Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
MichelleLiciousKisses

haha yea. oh new characters always fun XD haha.

haha thank you. That is actually my favorite picture of the model, the one in my posts/profile.yea i wouldn't mind a nakoma/pocahontas crush that would be awesome actually. I believe that was part of my profile at one point where naomi had a crush on her best friend.
yea I can see her and micheal being friends. Especially if he is a vice president.

For david his list of friends include Seth/sora (friends since childhood), Tia/Tiana who is like a big sister to him, Kara/Ariel is an acuaintence, and he has a crush on his friend ashley/tinkerbell who he has like 4 classes with.

haha yea he can be. Idea from the profile, says that he hates jerks, possibly one of Xaviers friends that stands up to him, why xavier keeps him around, kinda keeps him from taking his anger out on others too much?

haha sure singing partners works :3

She would like that, they could maybe study together too since he will e over to help with the baby might as well get some school work done as well haha

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT
ok guys so before i forget, an idea was brought up by San_Katt regarding the relationship thread. Since people are quitting it's kinda hard to keep it the way it is now since it wont let me delete what they post so here was the idea:

We make our own relationship thread(s)

now here is how i was thinking this could work, what you guys would do is make test thread(s) either one for all of your characters or have one seperate thread for each individula character, to put their relationships in. The you guys can either message me or the mule the link or post it here and i can put it up in a bigger relationship thread, that way they are all in one place and you guys can still edit them yourselves.

Any thoughts? and do remember the relationship thread is optional though a big help when it comes to plotting and organising things that have already been plotted.
temari_twin

haha yea. oh new characters always fun XD haha.

haha thank you. That is actually my favorite picture of the model, the one in my posts/profile.yea i wouldn't mind a nakoma/pocahontas crush that would be awesome actually. I believe that was part of my profile at one point where naomi had a crush on her best friend.
yea I can see her and micheal being friends. Especially if he is a vice president.

Yay! I'm super excited now because of this hehe I definitely need to find a good model for Pocahontas and I think it'll be very interesting to see the outcome of it all. That's great, I'm glad that Naomi and Michael can be friends and it does make sense for them being friends since they do have to work together.

For david his list of friends include Seth/sora (friends since childhood), Tia/Tiana who is like a big sister to him, Kara/Ariel is an acuaintence, and he has a crush on his friend ashley/tinkerbell who he has like 4 classes with.
Oh, Michael and Seth are pretty good friends, so maybe Seth introduced David to Michael or vice versa.

haha yea he can be. Idea from the profile, says that he hates jerks, possibly one of Xaviers friends that stands up to him, why xavier keeps him around, kinda keeps him from taking his anger out on others too much?
Wow.. I'm glad someone is there to calm Xavier down then hehe I wouldn't want Michael to get into a fight unless it's really necessary. Anyway, maybe Michael and Xavier could be friends? Since they are in the same age group. Does Xavier know Jade? If so then there's another reason that they should be friends or at least know each other's names hehe

She would like that, they could maybe study together too since he will e over to help with the baby might as well get some school work done as well haha
Hehe that sounds like a good plan as well. Does Gwyneth know Jade by any chance? I can imagine Jade being super jealous of having her boyfriend being over at a girls place constantly hehe I fear for Gwyneth.. hehe

I will start on making Pocahontas's profile as well as send you the link to my test thread for my relationship post.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Baaaah. I hate my brain so much right now. I really want to post but my muses have like...poofed or something.
Anyone got any quick tips on re-energizing muses?
I might just take up a new character until I can rouse the others again...
But I will post! Eventually..
I am so so sorry for my inactivity. ; n ;
But at least semester one of college is over..
- E v e r l l a r k -

Hi there!
I'm new to the role play and I play Michael which is really Mickey Mouse. I also am applying for Pocahontas as well. What characters do you have? Would you care to plot?

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
MichelleLiciousKisses

Welcome to the roleplay, and sure! I play Xifeng/Mulan, Tia/Tiana, Wesley/Robin Hood, and Elizabeth/Jane. o v o

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
MichelleLiciousKisses

Haha I'm excited too :3 yea they could be.

yea, Seth is friendly I can see introductions being made like at lunch or something haha..

Ye that would be aweomse. Xavier could use a few more guy friends haha. Idk if me and dark plotted him and Jade yet so idk.

Awesome. Umm Idk. Your the first person to plot with her. She's my newer character >////<
- E v e r l l a r k -

Thank you! I'm actually enjoying myself in this role play even though I haven't started yet, but everyone seems very kind and generous hehe
I see that Tia and Wesley are seniors and so is Michael. Would they care to be friends with him?
I saw that Wesley is in Environmental Science which Michael is in as well, so maybe they could sit next to each other? I also see that Jane is in the same class so they could be friends too? Oh and Wes is in the yearbook which means Michael and Wes will see a lot of each other, plus Michael is the editor in Chief in the yearbook so he'll expect everyone to be there no matter what hehe

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
MichelleLiciousKisses

Yeah, they are. It's a really good group here. c:
Yeah, I think so. Tia can pretty much be friend with anyone and Wesley is pretty much the same.
That could work! Wes could probably use someone to sit by in class to talk to, since he might get bored with Environmental Science being like, his best subject.
Jane's a bit hard to get along with. But in a way, she kind of has a soft spot for goofy kids? That mostly might be Seth's fault though. But she's kind of cynical but I think she would act like she "tolerates" Michael, but she really would consider him a friend. She's just the kind of girl who would never admit that out loud.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
xo_KittyCupcake_xo
Nagareboshi Kibou

Hey, have we planned a relationship between Raven and Kara yet? I can't remember. xD

Nah, Raven is a clean slat with everyone so if you want to plan a relationship, well.. Sure!

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
SugarHighKira

Thanks for posting the end of first period. Btw how do you like the christmas revision of the mule :3 got a bit bored last night lol needed a break from doin relationship stuff.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
MichelleLiciousKisses

Hey one quick question ik we discussed micheal having an additional crush on kayle even though he is dating Jade but what if Gwen had a crush on him seeing how good he is with her son? Just a random idea i had when redoing the relationship stuff.

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Just sent in my reserve for Babette... Working on the profile now.
temari_twin

So how long has Michael and Xavier been friends?
Oooooh I feel special about being the first person to have plotted with her hehe
Okay, that decision is all up to you on whether or not you want her to have a crush on Michael, because I'm okay with it either way.

- E v e r l l a r k -

Okay, so Michael will be friends with Tia and Wes. Maybe they all have been friends since Freshmen year? I would love to accompany Wes in ES since he probably doesn't know many other students in there as well so it'll be perfect! hehe
Okay, well Michael can be a goofy guy at times.. his personality basically could fit anyone since Mickey Mouse is a lovable character to everyone in the world, so Michael portrays that. I'm sure him and Jane will be awesome friends hehe

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      MichelleLiciousKisses

sounds good. c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash