Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira

Ik and I'm tired now and its about 9:15 DX ugh, i'll wake up in a bit, trust me.
Haha exactly, it's always "your tired cause you were up on your computer all night" and i'm always "-.- morning to you too, i slept terribly thank you for asking"
WOO plotting. Ik we still need to plot with robert and tyler with kayle,naomi,diana, and david, then gwen, Even, and Mason with all of them

Naomi has Creative Writing, GSA with Tyler And Art with Robert
David has Physics with Tyler
Diana is in GSA with Tyler
Gwen has Physics, band with Tyler and Choir with Jason
Mason/Oogie has physics with Tyler, Basketball with Seth, and Choir with Jason
It looks like Even will have World History with Robert, Chemistry with Seth, and GSA with Tyler

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
San_Katt

Yup, I think that's about it. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
Cool, I look forward to seeing them! o v o Yeah, I've been there before. I once stayed up all night reading Soul Eater fanfiction, and my parents threatened to take my computer away.

SugarHighKira

This is true, but our quizzes are online so the numbers are randomly generated, which makes it kind of hard. Which reminds me, I have homework to finish. xD
Oh, definitely. She'd probably hate his guts. Yeah. Hmm...Yeah, probably. Seeing as the two are related, she'd probably be just as protective.
Yeah, that's exactly what I heard, haha. xD That is pretty epic. Maybe they will! For now we'll just have to hope. And now that I have DVR, I can do the same. Oh, of course not. xD Popcorn gets devoured when I watch movies.
Yeah, my dad took her to the airport and he said she was about to start crying when he left. Yeah! I'm really excited, and it does make it more special. Especially at Disney, haha.
temari_twin

I know that feeling. You hit your second wind and suddenly you're hyper and it's late at night and there's nothing that you can do about it. n__n;;;
Yup. Not the most enjoyable morning greeting in the world. -.-;;;;
Yes! I love plotting! Sounds about right to me. So who would you like to start with?

Naomi I'm seeing as someone that Tyler might actually tolerate since she's focused on her studies and getting things done. I wouldn't say friends since he doesn't want anyone to be close to him (he's rather antisocial) but she would be someone who could talk to him and have an actual conversation. Naomi and Robby I can see as acquaintances or friends. Probably not super close or anything like that but they get along and can work together or hold a conversation. But I see them as being fair simple and light conversations.
David and Tyler I don't see as being good since David is kind of one of those quirky people who has a bully target painted on him. If Tyler finds a way to get any type to rise out of David, he's going to repeatedly push that button as often as he can. David and Robby don't seem to have anything together so they may have met in passing but odds are that they don't know each other all that well.
Diana and Tyler I see as knowing each other but not much past that. Diana is probably a little too outgoing for him. Then again, it's possible that because of that she's trying to get to know him to bring him out of his shell? Although if she tries that, he's going to resist and fight back at every opportunity he can. It would make for an interesting relationship though. Diana and Robby don't seem to have anything together yet for some reason I can see them being friends. I'll have to think on that one for a bit.
Gwen has that motherly thing about her so I could see her as possibly being someone that Tyler is at least faintly comfortable around. Meaning he's not as volatile as usual while she's around. So maybe because of that he's actually willing to talk to her about stuff, which would mean she may be one of the closest things to a friend that he has. Gwen and Jason I could see as getting along as well since she seems to have a pretty level head on her shoulders for the most part. He may be weirded out at first about her already having a kid but once they talked and got to know each other, I think he'd be pretty open to the idea and willing to help her out if she ever needed it. So friends over time with the two of them? She doesn't have anything with Robby so they may just be people who have run into each other in the hallway. Then again, Robby is a freshman who is small for his age and easily taken advantage of so she may feel motherly towards him once they actually meet and get to know each other. Whether that has happened yet or not is up to you. I'm just throwing ideas around here. And with Seth, well, he makes a point of getting to know everyone. And I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't get along so I'd say friends with them. Odds are that when he found out about her son, the first question out of his mouth is "Can I meet him?". I wouldn't be surprised if he's offered to babysit should she ever need someone. XD;;
Unfortunately, I forgot what Mason's personality is like so I can't say for sure on their relationships. OTL
I'm kind of the same with Even unless we're basing it off of what Vexen is like, in which case, he and Seth may not get along all that well. Or maybe they do and Seth is just unamused whenever Even does things to confuse him?

- E v e r l l a r k -

Really? But if your quizzes are online, how do they make sure that you aren't using a calculator? Or do you just take them during class time on computers? Oh darn that homework. What are you working on? 8D
I can't say that I'd blame her there. And unfortunately, he'd keep doing it if for no other reason than to get a rise out of her. That's kind of what I was thinking too. That and I love the scene with her, Sora, and Riku on Destiny Islands. n__n
It was epic! I was just laughing at how cliche is was. But the dramatic effect is still there. Fingers are now crossed for it! Really? Awesome! I have a Tivo that my uncle gave me as a present a couple years ago. Oh good. Haha. I tend to eat it all before the movie starts because if I'm really into the movie, I won't touch it or my drink. If I'm eating, then that means I don't care much for the movie that we're watching. ^^;;
Awwwww. That's so sad! I'm glad that she made it okay though. I bet that it does! Yes! Time spent together at Disney is some of the best time ever! Haha. XD

Yeah, my dad took her to the airport and he said she was about to start crying when he left. Yeah! I'm really excited, and it does make it more special. Especially at Disney, haha.

The Book Keepers

Awesome! It's always a good thing when people come back! 8D
Whoops. Oh well. New sounds good to me! I'm sure it will come to us as we go anyway.
Although I've already forgotten what classes everyone has together. I'll have to go look that up. ^^;;
Really? Which two roles are you thinking of? 8D
SugarHighKira

Yeah it is.
Alright yeah it will come back as we go along.
I was thinking of going with Toulose or Stitch.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira

So to put it in basics:
Naomi/Nakoma+Tyler/Vanitas= Acquaintence
Naomi/Nakoma+Robert/Felix= Acquaintence
David/Doppler+Tyler/Vanitas= Enemies
David/Doppler+ Rober/Felix= Acquaintence
Diana/Esmeralda+Tyler/Vanitas= Acquaintence
Diana/Esmeralda+Robert/Felix= Friends
Gwyneth/Duchess+Tyler/Vanitas= friends
Gwen/Duchessr+ Rober/Felix= Acquaintence
Gwen/Duchess+Jason/Roxas= Acquaintence
Gwen/Duchess+Seth/Sora= Friends (ima just call her gwen while plotting, tis her nickname and gwyneth can be a b***h to spell sometimes XD lol)

For Mason, I can give ya a bit of information for him. He is Gwen's Ex and the father of her child. He decided to break up with her out of fear for parenthood when he found out she was with child. He is still in love with her and regrets what he has done but Gwen won't really give him the time of day to talk about it cause she feels, in the words of taylor swift, "We are never ever ever getting back together". at the same time is in a FWB relationship with sable. Gwen is also a bit in love with him as well but too heartbroken to think about being a couple with him again. (so much rambling OMG!!!).............So pretty much if they are friends with Gwen and know her story they probably will not like him. I actually have a first post idea for him and Gwen that will hopefully be up tonight that ill involve a small spat in the hallway followed by Gwen running off....maybe to the cafeteria in tears (yay brain thought of something for once olololol.)

Even I have yet to finish his profile, I will probably do That in a minute here. so yea, i am gonna say that he is a middle child, and is dating Rylan <3
temari_twin

That looks about right to me! Was the stuff that I said okay? Because I like to let my muses say little blurbs about the other person so I don't want to include anything in there that you aren't okay with. (Yay for nicknames! That's why Robert is always Robby. Then again, everyone calls him Robby unless they don't know him very well or they're mad at him. XD;; ))

Oh right! I remember reading that somewhere. Then based off of that information, I doubt that he and Tyler would get along because while he won't admit it, Tyler is going to dislike him for the fact that he ran away. And because of that, he's going to push whatever buttons he can to get under Mason's skin. As for Robby, they don't have anything together so I don't see them as being friends or enemies. Heck, they've probably only bumped into each other in the hallway at some random point. Jason is also probably going to dislike the fact that he ran away but won't go after him for it. He just won't really make any attempts to be friends. So I would say acquaintances on their part. As for Seth, he won't like the fact that he hurt Gwen but if he finds out that he regrets what he did, he's going to go with the "everyone makes mistakes" approach and try to be friends with him (while secretly trying to find a way to get the two of them to at least make up).
As for Even, I guess I shall wait until I get a chance to read his bio! xD;;

The Book Keepers

Sounds good to me. Could you dome a quick favor and remind me of who you have. Because for some reason I thought you had more than 4 . . .
I have Seth(Sora), Jason(Roxas), Robby(Fix-It Felix Jr.), and Tyler(Vanitas) at the moment.
Ohhhh. Hmmmm. Well, seeing as how we have both a Duchess and a Lilo, do you have any plots to work with their characters on? Having one of those may make the decision a bit easier on you.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira

Yea what you had worked awesome.
lol all of those work mua hahaha XD yay for plotting lol
I just got it up I hope it's ok, my brain started shutting down.
SugarHighKira

I play Vincent/Beast
Oliver/Rajah
Kevin/Mufasa
Nathan/John Silver

So theses are the only four i play for right now.
And it will be five when i find out the role i want to be.
No not really.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Ok so I just finished making a joint layout for Gwyneth and Mason and I am pretty dang happy with it (yay) so that's ready and I can post for them tomorrow XD I would now but alas sleep calls. Now I just have to make a lone mason layout and a Even layout razz

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SugarHighKira
well I am game for anything
Morph is new though sixteen sophomore
Silver mister going to start off dating Thumper seventeen junior
Aurora is dance captain sweet girly popular junior seventeen
Angel sixteen junior
Lilo is sixteen junior she has a crush on stitch captain of art club and student newspaper

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- E v e r l l a r k -

Okay.
So have I, except I did it on a school night, I was here on gaia all night long, and after that they threatened to take it away, but now it does not matter anymore because I am home schooled and don't have to wake up super early.

Oh, yeah, what are we doing about the sister thread?
I really want to see it shine like this one has, but we need more people.

SugarHighKira

Yes, very much so!
Yeah, exactly like that.
Yeah, his bio, I hope makes sense. Also, I have found out I have weird thing where if bad things happen to people it is usually around the time that they are ten...not sure why that is.
Yes it shall.
Haha. I keep my door closed, but I would keep it open if I had a pet, but then, I have a feeling the pet would not like my room anyway, so they would likely not bother with me unless I was outside of my room.

Haha, yeah, one of life's mysteries I suppose.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wait if the thread is open why aren't we post???

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
The Book Keepers

She has nothing with Nathan well he does have Algebra ll but it is his fourth hour class.
They have lunch at the same time as well as everyone does.
And Vincent only has art with her fifth hour and also lunch time.
Oliver has Algebra ll with her.
And Kevin has Chemistry also but his is third hour not second also has lunch seeing as they all have the same lunch time.

Well yeah, lunch is all at the same time. So... The only people is Vincent in art and Oliver in Algebra II? Okay. Maybe Vincent can meet Kara in art class?

nightwakler

Hey! I don't believe I've plotted with you yet! I play Kara.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nightwakler

Um, because I don't want to make the first post(s). It may also be because people just have not gotten around to it, but the whole not wanting to make the first post(s) is my excuse.

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

Hey! Do you still have all your same characters? I need to redo Kara's relationship thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff