at least in passing.
Yup! Yay for knowing people. It makes knew places not quite as scary. By the way, who is the girl that Vincent was watching in your post?
I don't think we really plotted anything quite that far. I just remember them talking in the last thread so I assumed that meant that they were friends.
Okay. So they've met and Seth has decided that they're friends. Whether Nathan shares that idea or not is up to you/him. XD;;
It's just an idea to play with. She may really appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff