Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

Oh no, It's alright. Aha yeah, I have. But noo nobody seems to notice me most of the time. : P Ehee I'm just good at that, I guess.Yeah its just like move it move it move it. Ready to go! Ooh that's what that's on. Alright then. Ooh she did? Seems like half of the people dropped.... Or just disappeared.... o.O Kind of suspicious.

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Nagareboshi Kibou

Hey, have we planned a relationship between Raven and Kara yet? I can't remember. xD
HEY GUYS!
I'm trying to update the information in the class roster. If your characters are involved in things like band, student council, cheerleading, sports, etc. could you let me know what position they are and such? I'm trying to get that all put up in there. I filled in what I remembered and read off of profiles but I don't remember a huge amount. Thank you!

Kidhiy B

So far things seem to be going okay. It's weird not having Mr. Krauze around since I used to say hi to him and talk a bit with him whenever I ran into him but our assistant principal is out of the hospital now and recovering at home. So that's good at least!

Oh! No problem at all! She's been added to my list that I will update here on Gaia tonight. And no worries. Most people didn't put those details in their profiles. n__n;;

Well he's friends with just about everyone that he can be. So I doubt there is anyone in the school who isn't new that doesn't know who he is. He's just Mr. Friendly Social Butterfly.

It's okay. Typos happen. XP Although, if you want to re-write it with the typos fixed, feel free to PM it to me and I'll edit it back into your profile.
Okie-doke! He just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't get upset about it. Well, I think that so long as she doesn't react negatively, he should be fine. And it gives him something to try for with her.

Oh true! There's that as well, especially if he's related to the coach. So best not to challenge it in the open.

Same here! Although I see nothing wrong with shooting for certain pairings or having ones pre-planned but I like the buildup of the chemistry. He's pretty in tune to the emotions of other people more often than not. Well, emotions other than romance. He's a complete moron to stuff like that. XD;;

Really? Thanks! I'm trying my best with it because stuff like that usually helps other people with plotting and such. n__nb

Same here! There's generally more to do in those areas too.

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Okay. I promise to have someone interact with her if they have their next class together with her. Or I'll have them bump into her in the hallway during passing period or something. Which is sad because there are a lot of characters in that class right now! OTL
Exactly! We need to get things moving in here again! Unfortunately, I still haven't made Robby's posting format. Although it'snot like it needs to be anything fancy, right? <<;;
Yup! I'm trying to get it nice and organized. Yeah. We lost a couple people and some of them played multiple characters. Hmmmmm. Maybe there's a virus going around the school? D8
SugarHighKira

Yes, I actually prefer doing group role plays instead of 1x1's because doing 1x1 makes things hard when you're constantly interacting with the same person. I don't mind interacting with the same person, but having other people around makes things more interesting and you feel willing to continue the role play, which is why it's sad to say that my 1x1's do not last long.
You're absolutely correct. There's nothing wrong with younger friends hehe
Yes, I know it may seem odd to have a pair like Michael and Jade, but I think they may have a great chemistry. Don't worry about Michael bringing Jade up in conversations when it's not necessary, he will rarely talk about her and if he does he will usually make it brief. I do hope that Michael and Seth will remain friends though. I do hope so too! It would be great to have a half brother in this role play, but having a cousin is not so bad as well hehe
I'm really glad OCC's were created for this sort of purpose, it makes you want to keep coming back to find out what is planned or plotted with everyone. That's wonderful! I'm actually going to start on Michael's relationship post after I reply back to everyone. That could definitely work, they could have practiced together and such then started to hangout. I understand if Jason is reserved, Michael is reserved at times as well, but he will put an effort to make himself out there when given the chance and I do hope it will rub off to Jason making him.... loosen a bit hehe
I actually am fond of conflicts, I laugh to myself whenever someone tries to argue with me and they don't know what they're saying hehe But you're right, having an enemy is what the world is all about.. balance. Without it, the world will end.
I have Michael's mother as a nurse and she got remarried to a wealthy man which I didn't put because I wanted to have the person that will be Oswald make it themselves.
I have Michael as the Captain of the swimming team, he's in choir-bass, drama club, student council- vice president 2, and yearbook- the editor in chief. Hope this helps.

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Okay. They so have to be real good friends. Sounds like they have a lot in common. And classes together. Oh yes. That means Alma will have a relationship with him, too. But you'll have to talk to her about that. And then fill me in with what you guys are plotting, so I make sure to know what's going on. xD
I'm sure they'll be wonderful friends! Yes, he loves to take care of his family and friends so if Kara and Alma is his friend then he will take special care of them as well! There's just going to be a little problem.. his going out with Jade.. dun, dun, DUN!!!! hehe Hopefully that won't affect their friendship *crosses fingers* hehe. I shall get in contact with Tao and see what she would like to do about our three way friendship hehe that sounds weird..

TAO-OPPA

Hello Tao

I was just talking to Kitty and she says that both of your characters are sisters. I just would like to befriend your character Alma if that is all right with you? I saw that Alma is in swimming and since Michael is the Captain of the swimming team, they could have hung out as friends. Unfortunately they don't have class together, but they can always hang out.

Kidhiy B

I do hope she will confine in, because Michael is a wonderful person to talk to about anything and everything. I'm just afraid of what Jade will do when she finds out what's going on between them both hehe
I'm glad to hear that about Eirlys.
Amelia and Jade are friends correct? I think I read somewhere in the OCC or the main thread that they're friends. If so then Amelia is well aware of Michael's attitude, personality, he even has mood swings at times.
Yes, I'm leaning more towards Ceci than his other crush, because Michael likes to work hard and working hard to even get a second of Ceci's undivided attention would be like running a marathon for him and he will feel successful about it. So I do hope probably towards the end of all this that something happens between them and it'll be oh so cute! hehe. I do feel bad about plotting against Jade since she is Michael's girlfriend in all hehe.
Well let's make Yvonne's dream come true then! We can plot something out to make it happen if you'd like?
Hmm well I'll have Michael be very cautious when he's around her then hehe Yes, I like to make mini goals in role plays to make it more interesting and fun for myself, it also gives me a reason to continue with the role play.
Well obviously Ceci's one of them and the second would be Kayle. Kayle would be a good match to be with Michael as well, because of her being independent.But yes, the two girls that Michael has a crush on would be Ceci and Kayle.
temari_twin

Hello Temari, I was wondering if you received my profile and the changes that I made as well as if you'll be putting my profile up? Also I wanted to ask if I could post when second period starts since First period is basically almost over.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
MichelleLiciousKisses
temari_twin

Hello Temari, I was wondering if you received my profile and the changes that I made as well as if you'll be putting my profile up? Also I wanted to ask if I could post when second period starts since First period is basically almost over.

Haha yea i did, it is up, though i will prob have to edit the changes, but yea i got it. No worries that's kinda what i'm waiting for too lol. cause it is almost to second hour, about one more post so.
temari_twin

Oh I found it, thank you so much! Okay, I'm glad you're okay with that. Also I wanted to ask you on how you would want Kayle and Michael to have met. Should they have known each other since Freshmen year, from a class they took together, or an event?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
MichelleLiciousKisses

oh yea sure people quit and instead of deleting i put a new profile there, sorry if it makes things hard to find. hmm how they met, you think they could have been in swimming since freashmen year? could have met there or one of their classes.
temari_twin

Ah I see.. Okay, yeah I thought that the profile would have been at the end which was why I was wondering where my profile would be at hehe but thank you again for putting it up. That would be great that they met in swimming since Freshmen year. We could also say that Kayle helped Michael win the spot for Captain of the team? So now he feels that he owes her big time for it which is why he has a crush on her for spending a lot of time with her... something like that?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
MichelleLiciousKisses

haha yea, if it weren't for that huge clean out it probably would have been. That is a good idea, i like it.
temari_twin

Hehe well I'm glad it is there now. Aww yay! I'm glad you liked my idea, I usually don't come up with good ideas so I was crossing my fingers the entire time waiting to see if you'd like it or not and to my surprise you did! hehe I'm super excited now. I'm going to start working on my relationship post and my layout form. Do you have any other characters by any chance that we can plot?

OG Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
      MichelleLiciousKisses

oh sure, i don't mind. i've been so inactive. i should get to posting. xD

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
MichelleLiciousKisses

Yes, definitely! Yeah... Well I'll tell Tao, but I will let you figure that out with her. You guys can plot whatever you want. Yeah, they can treat eachother like family and stuff. :3 Oooohhh snaaap! That is going to a problem. Well it will make the friendship interesting. Ahah well... Kara will be one of his best friends, but when Jade's around she'll probably get quiet. Maybe even go away. xD So there will be some tension between the two girls. But Kara will try not to let that bother their friendship.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
MichelleLiciousKisses

haha your ideas are awesome, dont worry about having bad one's i think that too about mine somethimes.
oh yea i have a ton lol i can list them with some interesting facts here. will put it in their posting colors to so it's easy to distinguish who is who other than the space.

Naomi/nakoma- senior, studious, student council president. Half asian, half native american. Daughter of some buisness tycoon. Has a crush on her childhood friend (though he hasn't posted in a few weeks)
They have Art, student council and swimming together.

David/Dr. Delbert Doppler- Junior, only child of two scientists.smart, helpful, quirky.
They have aren't in any classes together :/

Xavier/Xigbar- Lives alone with his father, His mother having died giving birth to him, he kinda blames himself. Only the certain people know that about him (mostly those he let's close to him like Eirlys and sable. he likes guns, kinda arrogant, (had a crush but she quit the rp so he's free now.)
They have Algebra II together.

Diana/Esmeralda- senior. Doesn't know her parents, spent most of her life bounching from foster families til one adopted her. She is Bi-sexual and i believe is plotted to be dating Elaina. She has a fiery personality, helpful, all that jazz, mischeivous.
They have choir, together, about it.

Gwyneth/Duchess- Senior. Has a child from a summer fling, if my math is right her son is about 5 months old. Her sister takes care of her son so she can have a normal senior year, and her parents kicked her out cause of the pregnancy. She was raised in the rich, prim, proper part of town. She is kind, helpful, outgoing.
They have choir together

wow thats alot but those are my characters. razz
TAO-OPPA

Oh that's great! So Michael could have been Alma's private swimming instructor or something like that. I would also say that they only met this year since Alma is only a Freshmen, but it's still a good start.

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

Well it seems that Tao is okay with Alma being friends with Michael so that's great! hehe
I would like that, Michael could treat both of them like they were his sister hehe
That's wonderful to hear! I would love to have Kara as one of his best friend, but I do wonder how Jade will react to it hehe It definitely will be very interesting. I do hope it won't bother Kara too much, I understand that Jade doesn't have the best reputation, but I think with Michael around it should help a bit? hehe

temari_twin

Aww why thank you! You're making me blush hehe. Wow you certainly do have a bunch of them, I am actually thinking about applying for another character.. maybe a girl this time and also I'll probably be making her bi-sexual which is what I am.. hehe

Naomi/nakoma- senior, studious, student council president. Half asian, half native american. Daughter of some buisness tycoon. Has a crush on her childhood friend (though he hasn't posted in a few weeks)
They have Art, student council and swimming together.

Wow.. Naomi looks very beautiful, I was wondering.. would it be weird or awkward if I became Pocahontas and had a secret crush on Naomi? hehe. Could Michael be friends with Naomi, say they met during their Sophomore year?

David/Dr. Delbert Doppler- Junior, only child of two scientists.smart, helpful, quirky.
They have aren't in any classes together :/

No classes nor any clubs? That's not good at all.. I guess they can be acquaintances? Who does David know that could have introduced them to each other?

Xavier/Xigbar- Lives alone with his father, His mother having died giving birth to him, he kinda blames himself. Only the certain people know that about him (mostly those he let's close to him like Eirlys and sable. he likes guns, kinda arrogant, (had a crush but she quit the rp so he's free now.)
They have Algebra II together.

He seems dark and mysterious hehe. I can see Michael and Xigbar being friends or maybe acquaintances? What do you think would be best?

Diana/Esmeralda- senior. Doesn't know her parents, spent most of her life bounching from foster families til one adopted her. She is Bi-sexual and i believe is plotted to be dating Elaina. She has a fiery personality, helpful, all that jazz, mischeivous.
They have choir, together, about it.

Maybe they can be singing partners?

Gwyneth/Duchess- Senior. Has a child from a summer fling, if my math is right her son is about 5 months old. Her sister takes care of her son so she can have a normal senior year, and her parents kicked her out cause of the pregnancy. She was raised in the rich, prim, proper part of town. She is kind, helpful, outgoing.
They have choir together

Hmm well Michael likes to take care of his family, he's a real family man so I'm sure him and Gwyneth would get along.. maybe he comes over to her place to help her with her baby sometimes.

wow thats alot but those are my characters. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces